I just found out my virgin girlfriend was raped by someone she knows a week ago and now she's leaving me so I would be...

I just found out my virgin girlfriend was raped by someone she knows a week ago and now she's leaving me so I would be in 'less pain' about it. She's not even going to take any legal action because it would would remind her of the event and 'ruin' her life, I spent the whole day pressuring her with no avail, I don't even know who the person is. My friends are distant as well so can't rely on anyone for emotional support. I feel so angry and powerless, I have no idea what to do anymore.

I tried to improve myself Sup Forums, I really did, but I'm back at square one after wasting so much time and energy developing these relationships. There is no virtue or honesty in this sick world, it's all cowardice.

She wasn't raped

This. And you seem to have shit friends.

The lying bitch cheated on you

Bro, imma be straight to you. The most probable scenario is that she fuck the guy, and wasn’t raped.

I'm really worried she cheated on you user. Was she out at a party? Under what circumstances was she raped?

Hit the gym. If you do crunches it chisels out your face. It has definitely boosted my confidence as I thought I had a round head despite being skinny.

I'll be your friend user, but you'll have to put up with my anime addiction and occasional NEET tendencies

>get raped
>break up with boyfriend because...? logic
user

I dont want to white knight this bitch but what makes you guys say that? The fact that she broke up with him? She might have been raped it happenes

I think she cheated on you

>was raped by someone she knows a week ago and now she's leaving me so I would be in 'less pain' about it. She's not even going to take any legal action because it would would remind her of the event and 'ruin' her life

She wasn't raped, she dumped you for him.

Well the greatest telltale is that she left him despite him most likely not wanting to break up. Women are fucked, they'll say one thing and do another and you can't even tell what their intentions are.

>won't take action
Then it wasn't rape and she liked it, abd she wants to protect that person. Ya dun get cucked

>She's not even going to take any legal action because it would would remind her of the event and 'ruin' her life
this right there is a huge red flag man.
Probably "rape" as in "raped while drunk".

if she starts dating someone in less than 6 months that is who did it and it was not rape

The old "told him I was raped then dumped him" trick, eh? Classic roastie maneuver.

>gets raped
>a guy she knew a week ago
>doesn’t press charges

>gets raped
>doesn’t needs emotional stability of bf
>also I’m leaving cuz this is difficult to YOU
Ye no, that’s bitch breakup 101

>left him after the "rape"
>won't tell bf who she got raped by
and the old classic
>won't press charges

The only rape happening here is OP's heart and mind for thinking women were decent.

Cucked

it doesnt make sense to break up with your lover because you were raped by someone else. only someone who was mentally unstable would do something like this, the fact that she was a virgin makes this even more suspect because of the fact that you would notice if she wasn't all of a sudden a virgin one day. Im sorry user, i truly am sorry.

tHIS

She wasn't raped and was hoping that you would stop her from breaking up with her and forgive her.

OP, you need to find a less shit girl, and improve more in the process.

Sun tan
Good clothes
Stronglifts 5x5

The truth is that she likely got drunk at a party and got fucked by a chad.

To do away with the social consequences of her actions, she claims rape (which is "technically" is since she was drunk) and drops you at the same time.

She fucked around and was too weak to deal with her infidelity. She won't say who it is because she plans to date him in the future. Would blow her cover.

I don't know, she's not sharing any details. All I know it's a friend she visited and he overpowered and violated her. I can't prove or deny any of this. I have no idea what to think anymore.

She told me about it and after days of talking about how bad shes feels, I didn't notice it

Just agreeing with these guys. Rape is most women’s ‘go to’ when they are too weak to admit they cheated

She cheated on you plain and simple. Just let her go and move on. Don’t let your emotions get in the way of being rational. Her life is fucked up but yours doesn’t have to be.

I’ve dated women that were raped, and while it fucked them up in the head, breaking up wasn’t something they wanted to do.

How many orgasms did she have during this

>"""rape"""?

Asking for a friend.

