What is the most professional modern military?

On average, which country has the most professional military units? Not the most powerful necessarily, but the most duty-driven, diligent and stoic forces?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-hits-back-at-pms-assertion-he-dislikes-canadian-military/article22827503/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that would be the U.S. Military.

>t. marine veteran

The US. The Brits are overrated Trash and the Russians can't even defend their air bases without losing priceless airplanes.

Delta, 3rd Ranger Bat, 7th/5th/20th (any group); and the some of the European specialized units. SAS is out of practice, but very professional.

>more money
>more wars
>more wins
>more territory
>more intelligence agencies
>more coordination

Literally, two to three times more powerful than the next guy.

Next question.

Devgru red squadron, but they sometimes canoe people and carry tomahawks, soooo...delta

>t. marine veteran
The "m" is capitalized you fucking boot

Probably the states. It's a militarised nation.

The US military. No competition.

JTF2. BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

Failed to get 100 points on sit ups, dang.

I would force myself to do more even if it meant puking up my lunch just so I wasn’t the guy who didn’t get 100 on sit ups.

DevGru is much more professional nowadays than they were in the 80s/90s, but they still fall behind Delta and the ISA in terms of professionalism (but not really in skill). The reason I bring DevGru up is that as I understand it, most country's top tier anti-terrorism units act like DevGru does: basically like cowboys. Since DevGru is the least professional unit in JSOC (again, speaking only in terms of professionalism, not proficiency), I think that says a lot about the US military (or more specifically the top of the Special Operations pyramid).

US. It’s not really a competition.

>inb4 you lost to goat fuckers/rice farmers

Iraq and Afghanistan weren’t even wars, they were shock and awes followed by occupations. Vietnam was lost on the home front.

Polska gurje!
In majority, they are bland nothing cowards, but they do have the very best SF in the world!

I pretty much maxed most of my PT test, perfect 300 score. However I was a Muhrine.

>the most professional military
the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Me in like 2 years. I'm going to be a Navy Seal. Yes I'm into traps

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

Warrior Princess huh? Hoo Yah.

This isn't a official united states marina corps forum you stupid moto faggot.

>Russians can't even defend their air bases without losing priceless airplanes.
>Implying the U.S havent lost their shitty airplanes

Most professional means most recent experience and that's without a doubt the US military today. A lot of the world's militaries today have never seen actual large scale combat.

Give em a break. He was probably that boot you saw out in the Gas lamp district with his high and tight haircut and carrying his war bag (camouflage duffle bag). lol

It is a unit of measurement to how affectively they can fight the Nameless king

Finland desu.

Shoutenings at larpers that think they are hardcore action figures by portraying even their off-time as super serious business. Protip: if you are >100 IQ, you can switch on and off when it's time to train and when it's not.

How many gay Navy SEALs are there...

Oh please you dolt Vietnam was lost the second we declared war.
>Hey lets occupy an undeveloped country with an environment conductive to fighting a insurgency.
>Why? To stop communism of course!
>Who cares about the national sovereignty of foreign nations?! If communism was taking root in the US I damn sure hope Britain would invade to prevent it!
>Who cares if almost every one of the founders of this country said it was a terrible idea to become embroiled in foreign conflicts!
Literal fucking boomer retardation.

And a fucking faggot to boot.

Big surprise.

I saw a documentary like 1 year ago that was about the special forces and military training in European's States. And the one they explained why Italy has the toughest and most brutal soldiers, and it's because it's the only country that before the second world war they have a law in the constitution saying that in the military ain't hard training enough to make it illegal., They can use any form of training at all in their soldiers without getting in trouble.

That Italian soldier looks like Chad and those American Army soldiers look like virgins.

Hahah look their faces also., They are destroyed. I can understand why, the bushes in Tuscany are infernal. I'm in the Austrian army and I have been there several times. I know what I'm talking about

Have a (You), you braindead leaf.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Jokes aside JTF2 is one of the few things Canadians can still have pride in

but for how long do you have it for?

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-hits-back-at-pms-assertion-he-dislikes-canadian-military/article22827503/