What is the truth of humanity's origin?

>primordial soup was debunked
>Jesus was a kike commie
What are we supposed to believe? What's the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/hydrothermal-vents-prove-scriptural-insight/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2010/03/10/free-energy-and-the-meaning-of-life/#.WmxQ467iaUk
whoi.edu/news-release/study-tests-theory-that-life-originated-at-deep-sea-vents
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26876/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whoa thats such a comfy sand castle

>>Jesus was a kike commie
Shoo shoo jew boy.

Sorry, he meant
>Crypto-kike commie

>Primordial soup discredited

Not really
Most scientists think life originated around thermal vents.

They have found organic compounds coming out.

That said I think people should take more effort to unify evolution with the bible. It is very metaphorical. Christianity is the bedrock of european culture and heritage. However science will march on.

Ancient humans brought us to Earth.

>turns people against materialism
>goes against the jewish tax/religo-idealogic system. Kicking them out of churches, converting one of their main tax collecters
>jews kill him in a way reserved for criminals
>300 years after his death they collect his lore, give themselves the final say on it and edit it how they see fit to make it one congruent "New Testament" aligned with most of the Jewish Torah added as the Old Testament.

GOD BUILT THAT SANDCASTLE AFTER MILLIONS OF YEARS OF CREATING EVERYTHING ELSE, INCLUDING NIGGERS, SPICS, JEWS, GOOKS, WHORES, AND FAGGOTS.

why no mention of other religions and their myriad creation myths?

>They have found organic compounds coming out.
That doesn't prove jack shit. How was the first organism made?

Also the Bi le kida sounds like it is talking about those bents in a verse. There's no way the author of Job would know about that unless it's from God

Job 38:16
Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/hydrothermal-vents-prove-scriptural-insight/

Which god did it?

>WHORES, AND FAGGOTS
>Believing that God creates faggots and whores
>not knowing that degenerates choose to live that way

Which god?

The one that doesn't have a religion because He isn't manmade

So how do you know it exists?

Wasn’t Yakub like, the creator of everything?

>gree I really hate those jews
>also praise rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph, his jewish tribal war deity and father YHWH and his jewish followers who eradicated actual European spiritual expression and replaced it with their semitic shit from the dessert, allelujah and amen, thank you

Well, I had an experience with God, followed by several other experiences both with God and with a dark power and the things I experienced were not similar to any religion ever, so yeah, definitely there's a God and a devil and they have no religion.

Read Genesis 1 KJV

I think he only made wh*Te people

Describe the experience and define your favourite god

You're retarded.

Is this the same kind of person who thinks that blacks are a different species from homo sapiens sapiens?

No, just consequent. Maybe Germany wouldn't have lost if they would've been consequent as well.

Where can I find these naturally occurring sand castles.

I don't have a favourite god, you're misundertanding here.

Basically I experienced union with God one night, my mind expanded, I felt as if there was God inside my body, I felt very light, very agile, more lucid than ever, more smart than ever and the rest is undescribable. Time seemed to flow differently.
Other experiences have been visions during meditation, apparitions of devils and so on, and myriads of hands touching me, apart from poltergeist experience, where room temperaturer would descend to zero some times, pressences would be felt in the house and items would appear in other room destroyed.

Sorry if my message takes a while to arrive, but I seem to have mistyped the captcha even tough I didn't.

>but I seem to have mistyped the captcha even tough I didn't
Obviously your assessment of your experiences is beyond reproach.

>implying you can reconcile original sin with evolution
The reason people fought the theory for so long is precisely because it doesn't fit.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2010/03/10/free-energy-and-the-meaning-of-life/#.WmxQ467iaUk

The universe was like
"Boom, you exist because there needs to be matter".

Well what were you expecting?

All the degeneracy stems from that one woman and the (((snake))). Women shouldn't be allowed any freedom and kikes need to be exterminated.

Oh shit,
We(literally everything), automatically abiding by the cosmos ruling (physics laws) is.. supernatural?

>and the (((snake)))
Snakes and dragons could very well be a sacred animal or a sacred symbol for all we know, but thanks to manmade religion, they won't be any longer

Daily reminder.

If you believe some holy genesis over abiogenesis and evolution you are very literally retarded.

The amount of evidence for evolution is so overwhelming that it is the basis of biology as a science. You may as well claim atoms dont exist.

t. subhuman retard

>Jesus was a kike commie

Jesus represents typical white behavior. Making the world a better place at their own expense.

"Planting trees who shade you will never sit in."

The Jews have subverted, stole, and taken advantage of this to the fucking day.

What if Adam and Eva were monkeys and become humans after eating the apple

Religioncucks must be exterminated.

People who say Jesus was a kike are anti-white shills.

NEVER FORGET THIS.

Where does it show in the fossil records that creatures started growing small feathers, fur, and hairs? Then mold them in to flight and or coats.

Doesn't Exist Nigger!

>my jew was not a jew, here are my sources of how somebody who lost a war said that a jew was not jewish

Basic Organisms can be created through elements within minerals forming together. The thermal vents helped create the proper environment to do this.

The truth will always prevail over shill lies.

>Basic Organisms can be created through elements within minerals forming together
[citation needed]

Prove it!

>Atheistic Spaniard

What's good Muhammad? How about dat inquisition.

I'm not atheist

If Jesus wasn't a kike then he didn't fulfil the requirement to be the messiah and thus was a liar and had it coming, making his worship pretty pointless. Which one is it?

Then I must have misinterpreted your comments then, apologies.

Tell me the story of the man that lost a war, destroyed his country and managed to curse europe to be under the foot of the jew

You may as well be since you have abandoned your blood and God. Any path you take now is equal to Atheism and ultimately of service to the Jew.

