twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soda x Meteora vanilla doujins when?

I'm ready for Altair.

Altair a shit

Where is Hime?

Full OP is out.

Link?

2 DAYS UNTIL METEORA DIES

but now the question is, will she be killed by Alice or Altair?

She'll be killed by Magane .

>meteora finally fighting instead of talking
Who is she fighting, though? Altair? I don't remember anyone who could fire red lasers.

Time for screaming something.

>Red lasers

Has Rui turned traitor?

Probably one of Alice's German magics.

Oldman probs

Could be one of lighthing locutor's special bullets

I have a feeling that this screenshot is from her waking up with no damage after mahou bombing at the last 5 seconds of the episode hinting some Hime action in the following episode, which will not happen again.

You're probably right. The pink electricity kinda matches the color of the lasers.

from the angle it looks like someone is passing by next to her in the air, it could be Mamika, Alice or even Meteora, without context we just can especulate

my.mixtape.moe/hcupbd.mp3

It actually doesn't match. It's pink vs purple. My guess is hime using the gun for its intended purpose

Creating sound waves that turn everything into nothing?

Full OP was released?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHjlQ5DG7KM

Shooting

No chance, not chunni enough.

Pssht. What's next, using the sword for cutting?

The swords were for stabbing.

Then chuuni it up.

Altair creates a bunch of PPSHs that spin around her and fires them by conducting an orchestra using her saber as a baton.

It looks like an attack from a heli. caliber is large

Why isn't Yuuya fighting Alicetaria?

It's obvious that Meteora has become a traitor based on what happened in the last episode.

It looks like a Napoleonic era sabre. Those can do both thrusting and slashing.

he is busy fishing shark

>BUT EVERYBODY CAN'T HEAR ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME

(You) : The song.

Can't unsee the fingers

Drawfags need to stop with this shitty meme. Never draw anime style with oil paint or watercolor without lines, it looks disgusting. Giving watercolor or oil paint effect when digital coloring a proper line art looks great though.

I want Altair to step on my dick.

Altair decides to actually use her guns?

Can Gigas even shoot or is it a robot of punches?

>It doesn't fall apart after the OP bit ends

There are plenty of artists that emulate painterly styles well it just happens that whoever drew isn't an example of one of them.

the gang's all here

But Shark is missing.

nice

shark is in all of us

Punch Hime in her ugly slut face!

Amazing

Big Boss and Yuya are the best

Can anybody post that Meteora wall of text image?

shark wasn't important enough to make the cut.

>well
I don't think it can ever look good including your pic-related. Jeez, the legs look awful especially the knees. Emulating coloring is good and all but anime-style needs lines.

No.

Sharkyuya is hot but Sharkmamika is bestest.

Are your eyes even real?

I hope someone figures out her power an bullies her.

Can you post the individual images please, I only have four of them

Infodump X LieswithinLies for uninterrupted dialog until verbal exhaustion.

sure. hopefully nobody minds the dump.

also I posted almost all of them except the last two to my tumblr (kookriart.tumblr.com/ most of the stuff isn't really Sup Forums material though, besides a few sucies), but I'll put the last two up soon.

also the lance is cut off for this one because I'm an idiot and that's how I saved it.

I don't watch previews because I don't want to be spoiled.

Sweet

Can anybody sum up the English parts?

"Give me a (You)"

that's all of them

begging for (You)'s, really

>Shitposts people to death

We have found our queen.

What does Mamika's blood taste like?

sugar and rainbows

Does anyone have that "Gentlemen, I love exposition" copypasta from a thread or two ago?

My friends, it has often been said that I like exposition. Friends, I like exposition. No, friends, I love exposition!

I love long speeches. I love excessive dialogue. I love verbal diarrhea. I love nouns, adjectives, I love hearing myself talk, and improvising on the spot.

Speeches about politics, about fighting, about the world, about MY world, about the creations and their creators, about food, on the spot, out my ass, I love every aspect of exposition that can occur upon this earth.

My heart leaps with joy whenever a voice actor is paid to say a line when we could be giving the money to the animators instead.

And there is nothing like a fight scene where battles are spoken when they should be fought. And the feeling that comes when an enemy runs screaming her ideals only to stop attacking for a moment to talk about them with me, is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of infantry unleash their mouths whilst rushing into battle rather than their superpowers. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fictional character talking down another fictional character for long periods before realizing it’s not working and drawing their weapon afterwards.

The sight of people thinking our dialogue is good is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made of cash dropping like flies into our laps, gleeefully listening to our ear pleasing platitudes!

When a band of pitiful internet critics makes their final stands with nothing but weak insults, only to have their words smashed to atoms block by block by legions of fans, I’m in ecstasy.

I love it when my writing is attacked by impatient. It’s so sad to see people with such weak attention spans, daring to actually expect to be entertained by their media.

I love to be squashed under the heel of anons who are actually capable of forming a coherent argument against my series. The humiliation, as my bullshit is blasted away with the power of an enormous Magical Splash Flare!

Gentlemen… All I ask for is exposition, exposition so long and boring as to make Hell itself fear us. Gentlemen, I ask you as a character from a fictional story within a fictional story, what is it you really want? Do you wish for more “tell don’t show” as I do? Do you wish for a merciless barrage of unsupported theory-crafting? Dialogue whose weight is backed with emptiness, and shallow pretenses, and basically nothing? Do you ask for a speech to sweep in like a tempest, leaving no impact whatsoever, from this Earth!?

Very well. Then dialogue is what you shall have. We are a clenched fist of words, ready to talk down all who oppose us, with our intellect. But.. After enduring over half an episode wallowing in the sound of my voice, for us, a simple “ordinary” wordy episode will no longer be sufficient. We need a INSANELY wordy episode! An episode beyond any other that man’s history has never known! Thus, we require scripts TWICE the normal length!

Our group of 4 (and possibly more later) creations will bore our audience to tears. Yes, my friends! Soon, the cries of numerous cries of butthurt anons will illuminate these threads! I have brought you all back just as I promised I would. Back to our favorite battlefield. Back to the world of anime!

t last, our new anime, Re:Creators is heading for the hill! Attention to all members of the production staff that make up this anime, this is a message from your character and mouthpiece:

Friends…let’s bring them…exposition.

Don't forget that Full OP is out.

nyaa.si/view/929371

SodaxMagane mind rape dojin when?

>Selesia creator
So he will die in next episode?

Shark and Yuya cosplaying pic related when?

How do I download this. How do I computer.

You don't, it makes mustard gas.