Days of figuring out how to leave you now that she's having sex

Please westerners just quit it. Your women are whore.
Redpill is most women tend to go on the loose of you dont hold them. Its in their nature you cant blame them. Thats why most nations in history had laws to control women. Women couldnt divorce ect... Now every nation that gave power to women collapsed. In your western world women have the law on their side
-You are all doomed. Never will you know the joy of being a Pater Familias as the romans called it. An honorable family head. You will only know bitches and whores

>raped
>Leaving you to ease the pain

Mate

For the 1000000th time
>muh (female relation) wuz rape
>instead of doing thing, I post on an immage board for scrimshaw.
>please believe
Fuck off. If any part of this was real, you’d do more than shitpost on a Jamaican blunt rolling forum. You’d call the police or go chuck Norris. Otherwise cut off your benis.
Fuck this gay LARP thread

Bro she would be an emotional wreck if she was raped.

Jesus Christ Otto Weininger was right you kikes are beta faggots who have female brains

This so much this.

Also saged

To jew others you have to be a jew

This.

You're either a LARP or a KEK user. If your world crumbles because of a THOT that DEFINITELY CHEATED ON YOU AND USED RAPE AS AN EXCUSE.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

MGTOW!!!

She wasn't raped OP she cheated as said. The other guy had a dick so big he essentially conquered her from you. She's leaving you for him.

Although, you should expect her to try getting back to you in a few weeks after it doesn't work out with the new guy and when that happens you obviously tell her to fuck off preferably while already having a new GF.

You got cucked, learn from this experience.

Is it wrong I laughed at this? FAKE.

Yeah she cheated, and was most likely not a virgin. I only say most likely not a virgin because I do believe your average virgin in a committed relationship would not cheat.

>You talked about how important her virginity was and how most girl are roasties
> youwere red pilling her on the importance of monogamy due to pair bonding.
>she had already swallowed the slut pill
> every time you drop a red-pill the truth reverberates deep within her causing pain and regret and self hate
>she finally projected onto you
> she hurt you and destroyed what you thought was so important.
>the end
not really though you must be 17.

Should have fucked her instead of 'waiting for the right moment' because her 'virginity is special.' Buddy didn't wait. He was like, virgin pussy! Gave her a beer, told her how much more mature than other girls her age she is, and slipped her the D.

Protip: She fucked someone and she's now lying to you.

sorry user shes a whore.

also

>if you do crunches it chisels out your face

No lmao, losing body fat chisels out your face - holy shit

Dude, despite your memeflag and If that's not any shill, then I am sorry. But for me it seems very unlikely that she was really raped.

I think, that the only rape here is being made on your emotions.

Find whoever did it to her and kill him. If she hasn't given you the name try the "you owe me at least this much" card.

user, she's lying to you. She wasn't raped.

Not only was she not raped, the next guy you see her with is the guy who fucked her behind your back. Start recording all the times she says she was raped.

She cheated on you and doesn't have the guts to say it, so it's "rape".

Right… it was a """""friend""""".

Just FYI, you should have beat the shit out of her.

she orgasmed like never before or since, faggot

nah, beat the shit out of the 'rapist' first and see how she reacts.

there are documentaries about israeli men getting ruined by false rape accusations and the law preventing them from fighting back
as in you cant sue for false rape accusation at all so the bitches are having a field day and the cucked shlomos are getting ruined left and right

oldfag here. user, other anons are most likely right about this being a bullshit story. Sounds like she got drunk and let something happen she regrets (maybe).

So here's my twisted advice for you... since she was a virgin I'm sure you're a little salty about not getting first crack at that ass. No doubt, you had some time invested in her. Start treating her like shit. Let her know what a dirty little whore she is and how worthless she is. Make her understand that no one else would even want her now. She will appreciate you treating her that way because this is how the female brain works. It will open the opportunity to fuck her before you kick her to curb and find someone worthwhile.

>You got cucked, learn from this experience.
/thread
but as always in these threads op is too much of a faggot to listen to manly advice

this 100%. this was not a bad thing that happened, it was a life saver
t. someone who wasted his life savings on a failed relationship

this
op's being too much of a whiny cunt to realize it was a gift from providence that delivered him of that worthless roastie

She's most likely lying and is just another disloyal whore.

You got cucked mate

/thread

Stop talking to her and move on, faggot.

>israeli men getting ruined by false rape
all kikes are degenerates and rapists. if it is a kike, it is rape

Digits confirm.

>it's another asianmasculinity shitpost

This guy is right.

She cheated, she feels shitty about it, so she's giving you an out. Take it and never contact her again.

