Disabled people

Sup Forums, do you know any disabled people? Have you made any observations about their personalities?

Disabled people are brought up and treated differently, aren't they? They are given extra attention, get extra fussed over, and are perhaps more often infantilized. It's sort of considered socially incorrect to not treat disabled people like they're superfunny and superbeautiful and so on, and give them extra treatment.
Does this come to affect their personality? Genuinely asking (also not claiming it's anyone's fault, if that's the case).

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/people/disability/publications/disab10/table_2.pdf
cdc.gov/chronicdisease/overview/
arthritis.org/about-arthritis/understanding-arthritis/arthritis-statistics-facts.php
gallup.com/poll/180329/blacks-suffer-disproportionately-chronic-conditions.aspx
kff.org/report-section/health-care-costs-a-primer-2012-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some can be massive cunts from all the excessive kindness and special consideration they get for being the way they are. Some exploit the shit out of that by being even bigger cunts knowing full well few people in public will ever call them out for that since hassling the disabled is only one notch above child abuse in modern manners

few weeks ago when spring semester was getting ready to start, i was in line at the cashiers office. its always a big line and takes forever. this peppy, normie bitch pushed a retarded in his wheelchair and cut in front of everyone. i gave her hell. i said its not fair to cut. where do you get off cutting in line? she looked at me and said my attitude was bad. i told her it doesnt matter what my attitude is like, cutting is a social offense and she needs to wait in line like everyone else. nobody in line stood up for her. i could tell they all agreed. sorry the guy was retarded or whatever his problem was, but you gotta wait in line like everybody else. society has rules and without law and order it will collapse.

Bravo

I think it just depends on raising. Look at Chris Chan, he was coddled and now he's an emotionally-stunted mess with no regard for consequences or boundaries. I know of another guy though who is a little on the slow side and has a speech disorder, and he is very conscientious and considerate of others, but his parents didn't insist on him being "mainstreamed" like Chris Chan's parents did, he was given appropriate educational support.

Considering most special education schools are just places where kids are warehoused and learn nothing at all I can't blame them.

People treated Chris Chan horribly and bullied him en masse. His parents coddling him is the only thing that prevented his suicide.

Ehh, he was doing the "need a girlfriend" sign in public years before the internet knew his name. The behavior was always there, that's what caught everyone's attention in the first place.

I often wonder what's the point of Special Ed other than giving the poor parents of the 'tard a break during the day. Its not like any of the re-res get accepted into Oxford or grow on to leave home and make a living by themselves most of the time, ya know?

Most of Sup Forums-posters have never attended Oxford, left their parents' home or made a living by themselves.

Makes you think, huh

I had a guy with no arms at my university. He could drive and open the doors, everything with his feet

some disability redpills:

Blacks have the highest rates of disabilities, followed by Hispanics, Whites, and Asians.
census.gov/people/disability/publications/disab10/table_2.pdf

Arthritis is the most common cause of disability

Arthritis has a greater impact on minorities. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and other minorities populations in the U.S. have lower rates of arthritis compared to white population. However, they experience greater severity of pain and more work and daily activity limitations than whites.
arthritis.org/about-arthritis/understanding-arthritis/arthritis-statistics-facts.php

Eighty-six percent of all health care spending in 2010 was for people with one or more chronic medical conditions.

Blacks Suffer Disproportionately From Chronic Conditions.
gallup.com/poll/180329/blacks-suffer-disproportionately-chronic-conditions.aspx

The United States spent $2.6 trillion on health care in 2010.
kff.org/report-section/health-care-costs-a-primer-2012-report/

>1 in 4 women have a disability
What's the excuse for the other 3 then?

I was born with one hand but most people don't even notice. I don't think I get special treatment nor do I expect it. If there's anything that pisses me off it's people who get offended in the name of others. Like if you have a question about my hand just ask it. It's not like I'm going to be offended by something that's blatantly obvious.

Thinking about mentally disabled people makes me sad. I just try to imagine what it's like from their point of view and it's frightening.

Do you have a left hand or a right hand? Does it seem to be your natural choice if you had two? This is fascinating to me.

I've always wanted my own qt 3.14 disabled gf. I could help her live her life to the fullest while making sure our kinky sex life was 100% satisfying.

>Tripfag

They don't think, they just derp

Apparently I'm lefty (as a baby tried to grab toys with left) but my right hand is now dominant for obvious reasons. Funny enough I've always been more confused about being a lefty or righty when it comes to feet. Like I'll always kick with right but I'll skate or snowboard reversed

I bet the really retarded tards are probably the happiest people. No concept of "unhappiness"
Probably just blissfully retarded not seeing how fucked up the world or they are.

people always act like you can't think just because you can't walk
and as a wheelchair bound but not developmentally disabled man I hate it
>background: I lost use of my legs in a motorcycle accident
I'm crippled not retarded

My cousin has SM and we grew up together. When we were young his disease didn't really influence him heavily. He was fairly joyful and we had lots of fun growing up. Later down the road our lifepaths split and he ended up realizing how limited his life would be. Despite all the fertile ground for depression he found ways to make life worth living. He watches TV shows, anime and browses the web 24/7. He's a bit of a drama queen because he's a single child and gets a lot of attention from my aunt, but it's all within reasonable levels and self-explanatory. He's also incredibly wise. Fucker's a walking bookshelf.

Do you use a fake hand or claw or something?

>Americans get taught in the same classes as tards

Fake and gay or you guys really need to revise your schooling systems. Over here they split everyone up by ability which can holds kids back by putting the less bright with the stupid kids, but actually having tards/special ed anger tantrum retards in your class is next level.

I’m deaf, I’m running for a mayor in California where the liberals is located. Being deaf, i will able counter the liberals.
So, how about deaf?

>and that retard's name? albert einstein

Depends. I've met quite a few who view themselves as victims of the system in an sjw way and are absolute cunts to be around.

On the other hand I have met a handfull (mostly guys) who are quite redpilled. They know they are a burden to society, so they go out of their way to do EVERYTHING by themselves, even if it hurts them physically. Many also think people who don't try to make an effort should not be given any help. Some are even half-way facist in this sense.

Maybe you.

Disabled people just want to be treated like normal

>while making sure our kinky sex life was 100% satisfying.
Keep in mind that a disabled girl still wants Chad.

It took me a while to understand what you wrote.

>I’m deaf, I’m running for a mayor in California where the liberals [are] located.
>Being deaf, i will [be] able [to] counter the liberals.

You're deaf but I don't see why that's affecting your written communication. I've spoken with other deaf people on the internet before and if they didn't expose the fact that they were deaf, I would've never suspected anything. This suggests to me that you may not just be deaf. There may be some other issue. Assuming there isn't though and your post was just a one-off thing, I suppose your campaign should run well. I wish you well.

The "funny" retards are the worst

Unless a girl fuck them. Then their life is ruined forever.

Someone post the screen cap of when a slut fuck ed a tard in a chair.