WASPY billionaires

>1) Why don't they seem to care about Jewish hegemony?
>2) When did WASP nepotism stop being a thing in America?
>3) Why didn't they put up more of a fight to control academia and stop it from being subverted by Jewish interests?

For instance both Bill Gates & Warren Buffett etc (AFAIK) are of European descent and could have incredible reach/influence if they tried, both of which don't seem to care, are they just greedy sellouts or crypto-Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well for one WASP dominion ended when the Irish cemented their control of America with Reagan and it has been on decline ever since.

As for why the rich WASP doesn't stick up for the white race, that is simple.

Rich people don't need to play the race game to feel important. Racism is for poor people.

>Rich people don't need to play the race game to feel important. Racism is for poor people.

Pretty much this, but it is more sinister than that.

shills are out on full force

>Racism is for poor people.
Racism and all the other ism's are just wordplay invented by people like Leon Trotsky / Chairman Mao to silence dissenting opinions. Your statement here is easily disproven by the fact that Jewish billionaires like Sheldon Adelson, Sumner Redstone etc are incredibly supportive of the state of Israel and of Jewish people in general, Sheldon Adelson I know for a fact sponsors Jews eagerly to visit Israel, by your logic these people are poor, there's nothing wrong with having an in group preference, don't be such a cuck.

How does talking about Jewish hegemony make me a shill?

but that's bullshit. It's the reverse.

SJW convinced the elite that niggers can be just as productive as whites straight off the shelf, out of the box. They convinced them that the blacks are the equivalent of whites and they emptied their pockets to pay for football scholarships, affirmative action, after school programs, etc.

How much has Bill Gates pledged to help niggers? Half his fortune or all of it.

50 billion dollars flushed down the shitter to try to make niggers like whites.

Has any white ever spent 50 billion dollars to convince people that niggers are inferior to whites? Hell no. Doesn't need to.

He ain't gonna empty his pockets because someone tells him that he's better than a nigger. He's just gonna nod like you told him the sky is blue and water is wet. Common knowledge.

Bump

They are Anglo-Saxon and that's all you need to know.

Oy vey

Rich people feel no racial loyalty, it's why capitalism is an inherently flawed ideology and make no mistake, it is an ideology,

True. They must have encountered the Jewish power structure throughout their time though, I'm talking about these incredibly wealthy people of European descent, people even like Elon Musk for instance, is he just tolerated by them or are they accepted with open arms into their inner circles? It all just seems strange that none of them have ever tried to work against it with their incredible influence, guess they really just don't care that much.

money laundering

Answer to the three questions: they became cucks.

New money such as Gates and Buffett aren't WASPs in the sense that they were they are descended from the East Coast elite that founded America.

I think this is closer to the truth, a lot of them just don't care about any kind of European nepotism possibly because they have been somewhat indoctrinated by the same system that every other European or person of European descent has been.
Elaborate?

I think they became morally degenerate while embracing "Internationalism" to avoid World Wars.

Meanwhile the Jews were taking over.

look at KSA

>New money such as Gates and Buffett aren't WASPs in the sense that they were they are descended from the East Coast elite that founded America.

To expand on that: George W. Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Eisenhower, and Truman were technically White, Anglo-Saxon, and Protestant but they either were not raised in - or in Bush 43's case, did not embrace - WASP values. George H.W. Bush and FDR were WASPs and JFK was a wannabe WASP.

Christianity has turned into a group that feels like they have an obligation to the chosen. The gentile will never feel worthy of taking the throne of the jew

Every now and then someone makes a wink and a nod. I get the feeling Ted Turner was secretly red pilled but sold out to the Kikes. He had a cameo in one of his self-funded Civil War movies as a Confederate officer. I always thought Gettysburg and Gods and Generals were Civil War reenactment for rich people. Mel Gibson and Marlon Brando were open about it. A lot of black celebrities have too, I’m thinking Michael Jackson.

Of the mega rich it’s probably out of necessity. I sometimes wonder if Prince Charles is so down for LARPing in Arab dress because he’s secretly J-Woke.

Christian Zionism is definitely a huge part of it, cucking to the so called chosenites has seemed to become a regular pass time for the American political elite.

Imagine Jewishness as not just a group that applies Jewishness But a stink that they carry on them that creates a "vibe".
It is like Trans sex. YOU might not be trans but the vibe is being pushed in schools so your children or grand children might pick it up instinctively so they can atune themselves to the social scene.
This is why they were targeted for distruction with great confusion on their behalf many many times. They did not know themselves, like stinky people rarely know they stink.

Race game? How about wanting to be able to take a walk in the evening? How about wanting your daughter to be safe? Be able to sleep at night from lack of animals acting out? Fuck you assholes. You don't know shit

This goes back to the whole thing of Jews being the corrupters of man, I like what William Pierce had to say about that:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

This is a big part of it for me aswell, forgetting all the idealistic stuff for a minute, I genuinely just worry for the future of my children, my nieces and my nephews becoming a persecuted minority in their own countries.

P stands for protestant you ignorant douche

Yeah I know, dumbass. What's your point?