Spice and Wolf thread?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the anime? I have not read the light novels, but I love reading, and wouldn't mind looking into them. Are they good? Also, I have heard there is around 10x more content in the light novels for this series than in the anime. I don't want to get into spoilers here for anyone who has not seen it, even though im sure its fairly common.

If you don't already know what Sup Forums thinks of Spice and Wolf then you need to lurk more.

>holo

That's my wife.

Tis a faire novel.

>horo
Literal fucking neanderthal

Yeah, what a neanderthal for liking the romanization that every fan translation effort independently decided was better. Listening to the Japanese author seriously about how to translate something to English- after he approved the Engrish anime ending theme- is definitely the right thing to do. Hell, let's all talk about how fantastic "Yoitz" is as a name translation too.

Korbo withdrawing money from an ATM.

Honestly the LN are fair better than your normal LN Series. Dude tries to be a legit writer, having real translators helps a lot tho.

Yeah, they are good and Sup Forums usually loves S&W, specially buyfags. Yeah, read it, 10 more post and you will get spoiled the shit out of you.

S&W S3 soon

Don't read past the fifth light novel. Book 6 was so bad, I almost couldn't believe it was by the same author. I kept reading the novels, hoping they would get better, but they didn't. Don't make my mistake! Don't read past book 5!

didnt the author said he doesnt want more?

Honestly, the parts of the story that occur right after season 2 ended are tedious and lame, so I think it is a mercy that there will never be a season 3.

>Listening to the Japanese author seriously about how to translate something to English
But they don't understand English most of the time.

Then we get a shitty English name out of it.

Haha, no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DELETE THIS

'twould be a shame not to read the LN, yes.

The novels are great and the anime is a adaptation that can stand pretty well on its own, good shit.

REEEEEEEEEEE