Yeah, nigger. What do you think crunches do?

make that 11, thanks based Trump

Be less weak. Let's say she was raped - so what? It's done. Also, she is now damaged goods. Do you want to raise healthy well rounded family with her? I wouldn't. She seems to be emotionally bottling up and this will all come out soon in a damaging way. Plus she should want justice. If she cant fight for it, would she fight for you or your off spring?

She is damaged goods and the rot is effecting you. Bail. It's nothing personal. You need the right woman for your children. She ain't it.

SHE CHEATED ON YOU.
Bullshit story to leave you without taking responsibility!!!

Dont belive her!! Push her on who it was!

>not even going to take any legal action
That's how you know it's bullshit.

>Dr Herschel Leibowitz
je

this, she cheated on you and is probably getting that dick as we speak.

Report it yourself. The police will be forced to investigate. 2 potential outcomes:
1. Justice is served to the rapist and your GF will know forevermore rhat you are a fucking man and not a coward.
2. She will get exposed for cheating when the details come out (consensual) and you can walk away from her with some cold comfort.

Kek doesn’t lie. Sorry bro. I know those feelz

It's lie Deja Vu all over again. She has some regrets about being railed because there's a chance you'll find out. Later when she doesn't still have a feeling for you. She'll tell you the truth.

If you want to find out the truth do this: gather evidence that she is claiming rape, record her or save the txt msg. Then go to the police and file it, make it out really bad and send the cops to her house.
She will panic and the dude will freak and make her tell the cops it wasnt rape. You will know the truth

expends energy about 1/20 of HIIT training.

path to abs = HIIT + (optional ab wheel + hanging leg raises ) that being said they generally wont build the abdominal mucles unless you're in a calorie surplus, and if you're in a calorie surplus you're then gaining weight and likely - less visible abs.

hope this helped leaf faggot

I bet it was a nigger that “raped” her. She can’t resist his cock anymore.

It doesn't matter one way or the other. She's either a cheater or she's damaged goods. Into the trash she goes.

plot twist: OP is autistic and doesnt realize she made it all up

>go to

She wasn't raped, she cheated but doesn't want to admit it. If you don't believe me, refer to QED

Find some real friends, I started streaming and been finding a lot of cool people from that. Helps with not feeling alone.

3. Some dude goes to jail for a false rape claim...
You think she wouldn't?
T. happened to me.

Jesus that's savage , but will 100% work.

She's lying because she wants to leave you but doesn't know how to do it
She wasn't raped
She's just leaving you
Don't talk to her anymore because she will tell the next guy she wants to leave that you raped her too
Good luck senpai

kill the bitch

>my virgin girlfriend was raped by someone she knows
>she's leaving me so I would be in 'less pain' about it
>She's not even going to take any legal action
She cheated on you, bud.
>I don't even know who the person is
>she's not sharing any details
It could easily be a guy she met at the mall and has had her eye on for a while now, a male friend of yours you once introduced her to... could be anyone.
>My friends are distant as well so can't rely on anyone for emotional support
If they became distant just after she cheated, then they're in on it. You'll be lucky if one of them tells you the truth later on down the road about who did it or, even worse, confesses to being the one who banged her.
It happens, lad. The "I was raped, I can't tell you who did it, this relationship's over, kthxbye" is the sorriest excuse in the book.
Either threaten to report it to the police and get her to spill the truth about it that way, or hire a P.I. to tail her and enjoy hearing about how she's consistently stopping over at so-and-so's house. Or, simply take a look at who she's taking selfies with a year from now.

time to move on OP. " there's plenty on fish in the sea".

It did, thank you.

It did, thank you.

This user speaks the truth.
Sorry, OP.

>I just found out my virgin girlfriend was raped by someone she knows a week ago and now she's leaving me so I would be in 'less pain' about it.

user, I have some bad news for you.

pic related.

don't mind me, just finding out who got these spicy numbers As for OP's post, it was long so I didn't read it

if I had to guess, it would be that tavistock is pulling a "Prima Nocte" on american gate students.

>if I had to guess, it would be that tavistock is pulling a "Prima Nocte" on american gate students.

The Federal Reserve Banking system has access to a constellation of mind control sattelites.

And we all know the FRB leads back to rothschild.

>he fell for the women getting raped meme

Pick yourself up by the bootstraps mate. Don't give up on yourself because of this bullshit. Hard times make strong men.

You shouldn't be dating a girl that hangs out with other guys alone anyway. She wasn't raped.