Spent 41 months of my life in Iraq

>Spent 41 months of my life in Iraq
>Iraqis fucking loved us because we brought a stability they've never had before. They were able to go to bed at night not worrying if they were going to get snatched up by Saddam's death squads or the secular violence that still existed alongside it.
>We leave Iraq to the terrorists because some fuck in the White House think we're being too mean to Iraqis

Tell me how I'm supposed to believe in the American chain of command after this

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15555665
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They only told you that they liked you because if they didn't they would get shot. Americans tortured and killed civilians, and they were probably very aware of that.

There were no WMDs. There was no connection with 9/11. There was no reason to go to war. You killed people so that others could profit.

shit will never be good in that region user. been shitty since the start

Join me in the Holocaust of the Jews who did this user

Crusades never ended. Siding with Israel to annihilate the problem. Enemy of my enemy is my friend, until not.

this

>Iraqis loved us
>killed 1,200,000 of them

Pick one.

Iraqis just want to live in a country that is ruled by a democracy where everyone gets along. I feel fucking awful for them and and the people of Afghanistan alike. 2 countries that are trying so hard to gain freedom but are being held down by extremists.

this is bullshit

Lol fuck off JIDF

Fuck the President. If you're still in, fuck Trump, even though he seems to have your best interest at heart. Shit can and will change. Do your job. Respect your NCO's. Get your DD 214 blanket.

I feel you OP. That's the issue with fighting other nation's wars. Vietnam was the same way. We get a bunch of the local gooks on our side, pull out, north gooks move in and kill the south gooks.

>>killed 1,200,000 of them

Sauce?

>Tell me how I'm supposed to believe in the American chain of command after this

It's almost like there should be a republic of soldiers, who will never get used by incompetent ideologues or war profiteers.

You were a pawn for the ZOG.
Stability was never the goal

We left because there's no saving them.
You'll get over it.

kys ZOGbot enforcer

90% lies. Gas yourself.

Some kind of.... outer heaven

Name the jew you coward

>Sauce?
his ass

Former vet here....i believed all of that to....til i grew up...it's just a job for bad men...you wanted to do the right thing and you were used by gready men and (them)....respect nco's ....do your best .....get home we need you here

He refuses to name the Jew because Jews invented communism and killed >100 MILLION.

YES. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>.get home we need you here

And do fucking what?

What job can I get with the """"skills"""" I was taught as an 11B?

Brother, marine here did two tours im afghanistan first as a COC journal/BFT bitch going on occasional fuel runs and second tour in QRF for camp leatherneck

I completely feel you and i agree, i never ever trusted the traitorus ANA guys we were supposed to train and the shit i wrote down in the journal and radio i overheard on a daily basis was enough to write a book.

We literally saved afghanistan from the only people that could run a real government.

The fucking nomads, warring tribes and corrupt officals made te taliban look like slightly evil catholic priests in every sense

To this day i honestly believe afghanistan and it’s people would have been much better off under taliban rule as opposed to the corrupt puppet government officials we installed.

Lots of people love vets especially trade jobs, you wont be inna cushy office anytime soon but tradesmen love us and they give good money.use your gi bill. All of it. Get a va home loan flip house.

And dont forget to build a medical record for the VA currently receiving 100% 3k a month tax free AND working.

Trust me brother, you did the right thing.
When you finish uncle sam will take care of you.

Who is that image. See him lot

Do you think they may of acted that way cause you were armed and that’s how they were conditioned to react to any form of military? I’m sure behind closed doors they were just as scared of you taking them in the night as they were under sadam.

Americans never killed Iraqis for which version of Allah they worshiped, like the Shittes,

A lot of commie memeflags flooding threads with their retardation lately. I wonder if leftypol is raiding again.

LOL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SUFFERING UNDER OUR SANCTIONS LOVE US WHEN WE DESTROYED WHAT LITTLE GOVERNMENT THEY HAD TOPPEST OF KEKS

Snake Plisskin

>jarheads actually believe this

>we brought a stability they've never had before.
Holy fuggin shit, Americans actually believe this.
Invading a stable country led by a central government replacing it with a puppet regime that cannot evn control its own territory so dozens of terrorist groups jostle for control. Yes, this is American stability™ and democracy™. Thank you very much, red white and blue.

there were definitely WMDs you faggot shill. most of them were driven to syria

You're a fucking larper. The Iraqi people HATE the new CIA-Iraqi government. The people of Iraq won't even leave their house when the Iraqi soldiers come through. The Iraqi soldiers kill innocent civilians ALL THE TIME. It was WAAAY more stable under Saddam.

What did you do for bags?

