Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4
youtu.be/RfqNH3FoGi0
youtube.com/watch?v=uHTIKUF0OFI
youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit hair

Removing the Pharaohs magic bullshit. Bottom right would most likely win because she doesn't mind losing in order to win.

She's also crazy.

Gee I wonder

She'd lose the first game though, on rematch she'd win.

King of Games, bitch.

Yea but Yugi simply will do anything to NOT LOSE. I mean really, pic related.

Atem's got this

What a bunch of amateurs.

Im still mad about the duel between Kaine and Yugi not getting finished on the movie. I love Kaibe but him getting BTFO was great while it lasted

The stakes probably wouldn't be dire enough for Kaiji to muster up the inner-will to win.

If he wins he gets season 3

I will post this every time until people realize the pharoah's bullshit transcends reality. And he will asspull his way to victory no matter what.
youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4

Kaiji because no one could predict someone being so clever and so retarded at the same time

you forgot the asspull master

Kaiji couldn't even win one poker without being bailed out by his immigrant friends.

KING OF GEEMU will obviously win.

Kaiji will try to cheat but KING OF GEEMU will send him to rock paper scissors hell or something

Are you seriously implying yugi doesn't sweep these clowns out the door

But kaiji's going against Gods and Mary sues
Even he has a limit

how does that even work

Man that arc was complete horseshit & I loved it.

>a power beyond infinity

But infinity+1 is greater than infinity

nothing wrong with that

>that fucking meme voice.

>infinity+1

Infinity's not a real number, you can't just add 1 to it

I can get the first time, but how the hell do you misspell Kaiba twice. I agree with you though, the duel was great

>kaiji but not akagi
>he often loses
He would only barely survive the confrontation as usual

>you can't
>I just did

You can't, but mathematically infinity+1 is greater than infinity still.

Go to bed yami

You can't add numbers to mathematical sets. Infinity is a set, not a number.

actually in mathematics infinity+1 is equal to infinity

No it's not, that phrase doesn't even have meaning for real numebrs

Defeat me in a duel and I will

YOU CUNT

>Top Left
Two people acting as a single entry with dual IQs. Rule bending into the 8th dimension which goes beyond cheating at times.

>Top right
Reality bends to his will so he can never lose unless he's completely mind fucked. Cheaters instantly lose and get banished to the shadow realm.

>Bottom left
Kaiji... man you know its not happening.
Bottom right

>Bottom right
she always seems more likely to just dive into suicidal events without real regard

I never picked up the manga did akagi know poker?

Washizu. The amount of yakuman and yakuman tenpai he gets in his spin-off is alarming.

Kaiji would lose most of his chips and only win when he goes all in, in a bluff

>to the shadow realm
They get killed or end up with schizophrenia.

I summon a blue eyes bitch dragon
your move pharaoh

>Yugi
>falling for a bluff
Yea ok

youtu.be/RfqNH3FoGi0

>I never picked up the manga did akagi know poker?
Probably not but he learned mahjong in a day so he could pick up

Is Kaiji betting his life?

Kaiji would probably find some kind of magic loophole bullshit to end the game in a draw

Or he'd get cocky and get his ass sent to the shadow realm

A more fair challenge would be Kaiba instead of Yugi

Yes

*texture surprises your path*

>Guaranteed third place
>Fair

Kaiba would be Kaiji since he's closest to Wheeler, but then get beaten immediately after and Blank would sweep

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

Infinity is not a number, it's a symbol representing the largest number in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=uHTIKUF0OFI

>hijoba

There doesn't exist a "largest number in existence". Infinity is a limit, it's undefinable any other way.

Kaiji tilts the entire place and wins.

>all these brainlets

Infinities aren't created equal, and are always nearly bounded.
There are in infinite amount of numbers between 3 and 4, but the number 5 is never one of them. If you have an infinity of all possible values between 3 and 4, and then have another infinity of all possible values between 3 and 4, BUT also including the number 5, then the second infinity is greater than the first infinity, hence the 'infinity + 1'.

Akagi.

This is such a terrible understanding of the concept of infinity.

Exams week. Haven't sleept for two days.

Who is the sexy semen demon in the bottom right?

