Characters who should just fuck already

Stopped reading this around 5 months ago. Binged to recent chapter and they still haven't gotten together.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55952574
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, it's illegal in Japan to admit your love for someone else. You might end up valuing an individual person more than the salaryman system.

>user, it's illegal in Japan to admit your love for someone else
This, unless it's at the very end of the series. Japanese romances end where Western romances begin.

Plenty of Western romances do the same shit, it's a universal thing.

Considering the most important aspect of romances is how the characters learn about each other and grow in their relationship, I really don't see why they can't just make it official earlier and still have the characters learn and grow and do all that other stuff. I guess that would depend on having good, well written characters though, and not just relying on drama and dragging out plot points.

Here's mine..

Agreed.

These two. After seeing the OP, I find it important to note that the author of Tomo-chan drew a short comic about them kissing and undressing each other on the bed.

This

Too bad it never happened

He sullied her so much with his perversion he might as well seal the deal since she can't marry anyone else now.

Tomo doesn't like Jun though.

You are probably that guy who posts in the Ebino threads who riles up waifu warriors by saying that she likes the reverse trap.

part of reason i like monogatari series where the MC dated early in the series.
The other (ore) monogatari also the same, it's about being in relationship instead of trying to get a girlfriend.

Hell, some romance story that i recommended to a friend is about being in relationship, things like Kimi no Todoke or Horimiya.

But japan beta-ism is getting worse as now we have several romance story with basically no ending. They kept the option open by making no one actually win the relationship bowl.

You could have characters date and have lots of character development and drama. Just look at. Every shojo romance ever, the drama just amps up when the main characters start dating.

This.

> I find it important to note that the author of Tomo-chan drew a short comic about them kissing and undressing each other on the bed.
What? Where? I can't believe something this big was never posted on the Tomo-chan threads.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55952574
Here.

Thanks doc

You're welcome.

How can somebody have taste this shit?

What's the name of the show?

Obviously Eve is endgame. Man oh man, I hate the typical habit of starting a story all nice with the main girl and the MC, then dragging in other characters because the author is a hack.

not sure if bait or retard

This show/manga had so much potential and it was all wasted effort. Except for Urabe's seiyu.

What is even going on with this series now? Is it still going on? Hotaru disappeared for a stretch of the manga, and then she returned, and then what?

Are these two actually in love with each other or is it the typical harem bullshit of "girl clearly in love, boy doesn't go for it"?

More dagashi shenanigans with minimum plot and Kokonotsu/Hotaru development. Visit weekly threads, we have translations.

>actually in love with each other
Yes

They confessed to each other, but Kazuma was indecisive for two volumes and when he decided to man up, Megumin's the one who stopped the sex scene from happening by forcing him to do some unneeded shit. They just need to fuck already.

>minimum plot and Kokonotsu/Hotaru development
how can both of this happen at the same time?

Also I have completely no idea Dagashi Kashi have "weekly threads"

And there is a reason why it only appears on Shoujo romances, it fucking kills any comedy it had.

I remember reading the one about a tall girl and a short boy and after they started dating it started the usual drama with the usual misunderstandings and all that crap.

>wanting progress in a 4koma
Fucking retard.

>Also I have completely no idea Dagashi Kashi have "weekly threads"
Just go to archive and put Dagashi Kashi in the subject.

>how can both of this happen at the same time?
Why couldn't they?

Any of these fuckers

4Koma romance comedies aren't known for their quick development, user.

Also, you've been waiting 2 years, you are like a little baby

But she's pure as a fresh snow.