Why did Poland do it?

Why did Poland do it?

Poland was taken over by Germany when it was built so should it be a Germany death camps?

>builds a meth lab in my neighbor yard
>neighbor calls cop
>neighbor goes to jail
>?????

Who is that fucker, maybe he should go fuck himself.

kek

The Balts were also involved in Jew killing, especially Lithuanian filth, and Ukrainians. Does he have a tweet for them too or just the countries that refuse to take shitskins? Fuckin christkiller.

האם אתה מסכים עם ההצעה שלי?

They should stop fighting any go back to their homeland for millennia - Poland

It is the unity of both races, that's made and expanded Greater Poland at a cost of fucking natives over, even Catholic church and pope etc.

It is the lack of Jews, that made it in such Shithole, as what it is today.

Idiotic, lie- "law" of pooland, not to name actual opressors to be polacks is fueling jews to act defiantly

polacks and jews = BFF's forever!

Poland just tried to make law that will penalize saying "Polish death camps"
jews mad
meanwhile, back in 2016 both Poland and Israel condemned historical revisionism
NOW THEY ARE MAD
FUCKIN KIKES REEEE

Who is this? Some random person of no political importance?

it may be jewish politician, they suddenly angry

get in the oven kike

About what exactly?

Because we can.

where they are?

this means that all jews were complicit in the communist crimes
and this comes from a jew

about

>get in the oven kike
Are you a polak?
>Makes trade deal and what's yours, that's mine, what's mine that's mine
See, everybody wins, no need to be defiant - it has been polish death camps, where laziest 3 gazzilion polaks died, also 6 gorrilion of jews=
18 000 000 polish citizens, and Germany must pay gibs, also Russians have to pay gibs, because of betrayal and sheeit... x$100000 each
The grand sum of

€636 000 000 000 000
(Me jewish maths is kosher)

they call it "polish death camps" becouse the were placed on territory of modern Poland. Don't expect some 80 IQ jewish mongrel to understand things

>they call it "polish death camps" becouse the were placed on territory of modern Poland. Don't expect some 80 IQ jewish mongrel to understand things
Unironnically, it has been camps in Polska, it had polack and jew criminals in it- >polish death camp
Is perfect description.

can someone clarify?

>Why did Poland do it?
I guess they shared a border with the Ukraine and saw what Jews did during the Holomodor.

*Holodomor

>Get murdered
>Joo next to you is murdered next
>This makes you complicit in jooz murder
Its like they want to make more people shit on their fake holocaust

Second Polish Republic was Nazi Germany Jr.

Western and Jewish media keep calling death camps "Polish death camps", because they're located in current Poland. Their real intention is to "subtly" shift the blame for holocaust from Germans to Poles, since calling them by that name could imply they were made and operated by the Poles.
The bill makes "Polish death camps" term illegal.

nazi death camps

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think the main reason is Poland, at least it seems on the news, seems to be mostly white and christian and they hate fags, I'd bet that's the main reason

If this is true, then you have to wonder why the people who just had their country invaded decided that rather than kill the people who invaded it, they'd instead join the invaders to kill Jews.
Really makes you think.

We certainly weren't Jewish asslickers like Americans are.

2 shekels for you, goy.

>sperg about "judeo-bolshevism"
>pass laws to discriminate against jews
>We certainly weren't Jewish asslickers
Poland deserved worse.

thanks for the clarification. it makes sense now, though an incoherent accusation of the media.

To be honest, 150,000 ethnic poles died there too. so its kinda silly calling them "polish death camps.

>pass laws to discriminate against jews
Oh, come on. Jews were 10% of the society and occupied 50% of places on universities. It was a racial quota. It was social justice.

>this means that all jews were complicit in the communist crimes

People should start tweeting this at them. I want to watch the fireworks.

>using idpol as defense
>we gave these dipshits german territory

>it's only social justice when we do it
This is why you fell.

We don't do idpol.

oh, now it's make sense... we were the biggest group in there since jews were mostly in the ghettos.

what a fucking cunts

Leave Balts alone

Who the fuck is this kike nigger bitch ass lasagna?

>tfw government cucks voted to abstain in the UN regarding the Jerusalem embassy
top kek
go cry some more at the Germans, maybe suck a couple Ukrainian dicks while at it
this government is a fucking disgrace

Because Jews are using the Holocaust as some sort of argument to inundate Europe with 'refugees'. Poland refused so now they are attacking Poland ,of all places, as full of evil Nazis. Poland is putting an end to this crap do their going apeshit and reflexively engaging in instant historical revisionism.

>do
*and Jews are going apeshit...

>thinking death camps existed

are you against affirmative action for the Polish untermensch?

Uhhhh. Poles suffered more under the Germans than anybody. It was THEIR country that was invaded.

In you go

implying holohoax happened

wot iz da dialectic of class struggle then cunt?

I'll tell you better thing: 80% of the Jews that died in these camps were... POLISH.

Yeah, Polish Jews. Funny that no one mentions this. They might have been jews, but they were true blue Poles. It's ridiculous how lowlife jews are trying to make money on dead polish people of jewish faith.

the point is that while historians agree there were no Nazi Poles, the ignorant masses can be brainwashed into a shallow belief that would fall apart at the first contact with facts. And this is what is useful in politics, to manufacture consent for concrete actions.
It doesn't matter what the truth is, it matters what people believe, so that elected politicians can be pressured to act on social pressure.

And the truth is finally comming out

Maybe half of them were Polonized with language, secular. (lawyer, writers, etc.)
There were still many who were Orthodox and wanted to keep themselves apart.

There was a reason on that, Jews have taken whole bunch of Polish industry and infrastructure, with help of Russians in purpose to make Poland less polish and more Jewish. Then it would be easier to take over the land without identity of the nation. That was Russian legit political agenda.

This is how polish people reacted. Jews were everywhere tho and had everything.

What a coincidence, that's what they did in Germany at that time aswell. It's like they're doing this on purpose or something like that... But that's obviously just a crazy conspirancy theory

You retard, Germany wasn’t annexed by its neighbors and had the power to control who passed their boarder or not, they even had control over that who lives in Germany. Poland didn’t had any government that could do that for years.

and nothing can change nature but (((they))) still want to put you on hormones, make you take it up the ass, cut off your dick and call you a woman

by that logic if poland can't blame everything on germoney then traps ARE gay

This, a lot of Polish Jews kept to their shtetls and couldn't even speak Polish. Even in the cities many Jews spoke Yiddish as their first language. In the 1931 census only 12% of Jews said that Polish was their first language.

Pic related is a banner put up by Jews in Bialystok welcoming Russian troops in 1939.