You're not supposed to worship Jesus.

>Make your enemy live up to their own rules

Your kike religion should be kept away from the masses

Take a college level chemistry course.

>Confusing ancient israelites with modern-day kikes
Come on, dude.

Why do you want to know about Churchill, Stalin, and FDR?

Hydrothermal vents are no closer to proving life's origin. The study you're thinking of is only a hypothesis based on materials that can be present at the site. They still haven't been able to construct life even in pristine lab conditions. It's completely false.

whoi.edu/news-release/study-tests-theory-that-life-originated-at-deep-sea-vents

They don't teach witchcraft in chemistry courses

Heretics will burn forever. Christ is God in the flesh.

That's why everyone needs to convert to Roman Catholicism.

They also cannot clone Type O Negative blood.

Where's my special snowflakes at?

If you add the words jesus and god to marxism you discover catholicism

>Evolution is the basis for biology
Biology existed for thousands of years before the theory of evolution was formulated. Fucking retard.

If they're different then all that changes is that I feel disgust towards two different groups who share the same characteristics and the same name.

If you add the words larper to crossdresser you discover Paganism.

Marx wasn't even a kike, he was a neet the Jews ran raw with when they realized his ideology could be used to subjugate white countries.

Then it looks like you're gonna stay nice and toasty! YAY!

Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren, and say to them, 'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and .... First, Jesus acknowledges Thomas' reaction as FAITH NOT AS WORSHIP because he says to him, ““Because you have SEEN me have you BELIEVED?

Jesus also said to not cast the first stone... Are you throwing stones at me?

What I want an answer to is wheather your god created lucifer, ive heard theory’s that the being known as satan/ the devil etc. is a fictional inbodiment of mans sin rather than a creation of god itself, as well as what translation of the bible you people hold as the truest seeing thats there so many.

A hypothesis has much more evidence under its belt than the Bible.

top tier controlled opposition

>ancient group of whites living in Palestine
>modern group of bastards
>"two different groups who share the same characteristics and the same name."
Stop being intentionally dense.

That's why you believe in God without a religion, retard

Well as I asked in the op that if neither the bible or scientific hypothesis follow through with the truth then what is the truth?

And so the angle Lucifer rebelled against God and was cast down to rule over the world of fire and pain.

"Gib me dat"

Thomas literally called Jesus "My Lord and my God" and Jesus did not correct him. Tons of people worshiped Christ in the Gospels, Christ Himself claimed to be "one with the Father" in John 14, going so far as to say "If you have seen me you have seen the Father."

>Jesus also said to not cast the first stone... Are you throwing stones at me?
There's nothing wrong with calling out heretics and judging them, as Christ commanded in John 7:24. Read the Bible and spend less time twisting the scriptures, or you will burn forever.

>ancient group of whites
They're not European, they're not white. Of course some Amerimutt is going to confuse some lightskinned sandnigger with a white, all according to your laughable US Census Bureau criteria.

Whatever pagan god you choose to believe in is only a reflection of yourself. You created a god to serve your own interests, being so consumed with pride that even your idols must serve you.

Hellfire when you die.

We’re living in VR and we are the simulations. Jesus was the owner of the VR headset, he got killed in here and just left the program running

>the environment around us is finely tuned for us, rather than us being finely tuned for our environment

While you hide behind a fucking meme flag trying to subjugate every comment he makes.

You will boil in the fires and terrors of hell for all of eternity.

Availability does not equal plausibility. We find out new things every day. We didn't even know what a gene was 200 years ago, and now we're building robots and cloning organisms. The answer will come through science, but right now we only have hypotheses.

>"Modern racial boundaries have always existed throughout time and never changed."
>"Modern concepts of "Europe" dictate what people looked like 3,500 years ago."
>Amerimutt
>Sandnigger
You talk like a jew.

>primordial soup was debunked
RNA world hypothesis is the best candidate
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26876/

>muh flag
>muh power fantasy
Funny you complain about creating a god to serve ones own interests while pretending that your clearly jewish rabbi lord isn't a kike but totally a white guy.

Coalburners of the soul really lack all self-awareness.

if the sandcastle was alive i would believe it

>Where does it show in the fossil records that creatures started growing small feathers, fur, and hairs? Then mold them in to flight and or coats.

Evilution fags ain't got shit!

Christ Eternal!

You might still be a relevant country if you had the backbone to agree with me.

Austria's got to be the single biggest shame on the planet. What the fuck happened to you?

>You created a god
I didn't, I had an experience with God and nothing seemed to reflect any religion.
Beliefs are not for doing politics

>You talk like a jew.
Why do jew LARPers project so much? Read

>muh flag 2: electic boogaloo
The inevitable sequel to that non-argument

>defending paganism
Ew.

>praise the rabbi

That's not what I fucking asked you, unless you're a fucking Muhammad that comment should have hit home.

I see you missed that get, let's see who got it.

>right now we only have hypotheses
But this is a hypothesis that has been tested over and over again in perfect and natural conditions and still nothing has come of it. They even went back to the old scifi theories of lightning and Frankenstein's monster producing life. Why must it be so hard for people to consider that (with as much energy backing it) this theory may in fact be incorrect? If a breakthrough comes then I'll change my mind, but as it appears, a breakthrough in this theory seems as likely as the second coming of Christ.

This.

Why do jew LARPers lie so much?

Be careful trusting an experience, even satan masquerades as an angel of light. Not hard for him to produce an experience for you. Test everything, be skeptical about everything, do not automatically trust the supernatural.

John 20:16
esus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, "Rabboni!"

God is not with them... May the Lord bless you my child...