Israel linked to 2,700 assassination operations in 70 years

>Poisoned toothpaste that takes a month to end its target’s life. Armed drones. Exploding cell phones. Spare tires with remote-control bombs. Assassinating enemy scientists and discovering the secret lovers of Islamic holy men.

>The book’s title comes from the ancient Jewish Talmud admonition, “If someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.” Bergman says a huge percentage of the people he interviewed cited that passage as justification for their work. So does an opinion by the military’s lawyer declaring such operations to be legitimate acts of war.

nationalpost.com/news/world/poisoned-toothpaste-and-exploding-phones-israel-linked-to-2700-assassination-operations-in-70-years

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/321821429/Texe-Marrs-Holy-Serpent-of-the-Jews
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion
clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/chasing-a-cure-for-tay-sachs/article_1c2aaaff-aa4d-55f8-8584-99e5111d5805.html
books.google.com/books?id=DkDFec14veQC&pg=PA160&lpg=PA160&dq=bibens sanguinum&source=bl&ots=XKt7cBYKUp&sig=JeE-UgMfKO-vP_yBJEM5ZurW2Xo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN55vA5IjWAhXox4MKHQpLCPUQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=bibens sanguinum&f=true
i.imgur.com/4XApL7z.png
mega.nz/#!UFVigaTa!8B1Xu6uCqUnhOUe1kvg3WzWTjar2mRbfGeq-nttWVmc
charleslindbergh.com/americanfirst/speech.asp
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-02/nxp-semiconductors-to-acquire-freescale-for-11-8-billion
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
youtu.be/_1VpOweDio8
books.google.com.mx/books?id=drTL9BQtdFcC&pg=PA75&lpg=PA75&dq=juden entity&source=bl&ots=yT7Pn5SfpU&sig=brdpvTlhnMooWtRFd7b0QL-1Aik&hl=es-419&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX65uTjY3WAhUGKMAKHaTeBI4Q6AEINDAC#v=onepage&q=juden entity&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel's committed at least 10 false flag attacks killing Americans on US soil.

9/11 and USS Liberty are the ones I know about, but i wouldn't be surprised if theres many more

The fact that those people quote the (((talmud)))... should be quite eye opening to some at least, though its common knowledge here

Yep they also considered blowing up a stadium full of people and shooting down commerical airliners just to kill Yasser Arafat.

9/11. USS Liberty. Vegas. Pulse Nightclub. JFK. Boston. Charlottesville. Can't think of the rest

more info?

must read books to have some info of their trickery

scribd.com/document/321821429/Texe-Marrs-Holy-Serpent-of-the-Jews

archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion

Bump for truth

have a cocaine bump. comped.

let's not forget the time the polish government went down in a plane crash in russia....

must have been JUst another accident.

So first we start with porphyria, "the royal disease" cured in antiquity by drinking blood.

Along with porphyria, tay sachs disease is ultra rare and only afflicts ashkenazi jews. "Uncurable" except there is a cure, only in israel, and its a complete blood replacement with blood from infants umbilical cord.

clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/chasing-a-cure-for-tay-sachs/article_1c2aaaff-aa4d-55f8-8584-99e5111d5805.html

Now if youve read the bible we know damascus is a big deal. The hebrew use damascus to mean bibens sanguine (blood drinking)

books.google.com/books?id=DkDFec14veQC&pg=PA160&lpg=PA160&dq=bibens sanguinum&source=bl&ots=XKt7cBYKUp&sig=JeE-UgMfKO-vP_yBJEM5ZurW2Xo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN55vA5IjWAhXox4MKHQpLCPUQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=bibens sanguinum&f=true

Over 100 of the 350 plus recorded exiles of the jews was for "blood rituals" i.imgur.com/4XApL7z.png

Super suppressed book, blood passover by ariel toaff, speaking on these points. mega.nz/#!UFVigaTa!8B1Xu6uCqUnhOUe1kvg3WzWTjar2mRbfGeq-nttWVmc

The same time the jews appeared in europe the vampire myths start.

Bathory,tepesch.. getting the picture?

If the Ashkenazi don't interbreed with the races around them, their DNA breaks down within 3 generations, as if there were no "glue" to hold them together, but also, it seems to me, in a symbolic sense, that there is no growth, no evolution, no negentropy. It seems they are always dying, never growing.

Charles Lindbergh told the truth about the jews and (((they))) took his child as retribution(passover anyone?)

charleslindbergh.com/americanfirst/speech.asp

good luck killing a bong with toothpaste.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-02/nxp-semiconductors-to-acquire-freescale-for-11-8-billion

remember the malaysia flight? rotshit now owns 100% of the patent now

>“If someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.”
That's why Varg did what he did.

Now imagine the ones you don't hear about. In the millions.

yes, bolshevik revolution and the german civil war they incited and financed pre ww2 is just another example. we have now reached degeneracy levels similar that of the (((weimar))) republic

Do you read Miguel Serrano?

“Genrikh Yagoda was the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century… is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.”

