Is metal the only uncucked genre of music?

Is metal the only uncucked genre of music?
>pop music is degenerate
>rap is "nigger nigger yo"
>punk has been hijacked by leftist cocksuckers

Metal is the only genre of music that celebrates European culture, individuality, masculinity, and heroism. What other genre of music celebrates these topics? Liberalism has degraded music over the past few decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDpc-831GPs
youtu.be/uT_ZhhQeudY
youtu.be/jb2bkVQwtBs
youtube.com/watch?v=DiMZ4QQnQNU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ep9wONkU2c
youtube.com/watch?v=uWYmUZTYE78
youtube.com/watch?v=0qG9PZNJI_k
youtube.com/watch?v=-oCXwl7XBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo
youtube.com/watch?v=agWYt3N6dXE
youtube.com/watch?v=5wGTWB5nrR8
youtube.com/watch?v=6syzYg6VhLE
youtu.be/q6sgh3a5hbg
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc--MgvA
youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg
youtube.com/watch?v=bc0sJvtKrRM
youtube.com/watch?v=lIuEuJvKos4
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6CPK2FWI
youtube.com/watch?v=6f_sKV5g2us
youtu.be/yMfwxWA14zo
youtu.be/YeiXnyvo0d4
youtu.be/_3gJ5G9dKqU
youtu.be/4X9C1Vg9DYQ
youtu.be/Rak_rJLG49k
youtube.com/watch?v=H2amTjF_mkM
youtu.be/x_3fCFLKiEM
youtube.com/watch?v=4wRTxBhqNuY
youtube.com/watch?v=PorO6Lqq6kQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkpvsvmVsM
youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4zqBwPVE
youtube.com/watch?v=gm15Q6OVy9g
youtube.com/watch?v=REa6k5NjMbM
youtube.com/watch?v=MLuryusoZ2s
youtu.be/OWMoG-WUaK4
youtu.be/__6VtmQxsg0
youtu.be/XU_ex53q1s0
youtu.be/a2GBNKSzwQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All music is dead

So disgusted with JJJ top 100.. on Australia day+1... WTF with number 1!

Dots = 10

There was only two somewhat metal artists in the 200-100 *cough architects and polaris

fpbp unfortunately

some good fringe metal might still exist, but there's all kinds of fringe music that isn't cucked. problem is its super indie and underground.
all popular music is dead. mainstream music used to be actually okay. now it's marketing for lifestyles and consumer products.

WOOOO OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WOOOO OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtu.be/hDpc-831GPs

The music industry today is controlled by (((record labels))) who push liberal agendas so all the good stuff is underground.

>punk
>highjacked by cocksuckers
punk was fuckin invented to milk those i wanna be a rebel cuks
"you love marxism ? so you my cd and my stupid bandshirt"
punk was a part of he subversion,
punks say every thing is ok with them if you don

sub genres like thrash is getting hit hard with mestizos and leftist garbage.

No. There's plenty of lefty metal such as Thrash. Literally Antifa-tier.

I don't have a problem with Hispanics (Tom Araya covered Guilty of Being White) unless they're the "muh aztlan/feminista xicana" types.

Nu-Thrash doesn't count

Yeah slayer is alright. I don't really care for mestizos, it's just lately that's all the trash scene is.

Nuclear Blast records owns most metal bands and one of the big executives is some antifa thot.

Metal is gay as hell and all people I've met that enjoys it are beta and cringy af. Here, listen to some actual white people music

youtu.be/uT_ZhhQeudY

youtu.be/jb2bkVQwtBs

By its nature, classical can't really be cucked, as it exists only in the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiMZ4QQnQNU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ep9wONkU2c

>inb4 Asians

Nothing gives me a bigger hard-on for Eurocentrism than seeing Orientals spend away their entire lives to master a foreigner's instrument - and even then they pail in comparison to our greats, both in composition and performance.

Compare the 'best' Asian performer
youtube.com/watch?v=uWYmUZTYE78
Some Eastern Euro
youtube.com/watch?v=0qG9PZNJI_k

It's also kind of the de facto rule that any successful film score is also going to be Wagnerian in style. Think Star Wars, Jurassic Park, LOTR, etc.

correct.
there's good metal, country, rock, punk, folk, etc. if you look for it. even some decent hip-hop out there. might not be right-wing sieg heil hip hop but at least not "nigga nigga kush kush kush" rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oCXwl7XBiQ

>the only genre of music that celebrates European culture

What about classical?

