/ourgirl/ #ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dadgep_e0Hc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rundown please ystava

She is a blonde Jew so I assume genetic theft

thats a boy

One of the Presidential candidates in today's elections, she's a nationalist, hates islamification and the media hates her

Not a Jew, she's Christian

>women running for anything except to stay in shape

>Jew necklace
>not a jew
Ok faggot, go kys and take your kike shit with you

Israel has a right to exist and it must be defended. She's also not Jewish. Your President is very pro-Israel. Deal with it, nazism is dead.

Rights don't exist, faggot.

The world would be a better place if Israel was a smoking nuclear crater

thought that was fucking sia for a second

Nice jew necklace there

>t. Ahmed

Rights from whom? I say nuke the place and bring peace for thousands of years.

>voting for a female creationist

The majority of Finns will vote for a guy that wants to censor the internet and Islamize Finland while forcing us to join the EU federation and the rest are gonna vote for a faggot coal burner that only has a high scool diploma. Finns are braindead cuck loving idiots and we are all doomed.

Gas all semites tbqhfam

Go back to Russia Ivan

Is she this week’s Sup Forumsfu? Do I need to update my binders?

Yes

>she

I like her.

Hmm.

I don't give a fuck if she's a creationist if her values meet my values and she wants the same future for Finland as I do. She's free to believe what she wants

Must be defended? One thing if you want us to leave it alone, but you demand that we bleed for your shitty state? Go make spurdo comics instead

She got my vote. It's a shame Niinistö will win.

dont worry about him
hes just being a good goy

You fucking morons. The president is a glorified diplomat. He doesn't direct national policy, he has no power in interior affairs, he doesn't even appoint anyone, just approves choices already made.

We need someone with a succesful track record in international relations and that person is Sauli Niinistö. He is literally the only person in the world who has met with the leaders of China, Russia and the USA in the last year.

Jews are devil worshippers, Christ said so himself.
You cant wear satanic symbols and still be a christian

I've seen a few of her videos and quite liked what she had to say.
But, Jesus these people are subversive they always get to the top

The point is that it sends a message. It sends a message that this is what people want. It sends a message to members of the parliament that if they want to be re-elected, they might have to think their stances on few things. It sends the message to our neighbouring nations that we are not willing to go down quietly. GO VOTE FOR A BETTER FINLAND

show me your dick, witch!

She's playing all of your for fools.

Fuck messages, we need action. Sauli is the correct action for this specific instance. As for accomplishing our goals (meme flag related), you have to get off your fat arse and engage with your fellow countrymen. Be successful in life, no matter your social class. Be a pillar in your peer group. Dress smart and talk smart. The sheep will follow, as long as you damn well act like a shepherd.

I am sick and bloody tired of jobless, goalless, thoughtless, Cucks of Odin -supporting, MV-reading underclass morons who get absolutely nothing done except giving the MSM more ammo to keep the sheep away from the true right.

is she /ourkhan/ ?

Cuck

>t, any reasonable person.

supporting the kikes in any way is cucking yourself to the maximum

You do realize the nazis wanted to give the jewish people a home, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=dadgep_e0Hc

Just voted for her I hope we get a second round

At this point it's going to happen. Not because of Huhtasaari but because of SJWs voting for Haavisto and 'Agrarian League' type Centrists voting for Väyrynen.

ALWAYS VOTE MILF TITTIES

WHO DREW THIS I WOULD LIKE TO SHAKE THEIR HAND

What is this evil kike star ?

Fuck of, golem.

israel is just a tiny little country down god knows where. why do you care so much a about israel? why does israel deserve this special attention?

>israel is just a tiny little country down god knows where. why do you care so much a about israel? why does israel deserve this special attention?

Idiot. Israel is just a fraction of the world jewry which is hell bent on the destruction of the white peoples.

A Jewish homeland does have a right to exist and be defended, just as homelands for all ethnicities do. However, we should not be the ones defending it, other than on a general principle level, as we would with other ethnic homelands.

She's a fucking retard. Every time she opens her loud mouth I'm disgusted by it

Wtf i love zionism now.

Just leaving a /fit/ Laura here

But is she better than the alternative?

big red flag

Not by a long shot

see my post The presidency here is not like that in America or France. The president is essentially an extension of the Foreign Ministry.

Yeah, until they decided on the final solution.

Don't forget that these days you have to fake it or else you are instantly labeled as nazi and your political career is over.

>star of david necklace
was nice knowing ya, finland

Wrong. What Finland needs is white babies. Laura is going to make lots of white babies. She is going to become president and pregnant and show every young woman in the country that it's okay to have babies. The evening newspapers will write articles about her and her children every single day. Young Finnish women will see a role model every day reminding them that motherhood is something beautiful, fulfilling and respected.

We are going to have a president who will remind the Finnish people why Finland is worth fighting for and that the only way to fight for it is to have beautiful white babies with beautiful Finnish women like her.

LARP

>enhance
What could go wrong

BINLAND BABBIES :DDDDDDDDDD

If you support is Israel you are dumb faggot simple as that.

Because he is dumb faggot that thinks
>muslims bad therefore kikes good
instead of
>both should be wiped from our countries

I really love these Stormaktstiden-pics. They are pieces of Art.

WTF! I love Israel now!

It's literally covering the cross too.

This is what Jewish "allies" do to you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident