Kimetsu no Yaiba 65 korean scans

It's that time once again

I hope they don't mess it up

Don't let aniki die for nothing

ah, fuck.

So what's gonna be, flamebro will really kill a upper moon that early and the die, or just severely cripple him beyond healing then dying? Killing two moons, a lower and a upper, seems overkill to me.

dang

Just noticed upper moon cut off his own arm

Yep, no way a upper moon would die that early, that's just the setup to make upper moons stop underestimating the pillars.

Fuck. He made it out.

Is Tanjiro gonna use his super sekrit fire techniques from now on? I liked the water style, it suits his personality. I hope the gator doesn't forget them

Why is Tanjirou even water affinity if its obvious he will go the flame path like his father.

What's the point of foreign scans? I can't read either derivation of moonrunes

The flame style wears him out, so it's probably only going to get used as a finisher
Because the former water pillar is the one who trained him

Only because he met Tomioka first. If Rengoku was the one that found him, he'd been swinging fire blasts from long ago.

there's an user who translates the leaked korean scans in these threads

He'll probably learn the "mainstream" flame style now.

Awareness, for us to know there's a release around and sotimes some Korean-translator bro gifts us with quick translations.

Now you don't have a sword, dumbass

why throwing your sword doesn't work 101 - the enemy might run off with it

this manga has the worst character designs i've ever seen.

would be funny if the sword comes flying back, impaling him

I doubt muzan and these pillars are the strongest, muzan is just a coward that runs away.
There must be some other demons that have broken his curse and made their own groups.

goodbye

Alright, let's get this started

>65: Whose victory is it

F

>Cut it! The demon's neck... take it!

>Day is breaking!

>If I stay here, I'll be driven into the sunlight...!
>I have to escape, I have to escape!

Why did he even show up here anyway? Seems kinda weird he just appeared all of a sudden. He must have been following the train.

>Oooooooh!

>!

>Ooooooaa
>Aaah!

>Absolutely do not let go

RIP

But demons are ranked with how much of Muzan's blood they can consume, how do you get stronger than source itself?

>Ooooooh
>Until you cut his neck!
>Aaaaaaaah!

>Get out of the way

>Aaaah!

His personality screams "eternal challenger dude" so the upper moon likely sensed a pillar and wanted a match, just like that.

Muzan is said to be the first human that became a demon. Not that it would be unusual for a shounen series to introduce a new bad guy that's somehow more powerful after what you assume is the ultimate bad guy is defeated, but I think Muzan being the end game is clearly the plan here. He has some grudge against Tanjirou's ancestors, and he's the one who murdered his family and turned Nezuko into a demon. Would be nice if the story is wrapped up with his defeat.

Well, the author can pull out some more "primordial" demons that predate muzan if he wants to.

With the way Jump is shilling this series, it seems likely that Jump will drag it out

>Inosuke, let's move!
>Move to help Rengoku-san!

I hope he wasn't the coolest and friendly pillar around, he went down 10 chapters after the pillars were introduced, shit.

Since Jump realized the series is somewhat they can drag the Muzan fight for as long as possible, just like Naraku in Inu-Yasha managing to be the final boss after so many villains got shoehorned in between.

he was also the only pillar who wasn't laughing his ass off when Tanjirou claimed he's going to kill Muzan.

Truly best bro

who knows, we're still years away from any sort of confrontation with Muzan, anyway

he was too good for this world

>Breath of the Beast
>First Fang

>Pierce and Extract...

>akaza fucking escaped
200% mad.
Revenge can't come soon, and I bet Tanjirou will finish him with a flame-style move.

>I have to get away from the sun quickly...!

>I made a mistake
>I need to get some distance from the sun immediately...

>!

Bros always die too soon.

>...Ugh

Honestly this was bound to happen, the third upper moon just wouldn't die in his introduction.

He got some serious injuries though, he will likely heal but Muzan probably won't take his case lightly, a upper moon dared to get man handled and flee for its life, punishment and maybe even replacement incoming.

>Don't just run away, you coward!

>Don't run away!

ARE YOU GOING TO JUST KEEP RUNNING AWAY!?