Bluegrass is pretty uncucked. I mean, who still writes/plays this shit? But it definitely celebrates european culture, masculinity, and heroism. Take a listen to Jalan Crossland.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo

Nah it’s pretty cucked:
>in reality all metal musicians are soft mannered and have politically correct attitudes, specially Scandiavians
>kicking in dead horse of christanity instead of Islam or ((((them))))

Seriously, when will one of the big metal acts come up with an anti-Islam album or name ((((them))))?
Instead they prefer to continue being anti-christian to edgy without offending anyone who will actually try to behead them. This when christianity gave Europe its best time and a return to Christianity could save Europe

Old thrash is lefty still, especially if they originated in LA or SF. Yes, even the ones in the 1980's. The only non-lefty quality was their "fuck emo" phase.

Now tell me how the fuck I am supposed to get pumped at the gym listening to that shit.
Nah man I need my electric guitars, heavy drums and grind gearing screams.

>Might not be right-wing sieg heil hip hop

That's where you wrong, bucko.
youtube.com/watch?v=agWYt3N6dXE

Metal is pure pasted on masculinity for the most part.

Unironically, folk music. Look at German Schlager music, for example. It's not anti-degenerate, it just offers nothing degenerates can latch onto.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wGTWB5nrR8

This song by italian DM band is strictly anti-islam and not very subtle about it.

Metal is the only modern genre that really paints a picture that captivates a certain feeling they are trying to portray, they actually tell a story and have captivating themes and has nice aesthetics. There are a few non-metal bands that get it right but half the time they are side projects from other Metal bands. Some of that retro wave kind of stuff is nice background noise. The only other exception is soundtracks to good movies like Conan the Barbarian and dare I say video games.

The notion that you need to base your music tastes around your political beliefs is asinine.

I've digging through various forms of electronic music (and a lot it would be called "degenerate" here) for the past 7 years and it didn't influence my political views one fucking bit.

>Is metal the only uncucked genre of music?
Nope. Kpop is. No niggers, spics, you actually have to be attractive and talented to make it through the meat grunder of talent agencies, and you learn some marketing gimmicks along the way. Hell, you may learn to cut your hair and dress sharper as a result.

Isnt metal a bunch of pseudo commie virtue signallers anyways

literally the faggiest genre of music with the ultimate basement dwelling neckbeard fanbase

also it all sounds so phony theres no real anger

i hope you are being ironic

100% serious. What part do i seem to have misconceptions of?

>Is metal the only uncucked genre of music?
No, that would be classical music.

>The notion that you need to base your music tastes around your political beliefs is asinine.
Go listen to 5 seconds of a Rage Against the Machine song and then get back to me on that
I'm not about to pay 99 cents per 4 minutes just so i can listen to some hypocritical spic rap about how much he hates me

No extreme metal, glam metal

I guess it's different for music styles that feature lyrics, especially when it comes to rock.

All the more reason to stop listening to this angsty guitar shit that stopped being interesting in ninetees and move on to something different. This board is fantastically oblivious when it comes to music.

youtube.com/watch?v=6syzYg6VhLE

I literally didn't realize how bluepilled and communist Rage Against the Machine was until I came to this website and really listened to the lyrics. Killing In The Name of is actually really cringy.

>listening to popular music
fuck off
youtu.be/q6sgh3a5hbg
improve your taste in music

Metal isnt free of the soy, you have cuck subgenres like djent, metalcore/deathcore, basically all 'core', rap metal, that 'slam' faggotry... You even have fucking strictly vegan bands/members, anti-fascism anti-hate, anti-animal abuse bands....

music and politics is subjective mein neger
although i like death metal and NWOBHM

FOR THE LONNGEST TIIMEE

Powerwolf. You have catholicism and power metal.

metal is too noisy and angry for me

The funniest shit is how they constantly criticize capitalism, then when people point out that they literally are multimillionaires because of capitalism and free market forces putting value on the garbage they call "art", they come up with a stupid commie response like "Oh its okay for us to benefit from capitalism because we are using it as a vehicle to fight the system itself from within" or some crap.

Powerwolf is gay as fuck, though all power metal is.

>be cuckold sven
>call other gay
rich with kek

Metal is pretty cucked now. Back in high school (2008-2012) I played in a fairly well known metal band in the Bay Area (opened up for toxic holocaust and testament a few times) and the entire local scene was just nerdy white guys, Mexicans and Filipinos and the occasional Viking tier guy. A lot of the guys would just grow their hair and wore denim vests and had a "fuck Christian normativity" perspective on life. Punk scene here is even worse now since it's filled with fat Mexican broads in jackets that have "Latina's against fascism" and "queer punx unite" patches all over.

Opiou, Tipper, or any good krunk or Hardstyle

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read

We will hang that capitalists with the rope that they sell us

Folk/neopagan is cool, like
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc--MgvA
or
youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg
there are some cool metal non-soy bands
youtube.com/watch?v=bc0sJvtKrRM
or even some trans if you can separate politics from degenrates that listen to it drugged and whoring out.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIuEuJvKos4
There is always clasical or around clasical
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

There are always patriotic music from other bro-tier places aroud the world.
(this one makes me share a tear each time and I dont understand most lirics without translation)
youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
Adiós mi general, adiós

I listen to classical music in death metal form.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6CPK2FWI

Mostly yes.

