White women

Realistically, can white women be saved at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iitm8R-K7iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H2FHURBmF6M
inc.com/lisa-calhoun/the-first-artificial-egg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. If you need a hole to cum in hook up with a white woman. If you’re looking for a life partner date 1st generation asians.

Not until Jews are exterminated

the women that are christians or aren't in major cities are pretty much saved desu

wasnt michigan a party school? theyre probably running to suck dick in this pic

Nothing can be saved at this point.

Disregard obvious shillism

The only way to save White Women is to have White Men like this!!!!!

When muslims were raping White women...White Aussie heroes starting kicking arse!

Yeah I do want to save them and even in times like these there's always a woman somewhere worth killing and dying for.

Well meaning femanons, just pretend to be men in the civilized threads and nobody will sperg out.

This, most white women have burned coal in their lifetime. Relationships have been disasters until I met my Taiwanese qt. I'm never going back to white women.

They can. White women are the only ones tht voted Trump.
But you clearly need to completely change the narrative propagated by the establishment.

this is false, white women actually racemix less than white men.

Yes. To stop Western degeneracy from spreading and influencing young women, first thing to do is to stop the propaganda tools that spread degeneracy which are mainstream media & mainstream pop culture. In other words, you need moral censorship in the media. But that would also be against freedom of speech(which is a false god since, there's no such thing. For example: if you're in Europe you can't say the Holocaust didn't happen because that would be a crime=no freedom of speech there).

not a chance

>can't think of a solution
>its da joooooooz!

Realistically, can you white pathetic manchildren look at the mirror at this point?

Well, the jews do control the media and several institutions like universities... Of course they play a role in this.

Abandon your women, goy. Jews have the best women.

depends.
if you're expecting her to not have rode the cock carosel before "settling down" you're going to be disappointed.
if you're expecting her to have not at least fucked one shitskin during the aforementioned ride you're going to be disappointed.
if you're expecting you're marriage to be stable, you're going to be disappointed.

the majority of white women might be saved once they've been so used up that they're forced to conform to norms or be hopeless and lonely cat ladies.

not ALL white girls are whores but the majority fit into at least one of the 3 categories I mentioned. the real question should be are white women worth saving

Why do jewish women have such nice breasts? It's tempting. I wonder if I could pull of pretending to be a jew.

Who the fuck are you even talking to?
OP is a faggot.

The 10% of them that are both attractive and intelligent are still worth fighting for. And really, only 20% of white European men are worth fighting for right now. Masculine ambitious chads and feminine staceys are the only people who should be breeding right now and they are coz the worlds a big fucking place.

Make them into mothers.
When a woman gives birth, it's the first time in her life that she loves something more than herself.

Yes, but they won't be.

>believing this
Not really. There is two types of white women at this point: The "problem" types, and the ones who somehow NAWALT themselves into believing they are with us. That became clear with this: . Which then leads us to a paradoxical conclusion, being that there some decent white women there. But why is this paradoxical? Well, we look at the data. For laziness purposes, you will have to forgive me the lack of links (although this should be truths we can agree on). Female promiscuity has gone up in exponentially over the last 2 decades, along with divorce rates , and the interesting part about this one, is how most are initiated by women. Couple that with the increase in interracial relationships over the recent years and female hypergamy ( check "okcupid rating by sex" ) , leads me to believe that some of those women voted in complete dissonance to what they are. Ok, but why is this? We turn back to NAWALT (acronym). NAWALT is just a observable concept within any person's mind, not just women. I talked to a lot of drug addicts in the past, and the common core idea within them is that drugs DO affect people as a whole, but that it is different from them. They disassociate themselves from the bigger picture to make their own issues invisible to others, even though they are inherently defined by those problems. When a girl says "I am not like all the other girls", it is the same. Women for Trump ( as a general rule, not really a law set in stone) , means just "NAWALT". Same way redeemeable women are also that: they are NAWALTs. Atleast Hans is being a realist. My condolences for your country user.

yes

SupremeGentleman.jpg

The fuck is wrong with this retarded cunt

If they can't wait 8 years and you will have working womb transplants in trannies or you can wait 20 years and get sexbots with artificial wombs. Both options are very superior to race mixing.

don't insult her goyim

>to restore the white race we need to fuck azns so our race gets gooked into oblivion

Are you a sexpat? You clearly don't write like a Flip. FWIW the Philippines is proof Eurasians are a genetic mess. Centuries of Spaniards fucking local asians and look at them.

Yes

Some are at a point of no return...

>just pretend that no good women exist so we can accuse you of not being women unless you act like giant whores
lol how about nobody gives a fuck.

She's rehearsing opera, you hillbilly.

(((They))) want this white girl roasted alive, in an oven, to Moloch.

Same for millions of other white girls.

White pussy belongs to BBC now. It's better to abandon white women and racemix with asian girls. They are easy sluts if you are white.

Your thinking of Western Michigan Univ and Central Michigan University, back in the 80s.
Playboy Magazine party schools ranked in top tier for a long time.

perhaps, but i will take this bullet for the white race and forgive them
I know the jew fooled them, i know the jew is not easy to avoid

Aircooled system.