>Dying for ZOG
>"iraqis loved us"

Ypu have to be full on 56% to get into the military and think it helps out people (aside from Jews).

this is totally the opposite of truth and horribly incorrect.

iraqis dont want anything to do with a democracy or unified country. they all have tribal allegiances and would rather live in little fiefdoms with an elder goatfucker as the judge and jury than have anything to do with cooperating with another iraqi from a different village who worships allah in the slightest different manner. they are uncivilized trash who would rather be shooting each other with AK47s

>What job can I get with the """"skills"""" I was taught as an 11B?
removing traitors like chuck schumer for starters. with your well informed vote, of course...

No the fuck there wasn't, you lying sack of shit. Wikileaks already proved that Bill Clinton lied when he signed Executive Order HR4655. And video used to show Iraq had WMDs was blatant lies, you can see in the video that not only was there no proof of WMDs, but the same routine in the video happened EVERY DAY. It was basic procedures that the CIA lied about and said they were "hiding" WMDs.

>thank you (((America)))

>hurr durr we saved the brownies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15555665
you're a retard. hussein's iraq was the most stable arab country even after the first gulf war.

The chain of command does not deserve your loyalty. Now you have learned this.

Gerald Watanabe aka the dark reptile

Obviously I hate commies but this one is right about everything he said here. Fucking retard burgermutts don't know a fucking thing about what their country gets up to these days.

What is your solution to the suffering the Iraq people experience?

I’m very aware of it but you have to understand the average American is tuned out of this shit because they know it’s all out of our hands. The elite globo corps and financial powerhouses are in control fully and the average American has no real options anymore politically speaking.

Real shit, accept we got used in a bullshit war and no one really gave a shit about it but us, also read war is a racket by two time Medal of Honor winner smedley butler

-0311 dude who didn’t care about afghans anyways, and neither should you

I hate brits and commies but this. It's pathetic to think that any of these wars were beneficial to the average American. They were all Jewish wars.

Destabilizing Iraq for an obvious lie even when Iraqis had nothing to do with 9/11 (Mossad job) just proves that America is the great Satan.

get fucked you invaderpigs
wars for pissreal and large profits for the rothschild
cuck

>-0311 dude who didn’t care about afghans anyways, and neither should you

Is it okay to kill Iraqi kids just because they're Iraqi?

Strangely enough I gotta agree. I used to wonder what the point of the war was after I got out. Realizing a bunch of hook nosed merchants used us answered so many questions

No, just because they’re kids

You did your job. Be proud of it. Iraq is a lot better now that ISIS has been dismantled. Net positive for the country. Well done sir.

>>Iraqis fucking loved us because we brought a stability they've never had before. They were able to go to bed at night not worrying if they were going to get snatched up by Saddam's death squads or the secular violence that still existed alongside it.

This is bullshit and you know it

How many months did you do in Iraq?

I don't see why yanks take pleasure in fighting wars for Israel. Some yank posters here are truly brain-dead.

Yeah also this, I don’t get what pog ass faggotry this is or how much bullshit you have to tell yourself, but never once did I feel welcomed or like they wanted me there.

I miss all the honest reporting that happened between 2006 and 2014. We have moved further and further from the country that you guys fought for. I'm glad I figured it out early, but I regret not serving. It's a tough thing knowing I shirked the responsibility but I was ultimately right not to enlist

None.

i personally know a green beret who witnessed bioweapon labs in mobiles being dismantled and driven across the border to syria. so youll forgive me if i take your MSM narrative with a grain of salt. IF you are only talking about nuclear weapons, then yes i believe to-date there is not any evidence of an active or advanced nuclear program. however chem and bio weapons are considered WMDs by most people, and saddam had a heavy interest in the development of both, and had a decent bio weapon program aided by pakistani scientists, and a somewhat fledgling but viable chem program procured through russian sources. thats how it was explained to me by the green beret anyway. also was a big reason obama was shilling so hard to get into russia, because a lot of IC and military advisors were deeply concerned about losing track of the weapons during the civil war. the russians ended up going into syria and basically mitigated a bit of that fear

So how do you know what an average Iraqi feels?

i also have no idea what video you are talking about

I personally know a lot of Iraqi refugees and they tell a completely different story than you, OP.

They all cant say enough good things about Sadam. Saying that "Christians were 1000% protected" under Sadam. Noone got out of line, including Muslim and Wahabist shitheads, because everyone knew the consequences would be swift and strong.

Sadam got too powerful and started telling the US to fuck off. US says "oh really?", goes in and kills the entire regime. Iraq promtly falls down into Africa-tier warlord skirmishes and chaotic tribal violence.

