How does it feel that he was right about pedophiles and rapist in hollywood?

How does it feel that he was right about pedophiles and rapist in hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHIYRcKINYw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henriquez
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/
infowars.com/wet-works-podesta-email-makes-assassination-reference-days-before-scalia-death/
metabunk.org/debunked-podestas-wet-works-refers-to-assassinations-firing-people-other-unpopular-tasks.t8043/
player.fm/series/ground-zero-media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels like a broken clock that's right twice a day

I feel like he is more often right than wrong.

Until he names the Jew he's controlled opposition as far as I'm concerned.

Not everybody that doesn't name the jews is controlled opposition.

They can't name the jew if they want to reach the wides audience. If we are a majority we can start naming the jews.

Clearly you haven't watched the show much because talks about the so-called Jewish mafia quite a bit.

So does this mean he's right about Devil Orgies, Necrophilia, Vomit, Blood Spraying, And Werewolves.

Raping and killing children dressed up like a werewolf?

youtube.com/watch?v=DHIYRcKINYw

Yes dirty leftist, that means he is right about 100% of things he talks about.

I'll watch alex zionist jones the day he talks about jew blood libel and kids being stabbed to death in order to drain their blood for later consumption in bread. I'd even buy an order of leaded brain force or leaded caveman as a thank you

actually does field research on what he's talking about. It's what journalism used to be at one stage

I see myself as more of a centrist anarchist but whatever. Just because I make predictions about everything you can't just point out saying there's crime in the USA and feel vindicated that it's true.

No shit. I bet some movie stars do drugs like cocaine and heroin too. Bet you don't see Alex Jones mention that shit. Kneel before your new God.

He watched an episode of Family Guy. Detail oriented.

I used to go to his page when I wanted to hear a load of bullshit but for like a year+ when you press the play button it doesn't work

Why do people here hate Alex Jones so much? Dude seems pretty based. I don't give a fuck about Jews. Plenty of white degenerates and subversives.

Get a better computer poorfag

AJ is a whore.

based /ourguy/ cia shill

/ourshill/

>implying people who "name the jew" arn't the real controlled opposition

lmao

Bullshit! Pizzagate is dumb.

The government wont let me listen!

Henriquez isn't even a real beaner surname, flaming namefag kike.

Its my last name its Salvadoran look it up

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henriquez

Yes. How exactly do you like your spirit cooking pedesta?

Bullshit. Fuck off back to pleddit, subversive kike.

how does it feel that hes a zionist shill with a literal resident jew in a dark room that comes out only to correct the record ?
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI

Alex Jones is right about everything and the libs are so stupid they pick "the frogs turning gay" to flame him about which is proven by the liberal HQ college, Cal Berkeley.

Alex Jones has always been the black sheep on pol for some reason. He says everything right but he is still not memed or given any attention.

snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

>Alex Jones is right about everything
Are you kidding me? Lol! He claimed that podesta had a secret assassination code word reveled on the "wikileaks"

infowars.com/wet-works-podesta-email-makes-assassination-reference-days-before-scalia-death/

This conspiracy has already been debunked. Like many of alex's false claims about several things.

metabunk.org/debunked-podestas-wet-works-refers-to-assassinations-firing-people-other-unpopular-tasks.t8043/

how do you not realize this would ruin him immediately?

sounds normal

That article is very disingenuous. It simply says that he isn't involved in "Satanic" spirit cooking because we don't have leaked evidence he used email to RSVP to a known occultist event, and that spirit cooking isn't "Satanic."

Tards never understand strategy. Kikes are the LAST, FINAL red pill, and you're either a tard, like I said, whom doesn't understand that you can't just give someone a glass of Bacardi 151 if they've never even had a sugary frozen daiquiri or hard lemonade befrore or a shill.
If you're not a shill, it's up to you to realize your own mistake at this point. There's nothing wrong with being wrong, so long as you recognize it and change. Every time you learn you're wrong should fill you with pride at having learned a lesson.

Also, I think this was possibly meant to be a slide thread but the possible shill OP didn't realize Jones is great. Remains to be seen.

>He was right when he repeated a well known fact that has been known for at least 30 years
Wow! He really predicted the future of 1985!

>Sup Forums does not meme Alex Jones or give him any attention

reminder that Alex Jones deliberately spread fearmongering on y2k for his own personal gain

I'm guessing you're American?
Devil orgies and necrophillia are totally real. Totally mainstream MSM, courts and police are dealing with it here openly.
if you don't know what's going on look it up. Try operation Yew Tree or sir Jimmy saville for the tip of the ice burg.
All the satanic abuse allegations of the 80's that were made 'conspiracy theory' in the 90's have produced massive arrests, convictions and scandal here in the last 5 years. Same in other countries too. The victims grew up and couldn't be ignored, it's just a daily MSM story now like any other.
The head of our child protection charities did both satanic orgies and necrophillia (necrophillia in our most secure criminally insane asylum, with inmates involved. He was given all the keys).
I feel like slapping Americans round the head when I see their denials 'it couldn't be real' - it could, muppet. It is everywhere else.

