There is not one reason to build a solid concrete wall

there is not one reason to build a solid concrete wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a barrier and a symbol

Keeps the beaners out

It won't and if it does it won't matter. Amexica is here to stay.

lets little animals through

The wall is a lie.

Not if ICE has anything to say about it. Anchor babies get Iced too.

Aren't there like, 1.8 million to build it.

>symbol
and a solid concrete wall cuts off the visibility of the border enforcement zone

I you will not enforce an economic wall then the next best thing is a real one.

Would probably collapse if you rammed it with a stolen dump truck.

>see-through_wall.jpg
>solid concrete wall
fucking idiot

the OP image is the border enforcement zone, which is the most effective barrier.
a solid concrete wall would be a failure

what if you gotta build the wall intersecting a creek?

>permanent """"solution"""" to a temporary problem

You know it was the American settlers who betrayed Mexico.

Mexico allowed american settlers into their land as long as they pledge allegiance to Mexico, then Mexico banned slavery and they lost their shit and started a revolution.
Americans betrayed the country that allowed them into their land, the US government is illegitimate, Mexico is your real government. you are all Mexicans.

i agree, it should be steel with barbed wire on top

that's where they use levee wall

the wall on steel bars also has better water drainage overall compared to solid concrete

looks like a great way to smuggle in bricks of heroin

>Americans betrayed the country that allowed them into their land, the US government is illegitimate, Mexico is your real government. you are all Mexicans.
Mexico is a shithole nation, and the U.S. can nuke Mexico at any moment we wished.

it would take cartels a long time to smuggle drugs through the bars and past the fence on the other side

your right,
Nearly 1 million illegal crossings in 2016
So there are a million reasons each year

Given how cheap digital cameras are and the recent bounding advances in computer vision, it would be best to have a design that allows unmanned monitoring. The wall isn't supposed to stop everyone forever no matter what. Its supposed to dam up a river, and allow ICE agents to do their job without being overwhelmed

>Mexico is a shithole nation

That's changing very fast, international investments and public infrastructure is accelerating, even trump has business in mexico.

So only letting in skinny mexicans?

I mean, sure you might get some cuties, but you will miss out and any latinas with tits.

So basically 99% effective wall.

MAGA!

Is "because I want one," not a legit enough reason for myself?

it is only cost effective to install cameras in problem areas.
border patrol still needs visibility through the wall

>let the thin, cute girls through.
>blocks the fatties from entering
genius

Why not just have a policy of executing any shitskins in America?

There is not one reason to build the wall.

have some boobies Japan, you are ok.

Japan, I...

Oh, (You)..

Put mirrors on the top like they do for drivers around corners. Problem solved

I beg to differ.

Right. It should have steel sheets and barbed wire to.

walls don't wor-

Stupid design. You can throw/launch a rope that will catch over the top.

and I suppose you propose a bubble force field? It's better than having literally anyone just walk right across. Slowing them down gives us time to shoot.

there is a fence on the other side of the wall.
Hungary used a border enforcement zone.

Can somebody explain the slats at the bottom to me? It looks like you could just fit through them.

Concrete is expensive. That's one reason. However, I think reinforced concrete is the way to go, along with some other modifications depending on topography and geotechnical needs.

b/ structural engineer

I'm guessing it's for fauna and waterflow (otherwise you have a dam).

I read the report on the wall design with bars at the bottom, its so border security can see whats goin on on the other side and its easier to fix; repairing a few bars as opposed to replacing a whole slab for even a minor breach

the wall will be 30 ft high, american special forces tried breaching it and only successfully got a grappling hook to catch once, but they had concerns about getting down the other side, a 9 meter drop is pretty serious

In the case of the U.S. , it might work for a while, but don't forget cocain was brought in to America through tunnels in the 80s. You guys will need to make that wall 8 meters tall and 8 meters deep.

You're right. Just issue hunting permits to the fine people of Texas. The other shithole states might have to have bounty hunters. Dead or alive. Much cheaper.

it's hard to look for tunnels if you're stuck guarding an open border.
when the wall is done the tunnels can be tracked down. the wall can include tunneling sensors in areas where Cartels have been digging

source my %56 friend

Pitch this idea to someone doing the project for the wall then. Haven't really seen anyone talking about tunnels.

Wow, genius. We should alert the President ASAP.

>there is not one reason to build a solid concrete wall.
You want the model with the gaps to pass through your drugs, Juan?

Is that fence electrified? Do those pits contain sarlaccs?

this. No need for bureaucracy. Just designate some area as no-mans land, where if you see a mexican in there, you can shoot him

>not knowing who this is
>not knowing how to image search
well she got a breast reduction recently so don't bother

build the wall. this country is defecated by elites. for the sakes of fucks, Mexican politicians execute journalists. It gives me chills. Mexican parties tend to say "we will end corruption" but no, they are weak fucking leaders that seek for their selfish interests instead of the people. its a beautiful country, culture, but no. For instance, television. there is tools from the elite or something sinister. It is televisa and tvazteca. i believe that they are just distractions. but yes i grew up in us, basically gringo, and U.S. has more television networks, altogether you may think they are controlled by the jews. mexico's media is eerie. the 40 kids who were killed like 2 years ago were probably by conducted by it's sates governor, ergo buying the police or POLICIA FEDERAL to make the devils work. Just like Marvel's movie "Logan" people HAVE ALWAYS complained that or argued or inferences a revolution of some sort. I really do not know if that is the best outcome. As a pessimist, it might never change. But yes there is some type of elite. also pena nieto was a kiss ass for the U.S. that may have shown how business is done where the elites lie. It's not complicated.