>getting third in a competition with reality warper and mind reader/creator of game

You can, actually.
Thats not how infinity works son. Mathmatically, you can count past infinity

>Tying with Wheeler

In Ten, where Akagi is an old man, he confirms that he does in fact know poker.

does Teru (from Saki) have an ability to copy other people's skills? (plus having her own's, starting winning streaks, each win being worth more than the last)

How would Koromo (who, in Poker, could maybe draw her winning card on her last draw) stand against these 4, hypothetically?

yes. Akagi would also be a good contender, because while not monstrously lucky, he can withstand unlucky moments, his analysis on his opponents tend to leave them at disadvantage the longer the match goes (he takes advantage of the opponent's own playstyles), and while he may seem overly rational, he's very ballsy (his high concentration, emotional control and confidence allow him to follow through his decisions), and this can scare opponents who may then play sub-optimally, overly defensive. At one point, Akagi said that his playstyle is to prevent his opponents from forming a winning hand. In Poker, it could be to prevent his opponents from capitalizing from a good hand. Finally, his ability to read people and anticipate them would be useful in Poker.
Known weakpoints so far would be monstrous luck combined with monstrous IQ (such as Washizu's, who can foresee events that happens years later with intelligence alone), his own pride, and small mistakes against good enough players (such as Ten, plus some luck in Ten's side, and some bad luck in Akagi's). Last but not least.. Alzheimers ;_;

she is going to have an anime this season iirc, can't remember the name of the manga

>implying he didn't wipe the floor with him in that side match

How can infinity be a limit if it's limitless?

No. It can be defined as a number. In analysis it is often used as such. Its called the extended real number system

kakegurui

What are the rules of yugio anyway? it seems like everyone in the show has all these cards of legend that only they know about and follow unique rules and so literally anything could happen at any time.

>Yugi/Atem
Sorry user but this is just like pitting Mihawk against a bunch of Rounin Kenshin characters.

KoG with hacks> autism duo>KoG without hacks>Kaiji

The OP shows atem as being the player, so he wins unless the millennium puzzle no longer is on his person. It's revealed that the puzzle's ability is to always draw the exact thing you need right when you need it, and even without this atem is scary knowledgeable about games in general. Blank is also stupidly good, but wouldn't be able to beat atem. Kaiji can and has lost. I don't even know who the bottom right is, so she's probably not important at all.

So atem>blank>kaiji>random
Though the story would be different if there were set conditions. If kaiji is betting his life and atem doesn't have the puzzle for whatever reason, then it'd be possible for him to win. Blank could also win, I think it just depends on whether or not it's atem or yugi without the puzzle, since that thing is just a guaranteed win if he wills it. Although I don't think Blank would win against a awakened kaiji, I'd put him above yugi and blank.

I mean, yugi can topdeck but loli can compute all the moves of chess

Didn't Atem lose against Jonouchi and the orichalcos guy?

Yes and yes. However Joey only implied beat him off screen and the orochalcos biker only beat him because Yugi used an eeeeeeeeevil card

Orichalcos in general is filler, but fun filler. Point is, Atem's broken. Replace with Yugi, but he's not anywhere near blank's or kaiji's level.
I can't think of any characters on the same level in regards to gambling that wouldn't involve more Nobuyki characters.

>they've never watched akagi

Who's the girl btw ?

>it seems like everyone in the show has all these cards of legend that only they know about and follow unique rules and so literally anything could happen at any time.

Yes. In the manga every cards could have been created by Pegasus and his company, but in fillers like this arc villains pretty much created their own broken cards.

The whole card game concept is just badly thought, compared to the Egypt version where they just were fighting with real monsters and god, here any can just write whatever bullshit on the cards and win easily.

The best part about this 4 way duel? Yumeko is going to be orgasming over the prospect of these guys pulling miracles out their asses the entire time.

Kakegirl would raise them up just to get him into the game to lower her chances of winning to have more fun with it.

Is Kakegurui worth reading?

no one, they all have plot powers so a true villain would reveal itself before the end of the game, or some plot point would happen to have the game cancelled, and they would unite to overcome it, then once it's defeated and they start to play again the show would end before the winner is revealed

you will see every way to win coming a mile ahead, but it's still enjoyable

Does this nerd have a spot at the table?

no. he fucking sucks. and his manga is garbage.

kaiji

Yeah, it just kept getting worse and more bullshit. It was okay at first, but it was pretty hot when one of the girls got mind control powers and tried to enslave him at least.

Also I thought the coal-dust bomb thing was pretty clever.

>Atem
>not insane

but yes, he would wing because KING OF GAMES

You need to mention what's at stake here because this would very well affect the outcome of the game.

Gambling crazy MC from Kakegurui.

Thanks mate

>poker

Play a real game

That match didn't involve any asspull, though.

Jotaro bluffed his way to a victory.

But he already got it in the form of pachinko

but he literally had no idea what he was doing
how the fuck did he even bet his mother's soul when she wasn't there to give him consent for that?
if he could wager anyone soul then why didn't he bet Dio's soul
God, Part 3 was a load of shit and plot holes everywhere