Are you ready for Finland's soon coming female god emperor?

Are you ready for Finland's soon coming female god emperor?

Laura Huhtasaari for president 2018! GOD EMPRESS!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html
kirkkojakaupunki.fi/-/perussuomalaisten-uusi-puheenjohtaja-jussi-halla-aho-on-uskontoihin-nihkeasti-suhtautuva-agnostikko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quick rundown?

Christ european right wing groups are monumental morons

stop electing women you dumbfucks

elect right wing men

I didn't go to vote. It's a fucking joke. Everyone in my family voted for globalist Niinichu.
>b-but he's such a nice guy!
Every day, I hate democracy even more. I never quite realized exactly how fucking braindead the average voter was. Even ''smart'' people are dumb as a brick. Especially them actually, since they think that whatever specialized knowledge they've amassed means that they must understand politics too.

we dont have

She is the only candidate that is against multiculturalism and EU. What the fuck do you suggest nigger?

These elections are meaningless anyways, I expect the post of Presidency to be shut down completely in a few decades.

God empress! Vote for Laura Huhtasaari, number 5!

He's gonna crush evil globalist monsters like Sauli Niinistö!

fucking kek

NUMERO VIISI

Only one man can save Finland

I want a Finnish Wife.
Dang they are beautiful.

If only, the sheeple/boomers would never vote for her though

Tom himself?

God empress is going to save Finland!

>elect right wing men
Not possible. Women are immunized against almost all attacks, and even if you manage a good attack, you will be looked down upon for attacking a woman.

Men don't have this defense and would be DOA.

A real man

It's president election here in Finland. Laura Huhtasaari is our Donald Trump.

>actually voting for a creationist'

I sincerely hope you do not do this f@m

Väyrynen all the way 2bh

Thats true. :3

This picture is someone else's work. Still awesome tho

how do 30 year old Finnish politicians still manage to look like jailbait

>thinks believing in bible mixes with pher politics

>this is considered jailbait in Shortugal

Retardation infects everything it touches.

You can pretend that its fine for grown woman to believe that the earth is 5000 years old but I just can't stomach that kind of American bullshit.

So I'll vote for good old Ahmed Ahne instead.

Rule 34

queer

Females can't lead a country. It will be a mess you are not yet able to imagine.

hmmm

Queens can, and have.

Lauren Southern > Laura Huhtasaar

>~5% in polls

Yeah good luck with that

Reminder that the zionist position is a smokescreen.

Someone shop a kike necklace on all these borehammer 40gay pics
Digits demand

First of all, damn, she's beautiful. Although it's probably normal for women to look like that in Finland. Love that haircut too.

Second, how redpilled are fins, really?
I feel like Finland managed to remain so white because it stays out of the radar, rather than because of policy or public consciousness.

That cointry is one of the last non post-comunist european states that still have a white supermajority on its big citites. To turn around the braiwashing you guys need to put extra effort as people on the liberal big cities probably never felt affected by niggers and muslims: They can continue to pose and virtue signalling.

Does it helps us that finnish people seem to be really internet savy? Because /ourguys/ in finland are too, as always.

Also, will she actively try to deport the niggers? Or just your regular alt-lite ukipper "strong borders" stuff?

>cointry

Spotted the Jew.

>polls

She will be near 20%.

Digs confirmed.

is a kike.

>Hoping woman will save U
Sad.

Democracy sucks, don't vote.

Sup guys
Just voted Paavo

she's more of a man than the other worm-like candidates anyway

I hope so

>implying it's women that are behind the policies
Dumb fag.

Unironic ethnat party.

Väyrynen has been proven to be a massive turncoat since the times of UKK.

Finns aren't baked in the sun for hours at a time like your people.

>not voting for a christian fundamentalist creationist
My worldview is extremely biological and Nietzchean. I understand evolution and evolutionary psychology very well for a non-scientist. I despise christianity for giving root the enlightenment.

Still I consider Laura the best candidate. For what matters in these elections? Metaphysical beliefs of the world's creation and evolution of species? FUCK no. Laura is the ONLY candidate who is against multiculturalism and the EU. That's what fucking matters.

>Does it helps us that finnish people seem to be really internet savy?
I think things will turn for the better. Ylilauta, which is Finnish Sup Forums, is the most popular forum in Finland. According to it's admin, Ylilauta reaches 1 million Finns every month. That's 18% of the population. Demographically that means that nearly all young males and jonnes visit it at least occasionally. That's a demographic that matters. A huge portion of Ylis has shifted to the far-right after the 2015 refugee invasion.

Laura doesn't know about (((them))) because (((they))) don't even seem to exist in Finland. She only cares what happens to her homeland Finland and looks at Israel's closed borders and nationalistic policies as inspiring. She is anti-EU, anti-mass immigration and wants to preserve her country as it was in her childhood. She's a creationist so you really shouldn't expect her to think that deeply.

which polls?
I've seen two that had Laura over 50% and some where she was less than 5%.
Trump had 1% chance to win according to polls.

>letting someone's beliefs affect your voting
you're a retard, you vote opinions not religion

same, I'm an antitheist but laura is the only real choice

>voting for a woman

>I understand evolutionary psychology
>yet I don't understand the purpose of religious beliefs in a human mind and therefore hate it

She's a Jewish plant. Wake up

Oddly enough I wouldn't vote for an American woman, but I would a Finnish woman. Especially a conservative mother.

>voting for Israel first
>voting for a woman
>voting for controlled opposition

kys nigger

Everyone's a fucking Jewish plant.
Start your own party and bets on you turning out to be a Jewish plant.

Is that why she carries the star of david around her neck.

based Nordic women
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html

P A A V O W A V E

He is the rightful successor of Kekkonen.

in June's interview with the Finnish newspaper magazine, Huhtasaari also reported that he was a Zionist, according to which Jerusalem belongs to the Jews."
kirkkojakaupunki.fi/-/perussuomalaisten-uusi-puheenjohtaja-jussi-halla-aho-on-uskontoihin-nihkeasti-suhtautuva-agnostikko

n June's interview with the Finnish newspaper magazine, Huhtasaari also reported that he was a Zionist, according to which Jerusalem belongs to the Jews."

n June's interview with the Finnish newspaper magazine, Huhtasaari also reported that he was a Zionist, according to which Jerusalem belongs to the Jews."

I don't hate religiosity per se but I firmly believe the state of our society can be traced back to the adaption of christianity.

What do you suggest is the purpose of religion? While in some way it can be seen as increasing the ''evolutionary fitness of a group's genetics'', religion was probably initially formed around making sense of our environment (early form of science).

She won't act out of empathy, she is a christian
Moarpheus...

>rightful successor of Kekkonen.
As a Russian puppet yes