>Just what is that little kid babbling about
>Does he not have a brain in that head?
>I'm not running away from the demon hunters, I'm avoiding the sun

>Besides, I've already won
>That guy will soon lose all of his strength and die!

We knew from the story that the upper moons are all extremely strong, have been around a very long time, and have killed pillars before, it wouldn't have made much sense to see one go down so easily. I don't think he's going to get punished, though - killing a pillar probably outweighs the damage he took in the fight, and if he'd gotten killed, it would have been his own fault.

As for a replacment, Enmu revealed that the demons have some way a lesser demon can challenge one of the upper moons to take their spot, I'm betting that sooner or later we see one of these challenges happening

>The demon hunters are always having to come out in the darkness of the night, to fight when you have the advantage!
>With just our human bodies! We can't simply close wounds! We can't get back lost limbs!

>Don't run away, you stupid bastard! You stupid bastard!
>You coward!

>Compared to you

>Rengoku-san is much greater! He's stronger!
>Rengoku-san didn't lose!
>He said no one would be killed!

>He fought!
>He protected them!

>It's your defeat!
>Rengoku-san's
>Victory!
>(sfx: choking up)

>Uwaaaaa
>Aaah!

>Aaaaah!

>Aaa
>Waaah

It was pretty obvious that the dead of Renbroku is going to motivate his father to teach Tanjiro the breath of flames, which he will in turn use along his dance of fire to avenge him

I hope Rengoku's little bro will replace him as pillar or maybe their dad decides to come back.

>Aaaa

>Ugh
>Uugh

>...

>You really shouldn't shout like that

My guess is that Muzan sent him there knowing that the dream demon was going to fail or not be able to deal with the great amount of blood, so he sent a upper moon there to kill Tanjiro but ended up getting sidetracked because of the pillar

>You also got a wound to your stomach
>Though yours is not the same level of wound

>Kamado my boy, if you die, then it will become my defeat

>Come this way
>Let's talk for a bit, finally

>...

>There's something that came up
>When I dreamt of long ago

That's all for now. See you guys next week

Thanks for the TL.

thanks

Thank you, user.
Fuck, he's really going to die.

This hurts man. It even hits closer when you remember that this kid losing his shit is the usually calm and collected Tanji.

Thanks user, see ya. Next week can't come sooner.

This author is really good for emotional scenes. I was in tears in the chapter where Zenitsu says " I had a dream, a happy dream where I wasn't useless and the time grandpa spent teaching me wasn't wasted".
This manga id's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

>Next week can't come sooner.
aniki getting a color page sendoff

>he

We just got a color page,2 week ago,Damn I loved SJW for the amount of shills they are doing for this series!!

You better stop forcing this meme
What if one day we see the author and it's a guy

Yes it's time to hide the thread again.

its ok if he looks like a cute trap

Even pigman is afraid

>eat a fuck load of banto while waiting for the 3 newbie
>suddenly fall asleep for a long time
>the train was hijack by demon and I'm strangling some bitch I don't even knew
>the train fucking crash and now an even stronger demon came
>fuck I'm gonna die now aren't I?

Kamina dies

Demons get stronger the more humans they eat

It's kinda gay that Rengoku didn't finish Akaza off. I dislike his character design so I didn't want to see any more of him

Pls don't tell me aniki is going to die

FUCK I READ IT NOW

FUCK YOU AUTHOR HE NEEDED MORE SCREENTIME

>Demons get stronger the more humans they eat
They do that exactly because it strenghten their bodies to be able to take more of Muzan's blood, it was shown already demons trying to eat as much as possible for that purpose.

Stronger than Muzan demons would happen as the result of something else other than eating many humans.

>Stronger than Muzan demons
>Muzan is defeated, but Muzan is revealed to be part of a cabal of demons
>some of the other demons reside in Japan, but most of them terrorize China
>the party travels to China

FUUUUUCCCK

;_;

ANIKI WA SHINDA

MOU INAI.

;_;

>Muzan is the first HUMAN to become demon
So who turned Muzan into a demon?

Maybe Muzan was somehow bothered by what Enmu did? Not many people know about the demons, and both sides might want to keep it that way.

can i go through one single manga with bro-tier character survive until the end? fuck this gay earth

>implying the author has the balls to kill him off