Sadam was THE GOOD GUY. People, never ever get your world news from marines (OP). They believe what they want to believe to help them sleep at night.

The terrible stories of abuse you hear wasnt even Sadam, it was Sadams son Uday Hussein.

The best person to get your info on Iraq from is Scott Horton. Dude knows Iraq and Afghanistan inside and out like a damn encyclopedia. Go buy his new book Fools Errand to get the real red pills.

How would you know? Are you an Iraqi?

nice larp. america brought terrorist with the destabilization through the power vacuum created by overthrowing the existing government. there were not frequent suicide bombers before america toppled sadam

also american forces were thrown out because of a unwillingness to pay for damages something thats expected of countries for the past 80 years round about when you win a war. america had no real say in the matter they got sick of america saying it was only going to pay to fix half the damage caused by the war after 10 years of not paying for anything

Top minds of the MIC made this thread. Decent idea.

thats just fucking bullshit and you know it. christians werent being slaughtered openly like they were after the destabilization, but dont try to make saddam look like some benevolent protector of freedom of religion. christians disappeared to mass anonymous graves just like muslims did if they crossed him, or when his sons were done with their women

Also this. I love my friends from the marines but seriously some of them don’t have critical thinking or self introspective for shit. There was no “defending America” these sand nigs weren’t at my doorstep. Honestly anyone who comes back and doesn’t realize it was bullshit is lying to themselves or fucking dumb.

KIKE SPOTTED
OFF TO Z GASSEN CHAMBERS FOR THE HEEB

looks like good progress to me. just a little more bombing and we'll finally be rid of those disgusting structures and barbaric inhabitants

Fuck off kike.

to the gas chamber with you, shitskin lover

that krokodil reference is so on point

fpbp
stfu kike

They actually viewed us as liberators. A lot of them didn't like Saddam, viewing him as a deteriorating psychopath and his sons didn't help his case either. They only started hating us when we wouldn't leave them to killing each other

>source

thank you for your service garcia martinez gutierrez
torres. You fucking foreign legion. You have to go back.

>being this delusional
They loved Saddam troops and they love American troops when they are around. They pretend to not get killed. Btw Kurds who you speak of, want country that spans multiple countries, a perfect excuse for Americans to wage war. Yes, Kurds should be afraid, since you can't break up 5 countries and pull them into war and then say Saddam is bad when he gassed you.

Most of the country’s population are extremists or extremist sympathisers.

The people you think are “real Afghans” or “real Iraqis” are a tiny , non-representative minority of cosmopolitan , middle class, educated people living in the capital city and basically nowhere else

Just walk around beating your chests about being a vet and expect preferential treatment and respect and shit..
Don’t think about acquiring new training and skills and shit.
> fuck off entitled cunt.

i miss safety threads

Bio/chem weapons (or at least big enough remnants of them) were also found - although by Polish troops, not American ones, which is probably why it didn't get much press coverage over here.

this is embarrassing, i knew better at 13 lol

Didn’t go outside the wire..
> fucking pogo

Trump and best interest don't go together. Man can't even eat right.

I mean holy fuck why are you eating mcdonalds still? Stupid fucking idiot.

great blogpost way tot fuck this board up even more.

>You killed people so that others could profit.

Welcome to the reason for every war in the history of the Earth.

WTF are you saying! Christians werent challenging Sadam. The only ones that ever did were Shia. These "mass graves" are defined as more than 6 bodies. 6.

Us westerns consider 6 dead innocents as this huge thing but in the middle east thats nothing. Ill take a dozen "mass graves", 90% Muslim, over 1.6 million dead Iraqis ANYDAY.

Christian Iraqis LOVED SADAM. Im sorry if that fact makes you uncomfortable. Everyone knows it. Sadam protected the citizens better than any Iraqi leader.

his name is Metal Gear Solid, he's a pretty cool guy

>Sadam protected the citizens better than any Iraqi leader.
You're totally right, and he definitely didn't use the chem weapons, that we gave him to defend from Iran, on the Kurds. Riiiiight

Sorry you spent so much time in that shithole, but we aren't the fucking world police. They're going to kill each other like subhumans, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

>>Iraqis fucking loved us because we brought a stability they've never had before
Never fucking happened except with the Kurds who were always traitorous anti-Iraq pieces of shit
t. know several Iraqis

I spent 9 months living onboard the Al Basra Oil Terminal. 80% of my deployment was bored out of my mind wasting away in 130 degree weather and 20% asshole puckering terror.

It's okay, Iraqis will now have stability and security under the Iranians.

Easy, we nuke Israel and see how the chain of command fixes by itself

Also this.

Battletoads