HMMMMMMMMM

neck yourself faggot virgin twit

Gas yourself pedo

Nah, he didn't hit her hard enough.

Women are weaker than men

name?

this board respects wamen, OP

fuck off /r9k/

Why can't I have a fuck buddy without them acting like we're dating?

I can find a girl, say let's be friends, she'll fuck me and say we're just friends, and start buying tickets to events and getting time off work to hang out

Fuck

How do I always end up having to break up with women I'm not even committed to?

>DEXTER! Killing people is wrong son

Maybe you should go fuck dudes then homo

I've always seen the female cops with one male cop in England. The females are usually midgets and the males are fucking hulks

How did anyone think that it was a good idea to let women join the police force or military? It's like beating up a child. Is it because they have to shoot blacks since they can't restrain them? Was this planned?

Who would you prefer patting down your mother or wife, a nigger male cop or a female?

They have no loyalty. Never trust women.

I'd rather run through a minefield then trust them.

Source?

neither my mother nor my wife has ever been pat down by a cop. only time they've been pat down is by TSA because you faggots keep blowing people up.

user, let's be honest now, every time I see that webm I'm just thinking how wet she really is, especially since bong women, they are absolute whores

Giving our women the right to vote was a mistake

Pakistan never blew up anything. Perhaps you mean Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and isreal?

indeed, democracy was already failing by that time, they just fucked the system beyond repair by now

Hot

lol that pic is fake as fuck. they are obviously siblings, look at the noses

Bbbuuuttt, they are berry independent, no?

>ITT: bitter virgins

lmao

shes more likely to mistakenly shoot her battle buddy with those crazy eyes

mya nichole

I don't know why they all protest for the right to an abortion, but then when they get knocked up by some doofas they refuse to get one.

You're all the fucking same. Even if you're not blowing us up, you're blowing yourselves up.

Noice!

“Like Bill, I find a good piece of pussy and go up in it...”

fuck moot

>t. leftypol

The beauty of a virtuous white woman is pretty much the only reason to keep fighting.

Saged. Fuck off faggot.