HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

CALL ME AMERIMUTT ONE MORE TIME, MUHAMMAD

la creatura obscura....

where is this from?

Says Melbourne on it, can't you read?

Modestly doesnt mean what you think it means. God made humans naked and got angry when we covered ourselves. Modesty to god is as naked as possible.

>Anglos dare to call anyone else cucked

i'm going to help you out newfag. there is a little blue arrow to the right of OPs ID. click on it

la luz extinguido...

God doesnt like when people cover themselves because its a good way for demons to hide.

Look at his flag again and ask yourself if that was a rhetorical question

AMERIMUTT

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD THIS HAPPEN IN THE US

>No dogs
Everything else sounds dandy honestly.

>CALL ME AMERIMUTT ONE MORE TIME, MUHAMMAD

There you go. Take care of your coalburners son now

>by not adhering to these rules you run the possibility of being raped by a rapefugee.

This should be added

>laughing at the plight of fellow whites
I wonder why the amerimutt meme is pushed so hard...

It's fake.

is this real or is it just pakis putting their own signs up again?

Someone caught you on camera Mutt

Citation? Honestly curious.

If it's a multicultural beach, why are THEIR rules the only ones that have to be respected?

someone's so triggered he didn't even dare using his flag
right, user?

Whew, it's getting hard to tell these days

Why do muslims hate dogs so much?

You dumb cunt. It’s an Australian shitposting in real life. This is not a real poster.

I could be from fucking sweden and it wouldnt change the fact that you are the ground zero of all modern degeneracy and anti white propaganda.

Why exactly is this being shilled all of a sudden? Let me just give you the heads up and say that lefties DIDNT make this.

Can't be real, Australians aren't that cucked.

How am I supposed to prove it's fake.
Try and find 1 more picture of that sign, if it were real there would be dozens.

go to bed Vincent

ooooh, that's cute
look at all that seething

Probably a burger flag behind that post and you don't want to look like a self-hating cuck while shitposting.

They are just dumb cunts, read the sign and you can tell it is made by shitlords, 'Supreme Islamic Council of Victoria'?

Jealousy of their manners and hygiene.

its a protest sign and not an official metal sign like all official sign posts are. To be fair it is melbourne but the rest of australia would be up in arms if this was real.

Fake as fuck. I have the unfortunate pleasure of living in Melbourne. If someone tells me this is real and the beach with proof I'll go rip the sign out and post it on here

Not asking you to prove a negative, just interested to see if the news cycle has picked it up. At least then we would have more context than a single photo.

also this. if it was posted in my area i'd do the same thing or some other true blue patriot would do the same

>this is a muslim beach
they could at least be honest

Someone go put up a sign so user has to tear it down.

If you get offended by some random person online calling you an amerimutt, youre oversensitive. People will keep posting the shit even if you get buttblasted about it. Just enjoy the memes. If you're actually white then you wont get offended by stupid shit. Makes you look weak and pathetic.

He's right. It's all very well being all "USA USA USA #1", but the flipside of being so culturally dominant is that when you sneeze the world catches a cold.

>STOP REPLYING TO FAKE IMAGES YOU FUCKING RACIST MORONS
STOP REPLYING TO FAKE IMAGES YOU FUCKING RACIST MORONS

The "supreme islamic council of victoria" doesn't exist, dummies. Can't you recognize a "whatcha doin there, adolf?" false flag when you see one? Stupid muttposters.

fuck you newfag

that's an IRL shitpost

i think we should learn from the krogans.

no, incorrect, it's real.

I salute whoever did this, it's perfect outrage fodder for the Facebook crowd. Shit like this really gets them riled up