People think Harry Potter and Pokemon are satanic.

If you boss got caught selling drugs, doesn't mean the entire business was a drug ring.

Hes controlled opposition. He mislead 911 truth to its doom, but he has done some good. His job to to turn off the average normie and make wrongthink look as disgusting as possible and have it be associated with his rhetoric. Have you not seen him get raped by David Spook? Or him marching around at a guns rights activist rally that he wasnt invited to and marching around with his bullhorn and fucking the entire thing up? Pretending to sneak into bohemian grove when he had to have been allowed and invited to enter? Dressing up as the joker and acting like a total fuckin whackjob? Being exposed by Bill Cooper on December 31st 1999 as a fear mongering pile of shit pushing y2k hysteria? As soon as Trump won, he immediately switched to fear mongering claiming they were going to kill him, and Roger Stone had to tell him to just enjoy the victory?

His old format was half decent, when he had actual guests on from different fields to talk about radically different sectors of the conspiracy world. Now its all just reduced to muh globalists. Babies first redpill had been polluted to turn off as many people as possible, especially with the goyforce advertisements every 2 minutes.

I've been seeking newer outlets, as Infowars has temporarily burnt me out with all the Roger Stone, memo, Cernokike, cyclical broadcasts. Their YT clips are now noise>signal and unsatisfying. And AJ has entirely dropped the ball on Vegas, which is odd. That's a goldmine. He has resources to investigate on the ground. Surely some family member of a victim there likes AJ, and could speak anonymously. Or go to Eric Paddock's home in Florida, send McAdoo since she lives there fulltime on AJ's dime. It's the biggest attack since 9/11, and now Steve (((Wynn))) is part of the sex scandal, Adelson's only competition in Vegas.

Anyways, not shilling, but Ground Zero is a thoroughly researched, entertaining headshot to Coast to Coast's /x/ faggotry. The Vegas ep this week was respectable, no tinfoil shit, just solid theories and good callers
player.fm/series/ground-zero-media

Jones is a loud, obnoxious moron who mixes truth with bullshit. This only serves to categorize people who believe certain facts as lunatics.

Hollywood was always a den of Jew filth. Do you actually think this retard Alex was the first to try and expose it?

>WATER TURNING THE FROGS GAY
>THEY ARE GROWING FISH PEOPLE IN LABS
>BUY MUH FILTERS
Fuck Alex Jones

There's no "satanic" abuse, or necrophilia in the examples you posted, just regular abuse coming from people in power. There's nothing new there.

Remember when he said Obama would turn America into a caliphate? Has that happened yet?

when you say dumb shit about everything, you're bound to be right about something. a stuck clock is right twice a day.

Leftists be like
>THAT STORY IS DEBUNKED!
>story was never actually debunked at all
>they just said so
>investigated themselves
>finds no wrongdoing
>shit tons of evidence remains.

Prove he was right, soyboi.

I've never subscribed to AJ being a limited hangout, and there are practically zero alternatives. My problem is that AJ has really limited his pool of guests on the shows, it's the same handful. He'll never have E Michael Jones or Kevin MacDonald. Or Ryan Dawson, his true heir as far as research and knowledge. Or someone like Logo Daedalus on Twitter, who could bring a hyper-literate POV and discuss BOOKS, not Inside Edition-tier tabloid outrage. That's another problem, IW is beginning to intellectually suffocate on reactionary segments to any Leftist movement or comment. But Sup Forums is gummed up in similar fashion.
I've also considered that we're becoming post-media in general, that we have all the info, now is time to live life, tune out media, read books, set an example. AJ would benefit bigly from a doing a Gone Fishing segment with guests, just fish, drink beer, let the conversation creep into different tide pools. He should have given Sam Hyde some funding, do a limited comedy run. But tbqh, AJ's workload would kill everyone on this board. It's unprecedented how many hours he's done in his career, in history.

>stuck clock is right twice a day
America has digital clocks user, shocking I know, get a new analogy.

No, but it's going to happen to you guys.

You could say the same thing for Sup Forums though. Sheer output justifies occasional misfires. Human trafficking of children is real. Only elites can access these channels. Stephen and Bruce Paddock both alleged to have CP.
China is definitely experimenting with nightmarish biology hybrids, and CRISPR. They don't give af about morals or ethics, in face of supremacy and money. They are Communists. The Japanese were doing experiments on Chinks in WWII under Unit 231 or w/e that make chimera attempts seem like child's play.
Any marine biologist will tell you, birth control being pissed into toilets, and is infecting water tables and being rained/dumped into oceans, thus turning aquatic life into unnatural sex.