Wow the Jews sure get a lot done for being .0025% of the planet.
>killed everyone since forever
>own everything
>own everyone
>run all business
>own all money
>pulls off every terror attack
>successfully frames everyone without ever being caught
>Muslims are really great people
>but for the Jews framing them

You people are fucking insane.

i've not read him, from briefly looking at it, looks good. i've seen some passages relating to esoteric hitlerism, ill have a read, thanks for the suggestion

You're playing a semantic, fallacious word game like most lying leftists. You jump to maximum extremes to argue and have already lost all credibility in doing so. It's a convenient way for you to stay brainwashed and ignore suffering and brutality of incredible proportions.
>Every
No one said "every." Got any more dimwitted tricks?

>my family financed the nazis

Jesus Christ this shitty mossad op needs to end.

that is from a US bombing range. i guess they like to practice by aiming for that.

>aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf

This text is a poor translation but relays the message well enough. If you are the right person this will speak to you and initiate your journey along the Path.

They financed the rise of both communism in Germany and Hitler in the beginning to foment a stage for war. International Jewry didn't care much beyond giving rise to an enemy in order to plunge Europe into war, as long as Israel was first established.

hitler did ally with the zionist pre ww2 to stop the jewish boycott of germany in exchange they came to terms on the havaara agreement. Hitler honored his side of the deal

why can't they kill me? i wanna die from poisoned toothpaste

thanks. ive been very interested in the esoteric aspects of the nazi germany.. things like the spear of destiny, thule and vril societies..

ive been meaning to look more into jung and the archtypes. thanks again for the suggestion

This stuff is the real deal. Ancient wisdom. Much of which is derived from Hermes Trismegistus.

Hitler fought the entire world of jewish control.

He was not a fucking shill you lying q posting spook.

id like to see q post half of the stuff thats mentioned here you meme flag faggot, nowhere i implied that he didnt

kveetch all you want but askeNAZIs had cooperated with either jewish corporations, zionists or soviets all the way since hitler took over to the moment he passed away. they killed only poor european peasants with jewish background, while letting every important/rich jew get to safety. Soros were helping looting local population in Hungary during war. Soros is a jew

>It seems they are always dying
Not surprising - they're a death cult.

Rothschilds' NWO had near complete influence over finance at the time, financing Hitler's military build-up. Hitler's success grew out of hand. When he started taking steps against the Rothschilds to separate Germany from a dependence on international banking, that was the green light to start the war against Germany. The prize ultimately is what they had in mind beyond Israel. Being there to rebuild Europe under a full Zionist, NWO domain with a new United Nations and their political and military vehicle at the helm (the United States).

Yeah we really just need to kill them all off this time. They'll never stop.

Mossad hit job

Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are. i could suggest this one too. its too /x/ for some here, but its good stuff. hermes trismegistus=thoth=mercury. emerald tablets too are a good read

Remember the Balfour Declaration was issued the exact same month as the Bolshevik Revolution.

This established the west and east pincers for the Zionists' pincer attack on Europe (known as WWI & WWII).

You should see the amount of shilling going on rebbit right now with this article.

Someone comments:

>And these are the ones who got caught. As a Palestinian immigrant, I can assure you Zionist have recreated the holocaust in Palestine but stretched it for about 70 years. And still use it to gain sympathy. even though all kinds of groups were in the holocaust not just jews.
>
>Small example from an ex Israeli soldier youtu.be/_1VpOweDio8

Kike shill replies:

>A holocaust where the population triples itself? I hate to break it to you but the Jews experienced a slightly different holocaust.

When will the kike shilling end?

Yes, he did fight them and no he wasn't a shill. Those parts are true. What is also true is that it's more complicated then that because his rise was very much fomented by these elite interests to set the stage for a war that would rebuild Europe once and for all. These events are not mutually exclusive.

Scalia was murdered because he was going to be the 5-4 swing vote against Obama and the globalists in US v Texas.

Obama-globalists wanted a ruling that the federal govt could demand states NOT enforce federal anti-immigration laws, i.e., require border states to ignore existing laws restricting immigration.

he was a paid populist who spoke nice things about fighting the zog but allied with soviets to wipe out christian nations. don't fall for easy tricks. what important jew did nazis put down? why did they let go rothshild when they caught one?

Jews are smart as hell. This is exactly the sort of shit white men should be doing if they weren't such cowards and useless fatasses. I really should just convert and find a nice Jewish wife. I can't abide by how pathetic white men are.

fuck off jew

You're confusing "smart" with "devious, vicious, and amoral."

>jews are smart

Not really.

user,
You seem redpilled enough to help user with clear short info with sauces?
I'd appreciate clarification over sizes in both influence and wealth between
Rockefeller and Rothchild clan
Thanks,

id say look into the 13 bloodlines. i think the blodlines each have some sort of purpose to carry out on the chessboard

i bet the CIA is dirtier

isnt it one of the same?

It's not much different from what all spy agencies are doing.
Who tried to assassinate Fidel Castro 50 times?

the digits speak for themselves

The US gov. Has been poisoned by Israel

but now come on, wouldnt another hundred billion barrels of oil for the reserve look reallllly nice?

yes

During the 17th century, much before Hitler, it was common belief in Germany that Juden (Jews in English) were a physical entity not merely people who practiced the Jewish faith

books.google.com.mx/books?id=drTL9BQtdFcC&pg=PA75&lpg=PA75&dq=juden entity&source=bl&ots=yT7Pn5SfpU&sig=brdpvTlhnMooWtRFd7b0QL-1Aik&hl=es-419&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX65uTjY3WAhUGKMAKHaTeBI4Q6AEINDAC#v=onepage&q=juden entity&f=false