Can we talk about the superiority complex of Americans on this board...

Can we talk about the superiority complex of Americans on this board? They go on and on about how europe is going to get annihilated by mudslimes or how canadians are dog fuckers. Yet their media and entertainment is what's poisoning the rest of the world. They're so fucking delusional.

I just want to get along.....

But,mah freedom

it's actually not much of a complex we just naturally are superior.

>Can we talk about the superiority complex of Americans on this board?

It's an inferiority complex.

Leafs are legitimately even shittier than amerifats though.

American's have massive egos, yet are hugely ignorant to there own problems. All there media is and all of Hollywood are liberal cucks that spew bullshit and demand that no one call them on it because they cant face the truth. The level of delusion in America in unreal and now it has spread globally to the mass of idiots that follow every thing see happening in the states.

>LEAF
It's not a complex if it is the truth. Maybe you just haven't realized how better we are than you cucks?

>it's your fault that we keep buying your stuff!
>we had no choice in the matter!
>we have to do everything you want us to do, but you're not superior simply because of that!
kek yes we are

Sure, whatever you say buddy.

>What is japan and china

America is literally useless except to execute the global leftist agenda.

How's that dog dick taste, leaf?

America doesn't exist to be useful to you, dipshit.
What the fuck are you talking about... "useless"?

What is the use of canada? Tell me. To take all the refugees the US doesn't want?

This is the level of discourse the typical American is capable of.

You sound mad. America is a shit hole, been there many times.

>inb4 a butthurt shart goblin mutt deletes the thread
>le mod face

You sound jealous. Never been to canada, probably never will. Thanks for the tourist bucks

Americans can not handle any form of banter. they're like that kid at school who gets so upset and violent when someone makes a joke with the lads

>You sound jealous. Never been to canada, probably never will. Thanks for the tourist bucks

As much of a twink that Trudy is, at least we didnt elect a gay nigger with a tranny wife.

Hey, 1 muslim at a time. I know you vermin like to stick together, but it's not fair play.

No more delusional than smug Leaf self-righteousness.

I think you're conflating Americans with Jewish owned media and politicians paid off by Jewish lobby groups. I doubt most actual Americans approve of what's going on in Europe, regardless of the role the nation played in funding the opening of the bottlenecks in Libya and Syria.

Be realistic, how much of the government does the American populace actually control in the grand scheme of things? Probably about the same degree of control European nations have of their government under the EU dominion.

nothing wrong here.

>huu huu Amewicans hab no culture
>HUU HUU WHY IS AMEWICAN CULTUWE BWEAKING OUW SOCIETIES HUU HU

Literally one, faggot enabler. Pick one. If our media and entertainment were so influential you'd all be bloodthirsty anti-communist gun nuts. You're not, and you weren't in the 80s. So what's the deal? Literally get over yourself. You're faggots, cowards and weaklings because you CHOSE to be faggots, cowards and weaklings. Your people have no fucking culture anymore because you CHOSE not to have a culture. You voted for it and you fucking got it, because free healthcare faggots and spitting on God were more important to you than your civilization. Pathetic!

And now all you can do is squeal LE MUTT MEME when you're all literally repeating, at this VERY MOMENT, the mistakes that made us into a 60% white country. How can you seriously do that with a straight face? You're posting your own future like it's an argument. It's so content-free. It's so cultureless. It's so typically weak and Canadian. You've literally got nothing.

Poland gets to make those faggot jokes. Hungary gets to make those faggot jokes. You do not. You're America Jr. and you're going to look like Brazil before we do at the rate you're going. At least in America we have the Mormons and the Amish, who might scrape together a high enough birthrate to save the white race, but you won't. There isn't one fucking Canadian in the entire frozen North who gives a shit about the future of his race, you all mock the idea even as you ACKNOWLEDGE that we're right. You've got no content, you've got no fucking future, and your shitposting is irritating not just because it's so ill-informed and so uniformly and unambiguously wrong, but because you wouldn't be doing it if you weren't secretly pissed. But if you were pissed and worth half of that piss, you'd be doing something useful.

>how better we are than you

Denied.

superior how exactly?

The Amerimutt meme is the greatest thing to come out of this board

Is it? All the negatives in that chart are things that only affect niggers. Except for perhaps the free time.

All the positives are things that only affect whites/chinks.

Because most Americans on Sup Forums are delusional and think the newest ZOG puppet will stop this country from getting more and more non-white.

Sage divide & conquer threads

it's from int newfag

>Sage divide & conquer threads

literally this. I had a Canadian got at lengths how much better they are than us and at the end say they were also more modest

FUCK that was an awesome post.

brainlet

>Post on an American image board
>Shocked when Americans are dominant on it

Man, you have a lot of those. You must really dislike americans.

I don't really have anymore anti-muslim propaganda. And I obviously don't know anything about catalonia. So, I'm gunna have to give you the win on this one.

>a Canadian got at lengths how much better they are than us and at the end say they were also more modest

Stating the objective truth doesn't imply immodesty. Only an uneducated Amerimutt would think so.

You guys have to stop replying to shill threads

>hurr durr let me just put these words in your mouth
t. Paco rameriez

El Mestizo Americano

Pros
Jack of all trades(3 on all stats)
Passive regeneration(5.6% per turn)
Stench lures flies that have a low chance(11.2%) of blinding enemy mutts
Most comfy mutt to pet

Cons
Master of none(3 is a very small number)
Has moderately high chance(56%) of sperging out for three turns after being commented on his heritage

>projecting, the post

they've got the maori skin colour perfect in this meme.

>t. Paco rameriez

Being modest is being truthful and not bragging of your achievements not bragging about them for forty minutes to a complete stranger

over here in eastern europe, we're just about ready to strike back, because over here, weak men are almost non existent and strong men are a normal thing to see here, because eastern europe is a shithole, and shitholes are considered as bad times, and bad times create strong men.
but in western europe and america are good times, and good times create weak men.

This is my first amerimutt thread. So, forgive me, I just needed to see what all the hubub was about.

90% of the posts in this thread are literally from some proxy kike in Israel

Lack of substance, and obvious jealousy. You should probably seek employment, psychological help, and a life.
Canadians are the biggest trash on this board, yet it’s discussed by your specific posts. You can’t call us out individually so you make a devide and conquer thread based on muh feels.
Good straw man you maple nigger

>Being modest is being truthful and not bragging of your achievements

Stating the objective truth doesn't imply bragging. Only an uneducated Amerimutt would think so.

>u a mexicun cuz u furom meriga
t. Rapisto Gonzalez

>90% of the posts in this thread are literally from some proxy kike in Israel

>Believing a fucking LARP.

Didn't expect anything less from an amerimutt.

>Canadians are the biggest trash on this board

Canadians are people.
Americans aren't people.

Advantage: Canada

>t. Rapisto Gonzalez

But bragging implies bragging.... So that's the flaw in your argument.

>tfw the only meme eurocucks have against americans is "le 56%"

Are the plans to add designated shitting streets in london ready yet britbongs?

The ZOG overlords are not American. They have no nation. Their tentacles just happen to stretch out from here and most people can't or won't see it right in front of them. I agree that Americans do have a superiority complex, but you're still a fucking leaf.

Canada is 1st world.
America is 3rd world.

Advantage: Canada

>jajajaja luk how iz can maik a arugmun dat haz baiz eunbazluz
t. Drunkdrivisto hidibeto ratio

>>tfw the only meme eurocucks have against americans is "le 56%"
>Are the plans to add designated shitting streets in london ready yet britbongs?