But listen to the latest Kreator's "As we crush homophobia" (song Side by side).
What an idiocy!

thats anti-semetic user.

Yeah, how will you do that? Hold us at gunpoint with firearms your commie government took from you?

Necrophagist is so good, it's a shame there'll never be another album

That pic is also some patrician taste, user.

>metal
>"uncucked"
>checks out metalsucks.net
>most fucking pozzed sjw shit on the internet

Sure kid. Nice try.

Its blasphemy.

>death metal form
This is noise.

Your country is noise, Witek.

Most metal bands are lefty queers these days

>classical music

t. brainlet

Plenty of folk is uncucked.
See
youtube.com/watch?v=6f_sKV5g2us
youtu.be/yMfwxWA14zo
youtu.be/YeiXnyvo0d4
youtu.be/_3gJ5G9dKqU

There's also plenty of good Christian music for nonheathens.
youtu.be/4X9C1Vg9DYQ
youtu.be/Rak_rJLG49k

Yup metal and noise

Literally nothing wrong with being pretentious.

Besides, some classical music is epic as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2amTjF_mkM

>classical music

So pretentious it hurts.

youtu.be/x_3fCFLKiEM

>classical music

Why not wear a monocle and a top hat while you're at it?

>swedecuck calling other people retarded

ok sven

youtube.com/watch?v=4wRTxBhqNuY

Why do you get so defensive? Did I interrupt you in your pseudointellectual pursuit of recognition on the Internet?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=PorO6Lqq6kQ

Greatest band ever, bar fucking none. Also speaking of metal you lads should really see this. Hold onto your hats:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkpvsvmVsM

>necrophagist
>classical music in death metal form
Haha what? Necrophagist is garbage.
This is the closest death metal's gotten to Western Art Music.
youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4zqBwPVE

OP I made a similar thread. The ones that are tryhards against your thread are shills. Mine got deleted because the shills failed to subvert it.

This band is pleasant enough but they're not really metal let alone death metal. It's just prog rock with some music nerdery and harsh vocals

Sup Forums related... I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=gm15Q6OVy9g
>...
>My nation! And you - an eagle, that has been wounded at the night,
>And you are knight, who has been captured!
>Oh my eagle, my winged giant,
>Oh my knight, who has been punished for the sleep!..

>walking down the street when these Jap riffwizards slap your ass
what do

youtube.com/watch?v=REa6k5NjMbM
youtube.com/watch?v=MLuryusoZ2s

They're progressive death metal you absolute retard, one of the most critically acclaimed metal groups of the decade.

>>punk has been hijacked by leftist cocksuckers
Punk was always leftist cocksuckers

Ne Obliviscaris is ok, but they aren't doing anything bands like Opeth or ISIS haven't already done before.

Oh well if iTunes and gay music websites say they're metal who am I to argue, let's go for a microbrew and discuss transcendental vegan blackgaze bands fellow metal warrior

It definitely is my favorite genre
To be more specific my favorite genre is power metal
youtu.be/OWMoG-WUaK4
youtu.be/__6VtmQxsg0
youtu.be/XU_ex53q1s0
youtu.be/a2GBNKSzwQk

>in reality all metal musicians are soft mannered and have politically correct attitudes, specially Scandiavians

This isn't true. Why do you assume this?

Some of the most popular metal musicians have come under fire recently for anti-left views (Slayer, Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica).

Scream and kick as much as you want, If I have to look up lyrics cuz I cant make out words out of that barbage gurgling its bad articulation.
That is way of commie to shit up good form and make it ugly as fuck.
Cool.

t. only listened to Metallicucks
yeah no check out megadeth's early stuff or get to fuck. matter of fact, even their 00's stuff is redpilled. Mustaine fucking hates lefties and the Dems

Did a metalhead steal your gf in school or something? Every single one of these threads you spout the same repetitive shit over and over like you're reading from a script

>Some of the most popular metal musicians have come under fire recently for anti-left views
[Citation needed]

>Sup Forums
>meeting people IRL

The majority are shut-in neckbeards that rely on hearsay on the Internet to define their worldview.

>new Galneryus
How the fuck do they keep doing it? They constantly release 10/10s every two years for power metal standards but each new release is better than their last.

Best black metal pic related.

This is first music thread I posten in like 3 weeks.

You have bad taste and we know it, you cant make out lyrics of any deathmetal band without looking it up. Its a fact.

Best death metal pic related.

excuse me how is this politics?? :DD

I don't care, it's just funny how asshurt you are and how you need everyone to know it

Uncucked ? You mean this genre full of homo imagery ? Where basically all of the artists are some flavor of borderline commie or liberal shit ?
Where the hate for God has a unique platform, because many cheer for and embrace it ? lmao'd @ your life man