The New Face of Antifa

You're all dead. You just don't know it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9IntyZap2U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPTM5rFc1mY
lulz.com/antifa-activist-demolishes-my-little-pony-invading-nazis-in-emotional-video-431/
youtu.be/GevY7tLRvcY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EiG1v7kG4
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for cwc

Unironically speaking. Is that a man or a woman

>doesn't know Christian Weston Chandler

It's Chris-Chan in "lesbian transwoman" mode. Here's a nice 360 degree lecture about his art.
youtu.be/pPTM5rFc1mY

I feel bad for the fellow autist he's going to commit suicide soon

you've gotta admit, he finally got his girlfriend
when he realized in his autism he wasn't going to find a gf he became the gf

fuck this cruel satanic "all-inclusive" world I really hope God ends this shit soon

I hope you're trolling right now.

Is he wearing the adidas tracksuit in support of the slavic ponies that the nazi equestrians are coming for?

Not yet we aren't.

It's unironically a man that self-inflicted a festering wound underneath his scrotum that he refers to as his vagina.

Also he posted pictures of it online.

You can see the pathologies oozing from every pore.

Anyone else use cwc as inspiration to not go full austiusm ?

yes
I study christory, because autism.
ama i guess

Stuttering John?

I know I am dead. One happy morning, I will wake up and all will be right; I'll be in heaven.

Just turn back now, don't go down this rabbit hole.

he's amazing

you know.. this is the only fucking place on the internet that i run into any shit of antifa bullshit. you fucking losers are lame as fuck. keep the circlejerk going you faggots lol

wait, this is chris-chan? jesus fucking christ, that makes it even better.

>antifa
>just shows chris-chan
Maybe you need to chill newfriend

he wrote a script and looks down several times to read it. here i was htinking he was sound enough to just speak extemporaneously

Chris Chan's mom wanted him to take down his Christmas decorations so she told him Nazis celebrated Christmas.

Aw he got a new necklace

nigger are you blind - the fucking title says antifa in it lol

whats up with mega autists and those really awkward pauses in speech?

>...kick out of the question, yeah
Quotable for the next 100 years at least

god what a time to be alive

it's like he's gonna be with us forever as we all weather this crazy thing called life

It's like your computer straining when you're running too much software. The human brain can barely process the depth of thought of a super autist.

No, it's worse than that, he said "equestria" which is the town the my little ponies live in. I only know this because I'm a woman.

I think she's brave. Are you brave, anonymous cunt trying to personal army a disabled transgender?

If you venture outside the echo chamber you'll find that normal people love her video. It's a pure moment, and we share her frustration. We all want to rip apart a plastic Christmas tree in Trump's America.
lulz.com/antifa-activist-demolishes-my-little-pony-invading-nazis-in-emotional-video-431/

>Tries to break it
>Ends up pulling it off how it attached angrily.

I'm gunna break my calculator by taking out it's batteries!

He had to struggle to rip a piece of paper.

youtu.be/GevY7tLRvcY
You're welcome

Just a poor misunderstood prince(ss).

You have to feel sorry for this guy to an extent.

>guy
She transitioned like 3-4 years ago, show some respect.

so, what will this sarah jessica parker looking bitch gonna do?

No way, Norway.

fuck off, that thing looks like an average retard that barely put effort to put on a dress and then walk in the bathroom saying he identifies as some girl.

He never transitioned. All he did was rub estrogen cream on his man boobs, grow out his hair and inflict a wound below his penis.

Guy. Forever. No castration or hormones can make a guy into a woman. Nothing can. Ever.

Can't unsee

And women don't have injuries?

And women can't be slobs and their farts smell like cinnamon, right?

It's called transitioning. All of science except one cranky 70yo dude who got fired have proclaimed it a real thing.

Fucking Ian Brandon Something. What would Julie say?

Fuck it. Prove me wrong.

God it-he-she is stunningly fucked up.. I'm impressed.

This. I dgaf what any group of science shills say,
if you were born with a twig and berries, you are man, no matter how much of your body you change. You aren't going to magically grow fucking ovaries. Born a man, always a man.

You go against all of settled science and the onus is on you to prove your fantastical claim.

On a side note, did he ever get that thing fixed? The infection should have killed him by now.

I know this is bait but look at it. Science settled.

>there are Anons who don't know Chris-chan

Oh boy you're in for a wild ride tonight.

Yea but CWC was never part of antifa so what the fuck were you ever even complaining about you faggot?

>"""settled science"""
>"fantastical claim" that a mtf trannies are still men
All the estrogen and plastic surgery in the world wont change a set of XY chromosomes into XX.

>she

Shit bait

Chris-chan should be the Antifa poster child. "Fight the fascism! Join today and get a free Sonichu medallion!"

>there are college courses and encyclopedias about an autistic schizo manchild fanfiction writer who shits himself

wtf. He's ripping up a chinese christmas product and referring to it as nazis. So racist, ping pong.

Yes.

D E G E N E R A C Y

What do you expect, /pol is one of those boards nowadays that newfags heard of and would wanna first go to

glad to see Christian has met a group of people as mentally ill as he is so he can finally feel accepted.

Is he still doing Sonichu or is he full Antifa?

>Who's a fatass now Hulkster! My favorite wrestler is Chris Benoit!

I can't believe, after all these years, Chris-chan ended up this way...But I can't say I'm disappointed.

JULIE!!!!!

I would have been happy if the saga ended here. I never thought he could have sunk lower than this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EiG1v7kG4

Chris Chan's life really took a weird trajectory. I thought he'd be dead or institutionalized by now.
Damn I feel old btw

>any way, ummm, stay in school. don't be angry at people.

whatcha looking at nazi boy?

Somebody post he webm of him cumming through his pussy

That video's not of Chris.

What ever happened to the 'unclit'?

After all these years, I still cannot believe chrischan is a real being.

People like this aren't allowed to exist and in the public eye for so long.

Didya ever stop and think she plays up the aspects of her behavior that draws attention and makes her money? She's a clever girl.

Yes, it is.

That's kind of what I'm saying.

This must be a persona. Chris has been verified as apparently being a genuine fucking grub, though.

They are impossible.

Its been a while since ive heard a about chris chan. Last I heard his taint was fucking rotten and he might be going to jail for the whole mace in the eye thing over sonics blue fucking arms

How the fuck isnt he dead yet

>she
>her
>her
>she's

Dudes a fag. Fuck the Guy. He's a broken shithead. Yes, this is America and he can do as he damn well pleases. That doesn't stop him from being a 'him'

Woah... he got hot all of a sudden

>How the fuck isnt he dead yet
My tax dollars.

>equestria
>town the ponies live in
Equestria is the entire country, not town, you fucking moran

>said the sperg

my oc

>incorrectly references something
>gets corrected
>y-you sperg
Haha yes, let the sith side of the force flow through your anger

gj

>tracksuit
The slav is not with him

>so she told him Nazis celebrated Christmas.
What a manipulative whore, then again I doubt Chris would've moved his autistic fat ass if it wasn't placating his delusions.

Not his, but I've committed to post the dilationpill in every tranny thread.

I too wish I didn't know what Sonichu was.

a winner
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE

here you go

This gal is no joke. We've lost all our nazi moon bases in Equestria guys. Looks like trans-communism won.