I don't know about saving an entire sex that is composed of hundreds of millions of people.

I'm just hoping I can find one who can be saved. If you can do the same then between us we will have gotten 2 of them.

This fucking shit needs to stop.pedoweebs gtfo

That's not white.

Women aren't worth saving. MGTOW is the only right path to take.

Even Nikola Tesla knew that women were the downfall of men.

Thanks Ezekiel, you really are my greatest ally

Yes, of course.

And don't be a fucking race traitor.
You will get the rope, just like the leftists.

shitty ROI, especially with pic related right around the corner

Have fun getting thrown under the bus. Funny how your racial solidarity will not be appreciated or passed on, and thus your "furthering of the line" will merely be prolonging the inevitable.

White race won't die, but paradoxically things will have to get a lot worse to get better. Whites will have to fall in order to rise again. In terms of both birth rates and group social cohesion.

We are probably a couple of thousands of years away from artificially creating babies.

She's singing, you just can't tell due to the lack of audio.

It's necessary to have a lot of expression otherwise the audience members at the back can't detect what emotion you're trying to portray. Hence the large melodramatic movements and facial expressions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iitm8R-K7iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H2FHURBmF6M

Where do you get that number from?

LOL Maybe a couple decades

Who will be giving anyone any fucking rope? If you think there are enough nationalists anywhere to pull anything off, you're greatly mistaken. The only place that is majority red-pilled is probably Poland and MAYBE Russia, but as for the rest of the West? Stop kidding yourself. There will be no day of the rope. Whites will have to fall hard in order to cough up the blue pill. And then they will have to claw their way back up as a minority.

It really sucks, but memeing about mass lynchings don't make them happen. White people are against you and themselves. It will take more than shitty memes to break the conditioning they've been put through.

This

or sexdolls/artificial wombs

Just look at our current technological progress.

If there isn't some miraculous medical discovery happening very soon I see no reason why we would soon be able to create artificial wombs.

We barely understand the most basic things about our biology, definitely not enough to do what is required to artificially create female eggs and the breed them.

Not to speak of the fact that currently no such research is happening (outside of maybe China).

You are delusional.
There is basically no scientific progress being made, it will take thousands of years to even UNDERSTAND how exactly eggs works and how to create them.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
How fucking new are you?

You r/the_donald conservatives need to fuck off.

SPOILER IT IS A MEME.

the only thing white women are good at is making false rape claims. just look at every false rape case, and majority are white women

>Just look at our current technological progress.
Ok.
>We barely understand the most basic things about our biology, definitely not enough to do what is required to artificially create female eggs and the breed them.
Ok: inc.com/lisa-calhoun/the-first-artificial-egg.html

And that's ignoring that the solution up until then would be to just harvest the ovaries from the females and use those. A thousand years though.

A success rate of about 1% and you still need a physical mother to produce the eggs.
That is LITERALLY nothing.
It is also illegal to try this for humans anywhere in the world, so throw that idea away.

Also, for the love of god link to something more credible then a "small business" website.

>And that's ignoring that the solution up until then would be to just harvest the ovaries from the females and use those.
Kill yourself, honestly, you don't "harvest women", that is simply disgusting.

Also take of that fucking "Fascist" flag, you clearly aren't one.

This is your mind on post-modernism. Truth doesn't matter. Solutions don't matter. Just say shit you don't believe in because it keeps your thoughts away from reality.

Everyone you don't like can become an enemy, but not really, just kidding, haha. Wouldn't want to actually be serious for once.

You Germans were always tricky. You were always just theorizing empty questions, but then when push came to shove, you struck and you struck hard.

Now all you can do is empty gestures. Because a real gesture would put you in jail. No worries, everyone understands Kraut, it was all just a meme.

>A success rate of about 1%
Could you please stop making up numbers?
>Kill yourself, honestly, you don't "harvest women", that is simply disgusting.
Stop being so emotional please, this is embarrassing.

Of course we're not going to call it harvesting, we're just going to ride out the overpopulation meme and offer free sterilizations to high IQ white females, and then subsequently use those eggs to mass produce our progenity.

It's not my fault you fell for the ovarian jew, Malte-Sören.

Most medical procedures had a massive failure rate to begin with, that fact that 1% succeeds means that we have a foot hold.
Also, you we will get to the point where we can transform somatic cells in oocytes. We can already do it with embryonic stem cells and we can transform somatic cells into stem cells already.
Also, can you point out to me a law that would prohibit this? There would be ethics committees and stuff that needs to check off on it but I don't think there are laws that would outright prohibit it. shit it can be packaged up in a way that would make it seem like only "bigots" would be against it.Shit like, "it gives a way for gays and trans people to have kids".

Ahmed, the only reason we haven't already done this with people is because it's illegal. The technology is ready to go to human trials.

White women are no worse than white men. They're just fucked in their own way.

>I settle for gooks because I can't get a white woman
>American flag
Everytime.
Make more mutts mutt boy

>we are resching levels of autism I never thought possible...
If you seriously believe we are going to 'harvest' women for ovaries, you are utterly delusional and have no understanding of history or morality.

Where did all these fucking feminists come from?