/OurGirl/ just got banned from twitch again for not being black enough. When will this racist oppression end?

/OurGirl/ just got banned from twitch again for not being black enough. When will this racist oppression end?

youtube.com/watch?v=qPFSxGZj4yY&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc
officialproudboys.com/news/interview-brittany-venti-tells-the-whole-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop making threads here Brittany

p.s are you still dating that cross dressing faggot from hwndu?
Answer me ree

What exactly does this chick do shes shilled fucking constantly is she just like a Lauren southern or something

I want to get her pregnant so bad.

If Brittany lets me fuck her tits I might have some positive words to say about her, for a time.

I never would have heard about her or Lauren if it weren't for this site. And I wish I never had.

I hadn't even seen mention of either of them in the last few days and I'd completely forgotten they exist.

Let's go back to that.

Wuts twitch? I hear people mention it all the time but I don't know what it is. Also, Sigourney Weaver is /ourgirl/

le 56 face

>he actually wants to racemix
She burped and reeeee'd on hwndu NY. Shes also dating a cross dresser

Cant refute the memeflag this time

lmaffo

twitch.tv is a live-streaming service owned by Amazon books.

would fug

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc

people this stupid

yeah time for la penisa in el americano

Her nose looks 100% black

fucking kek

She tries on outfits and goes bra shopping on cam for Sup Forums virgins to wack off to and throw NEET bucks at.

>ONE DROP
Type american fagit

She made dirt cookies and called her chat "dirt gobblers". I mean, if it's an act, it's pretty good. To be black and to make fun of starving blacks in Haiti and Africa. Either way, I guess it's kind of funny.

BRITTANY LOOKS SO WEIRD BUT SO HOT AT THE SAME TIME

Is she half white half black? she doesnt look any black at all

Yeah she's a little cutie.

>dating a crossdresser
I honestly feel bad for her that this is the best she can do.

Shes a quadroon by the looks of it.

I mean she’s not really a looker herself though

she looks like Sid either way, so fuck her, sage

guys I can't help it I want to up this orc's percent
does this make me an american from another country?

your not black.

your multiracial, but majority european.

stupid 1 drop rule, goes against biology.

more like her mums a 1/4

>BLEACHED

yeah but she could at least find an ugly dude who's not a degenerate. Crossdressing is sad, and you know she's not happy with a "man" like that

top kek, she is such an honorary white, really sad that Sup Forums hates her. She's a fucking quadroon, if you had kids with her they would be 87.5% white.

If your 87.5% white child then mated with a 100% white person, their kid would be 93.75% white. And that's basically as white as a white Spaniard or a white Italian

Brittany venti is a jewish psyop designed to make young white male rethink white nationalism and make want to race mix with based quadroons

Don't fall for it

she has blue eyes for fuck's sake...she is white

her eyes are too far apart

This bitch can turn dark right? I sall a pic that looked like her getting arrested. And your pic affirms my suspicions.

she has blue eyes...she's not black lmao

I think the consensus is that she might be 1/4 black. Then again, her last name is Venti. Is it possible her mother just mated with a dark Italian?

>if you had kids with her they would be 87.5% white.
This is unironically considered white by Amerimutt standards, mfw.

I want to plant my white seed in her fertile mutt womb

She's a mudblood, having blue eyes doesn't change that, holy shit Amerimutts please don't be serious, when the meme turns out to be reality LOL.

that's assuming she's a quadroon, and I don't think it's fully known what her ethnicity is. She could just be Italian or gasp SPANISH

SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTOPPP POSTING HER!!!!!!!! WE ONLY LIKE WHITE WOMEN HERE!

you are from Spain thus you are rape babies and have arab blood

Catalonia hasn't been 87% white in 1500 years.

Pretty sure she got DNA tested and she's actually 1/3 black, not 1/4

If he had a kid with a white woman, brittany would be the result

>really sad that Sup Forums hates her
Sup Forums loves britt even if they won't admit it

NO ONE CARES YOU DUMB BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEE

I would rather have no kids than have them be 10% black

You're out of your fucking mind bro

>Being so much of a dumbass pooblood that you don't realize that 'Catalonia' is a memeflag that you can select.
L O L
O
L

She could also be straight up ugly

In all seriousness, how are women going to take it when all the decent men with self esteem are with Asians, trad white girls (a minority) and the few hot black girls?

A decent 30% of white women just aren't date able. Like, you could try, but you'd just offend her by accident and then it'd be over before the babies come. They're just not capable of children.

Okay faggots I did research. Turns out she's an Octaroon. She's literally 7/8th white and 1/8th black.

If you had kids with her they would be 1/16th black or 15/16ths white. They'd literally be 93.75% European DNA.

officialproudboys.com/news/interview-brittany-venti-tells-the-whole-story/

she's /ourgirl/

>got banned from twitch again

RIP it was a good run of what, 3 months?

she's an open white supremacist.

you think it's only 30%? It's way higher, man

She's a bit of everything.

even native american.

she is the epitome of Sup Forums's amerimutt meme.

Is that DarkSydePhil in drag? guys im scared

>32% nigger

>A decent 30% of white women just aren't date able

I think 3/4 of all modern white women especially in the millennial age are broken goods beyond repair and will destroy whats left of western civilization just for the fact alone that they can vote