What I hope for. There are some Mexicans are South Americans here, they are all DISGUSTING.
Loud, playing music in public while drinking, smelling disgusting, cheaply dressed In dirty unwashed clothes. Always buying those green bananas thinking so high about their own shitty pathetic "culture". Im sick of them. Uncultured, uneducated and nothing to offer to humanity.

They solved this problem in having ramparts

Shills and Dems keep coming up with insane hypothetical, prison break type scenarios to get over the wall just do not understand. First, the wall will be a huge success if it only causes an 80% decrease in immigration.

Not to mention that we will have sensors and increased border security

if you hear a Mexican playing an accordion, thank the Austrians for that. still obnoxious tho hearing right now. imma call the cops

It's not big enough wtf

They sit in the train-station and at the seating areas in the underground mall and play loud South American music on bluetooth speakers while drinking liquor. The woman are all lazy whores and the men are useless low iq permanently unemployed scum. I love humanity but some people really cant justify their existence. What is their excuse of breathing our air? just because they cant and because nobody is stopping them. I seriously would not cry a tear if South Americans and africans would disappear. Its in their genetics to be low iq and degenerate, they cant help them selfs so I think we should help them out by ending the pain of existing for them.

why don`t you send them to Auschwitz ?

If that's the case, it'd be great to build a wall to keep more americans from getting in, no?

Sorry autocorrect is butchering my damn post

Not true actully
>Hardest to climb
>Can see other side
>Easy to replace damaged sections.(vs a whole block of concrete)

i TRULY understand what you mean. Common thought here is not racist but derogatory because we think about those rude people that play their loud fucking music as peasants, uncultured, or some other bias. yet they work. i think you have it worst since those cunts do not work. the regional music in Northern Mexico is apparently Germanic or popularly known as polka. it then got mixed with traditional Mexican Spanish folk music with polish, German, and Austrian music. So for you anyone listening to "corridos" in the US by them annoying Mexicans, say thanks to these other nationalities or better yet cultures. Yea they wont shut up with their music i cant sleep : ^}

What if, instead of a wall, we just dug a big trench with steep walls?

>there is no reason to have a fence in your backyard
you sound like an idiot

It would have to be very wide to stop amigos from bridging a ladder over it. And very deep to want to risk it.

I can get through that wall in about 30 seconds with a 10 dollar hydraulic jack. Solid wall? I'll use a ladder. Guarded wall? I'll go to Tijuana and swim to San Diego at night. The only way to stop illegal immigration is to put people that employ them in jail, make it illegal for them to enroll in any type of school, and put landlords that rent to them in jail.

Yes there is, faggot. Illegals will have to cross the wall to get into the US. Border patrol can just monitor the wall with cameras and motions sensors instead of running around the desert with 4 wheelers and flashlights. The wall also can’t be laid off or told to stand down once Trump is gone.

Wouldn't a wall have to be very tall to stop amigos from just bringing a ladder over it?
Either system is fairly easy to circumvent if there's no active patrols or surveillance.

We could get one of those Bagger 288s from Germany and just drive it along the border digging a giant trench.

>Building a wall in the age of drones

You still need some sort of physical obstacle to slow them down long enough to catch them.

Unless you just make the entire border a free fire zone, but that's not going to happen.

Think again
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

>muh wall
It's infinitely cheaper to just sprinkle landmines all over the place. Beaners won't go near the border when doing so costs them their legs.

Dude, half of ice is Latino half of border patrol is latino fuck, half of the senatora , mayors and judges making these shit backwards rules are the descendants of border jumping parasites. People forgot how to do it the right way. Its over. The remaining white liberal faggots wish to see the genocide of their own kind. Fuck it hopefully the chinks do better.

Yeah, no sweetie, Texas and probably half the lower part of the us would be Comanche and apache territory right now if the good ol us of a never stepped in. Not that that would be a bad thing. But fucking mexiniggers could not for the life of them deal with the injuns.

BUILD THE WALL
WATCH THEM CRAWL

MEXICO NEEDS THE WALL NOT AMERICA
America is a pressure relief valve for the Mexican elites to prevent a working class uprising.

you silly twat. I can get into your house is way less than 30 seconds. Does that mean you should throw away your door? Your windows? Why bother locking anything?

Put nasty vicious spikes ontop of the wall. If they try and get over it, they will die. There fault for trying to climb over them.

If only you could fill it with water and have alligators in it.

awww but I love that thick bottomed brutalist wall. It just has the right amount of "Fuck Off" to it

Can only dream. I'd like to post automated mini guns every 400 yards or so. Post warning signs before the firing zone. Solar power the computer guidance. Could do the wall a WHOLE LOT CHEAPER.

i do too, but it can't always be form over function when its something this important

>amexica
>not memerica

Pack it in boys, nobody’s ever crossed a stream with a structure before

It looks good.

Admittedly gassing every poc would be more effective

>uneducated
>green bananas
wew

Sure there is. The modus that the US had been in in the past decades was that they were protecting their border and not allowing for immigration (except for special reasons).
The only thing that Trump is wanting to do here is make that policy of protecting borders a physical reality.

Libtards dont get this, because they are animals.