One Piece

Katakuri went pale for this.
He can't keep getting away with this

>Luffy finally follows a plan to the very letter
>it completely fails

With the recent developments it's high time we realize that someone is going to have to sacrifice himself to save everyone else.

But we already know who's going to do it, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding this thread to the simple and obvious truth: he is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Let this be a lesson to him.

Sanji and Nami are the hottest characters in the series and they belong together.

BigMeme will be going down this arc. YonkoFags will get BTFO

Jinbe's face says it all. His death will be the needed catalyst to awaken Luffy.

> Luffy nearly died facing one of her subordinates, and only won because of Nami. Now he's in a room filled with pirates way more powerful than that

> Big Mom is in beast mode now, and wants to kill the straw hats

> Their element of surprise is gone, and their way out is gone as well

How the fuck are they going to get out of this situation?

THIS IS WHAT SANJI IS BASED ON.
[spoilers]Thats why no woman finds him physically attractive[/spoiler]

The sudden flash-back chapters sealed her fate. Not even Doflamingo could survive that

So when did Big Mama go from eating dudes to raping them?

Is awakening like Supersaiyan or the thing in Naruto? Do you need to feel utter despair and hatred to awaken the devil within you?

It is a mystery dot pee en gee

And this is what Luffy is based on.
Your point?
This is not real life. No anime character would look good in real lifd

Who's ready for 10 chapters of [Rubber World] when Luffy awakens his devil's fruit power after Big Mom kills Sanji/Jinbei ?

Someone is definitely going to die, but we'll just have to see

Who says she stopped doing either things?

My point is that you saying that Sanji is the most attractive male character is bullshit. And why do you have to bring up Luffy? Seems odd.

>Steve Buscemi
>not completely fuckable

Nami won't let her beloved Sanji-kun die.

Germa 66 helps, only dogtooth and smoothie should be a real challenge, sanji will fight one of them

Nah, Bege grabbed the death flag off of Jinbei in the closing pages. He'll be the first member of the Worst Generation to die in the manga.

I would brofuck him. But lets be serious. No woman would WANT him for his physical features. They'd want that fat wallet

He went pale for what happened before this. Wouldn't have predicted this while cringing from scream.

>first
>I may have to watch Urouge die
I'm not ready

Just pointing out I can do the same thing you are doing.

it's like pottery

26-ish-th for incest

I'm not the one pretending that character x is most attractive. Just pointing out your bullshit faggot. Literally no one besides Okamas find Sanji attractive. Though I guess cucks do sympathize with their own kind.

Pudding will take a bullet for Sanji, because he said nice things about her eye that one time

Am I the only one who now hopes that they'll find a way to kill Big Mom now that we've seen the first plan fail? I really don't want to see another Big Mom arc after this one and having her holding a grudge over the broken photo of the woman she ate will get old fast.

HAHAHA SaNa fags grasping for straws. I am LOVING this. Pray more losers, pray more.

>got mad this quick because he was wrong
Ha.
Good thing Nami is not real and she finds him attractive.

>Big mum is gonna one shot bege and kill him

you know its gonna happen, god damn it everyone i like dies.

when she hit puberty.

Is she dare I say it... /ourgirl/

>Literally making up shit at this point
Here's your (You), ya fucking attention whore. Go hide in tumblr and masturbate to fanfics. Cause that's the closest you'll ever get to your shitty ship being canon.

Why do you post about shipping in a One Piece thread? I don't get it?

Do you really think you're trolling anyone? Most people who would have been triggered by these posts have long ago used filters to hide your posts.

Big Mom can still go completely berserk even if she named the Straw Hats this chapter.

In which case the odds are technically "evened" because everyone will be scrambling to survive, Big Mom's allies or not

>big mom will eat the castle whole

Oh it will be canon all right.
I'm not trolling hun.
>OP threads
Yes, SaNami is OP related

I've been lurking in these threads for a while and i swear i remember a time when shippers weren't shitting up these threads. It used to be just Monetfags, which was fine tbqh bc we could all point and laugh at them. Now these shippers are so prevalent and persistent it's so fucking stupid. Who cares who Nami is gonna bone? Why do you feel the need to shit up every single fucking thread?

In b4 that faggot
>HURRR ODA A HACK
>IF YOU DARE TO CALL ME OUT FOR SHITPOSTING OR PROVE ME WRONG, MY COMEBACK IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE "YOU SUCK ODA'S COCK"

>mfw Bobbin is actually a cipher pole agent who's going to kill everyone.

On the off chance that you're not trolling, by now you should have been shown the quotes by Oda that says that he won't do shipping in One Piece right?

And the recent one where he even wouldn't mention explicitly the relationship between viola and dofflamingo because he felt talking about dating was too adult for the manga?

>Big Mom one-shots Capone
>she eats everyone inside
>manga ends right there
>Oda announced he has lung cancer and will be dying soon, so he can't continue
>Carrot was his last present to us

MAH BOI WHERE YOU AT

It all started sometime around the end of Dressrosa or Zou I think, there really was relatively little of it. I think it's partly genuine as it got more popular and partly people intentionally trying to worsen threads because that's what their lives apparently amount to.

What happens if you eat two Devil Fruits users?

Not the SaNa fag but Oda never said there wouldnt be romance in One Piece. He just implied that it would never be a huge part of the story. Also we dont konw that Violet was dating Doffy, my theory is that she got raped by Doffy by had to pretend to enjoy it or else she would blow her cover. She later used the sex as a way to infiltrate the organization further but because of it bore a deep mental scar and hate for all men.

SaNa is unstoppable now
okay going to bed now

Urouge fought one of the sweet comannder in BigMom territory, won the fight, and manage to flee from Big Mom territory.

Surely he have trump card which is to flee to a sky island nearby, nevertheless, he won't be the first to die
Tough bege have gone one-winged angel so it might be him. Lets see whether we got Bege flashback or not. If he got one, his fate is sealed.

>Also we dont konw that Violet was dating Doffy, my theory is that she got raped by Doffy by had to pretend to enjoy it or else she would blow her cover.
she wouldn't call him effective nicknames.

Not to mention Oda said it was about passions. I find it hard to believe he means rape by that.

>Nami-san
>Sanji-kun

Passion doesn't necessarily mean it was a good or enjoyable experience. I could rape someone right now and it would be passionate but not in a good way. And the nicknames makes sense because she tried to infiltrate the organization and gain Doffy's trust.

Reminder that Carmel is alive

I like it even more now that sweetiefag/SaNafag gets so assblasted by it.

I wanna cum inside the bunny

She wouldn't be using the nicknames still now that she was opposing him.

Is it so hard to believe they both had a thing for one another at some point? It's not like they had any hopes of defeating him until Luffy showed up.

I felt like this was kind of a gag that stuck

She refers to everyone else very casually except for the guy who keeps fawning over her, attaching a suffix that can indicate inferior social ranking. She doesn't want to use casual terms for a person who is in love with her so she adds a barrier of formality.

This. Capone will be the first to die.

Many mobster movies have the mobster dying and his son growing up to replace his dad's seat again, repeating the cycle.

You ain't a mobster family unless your dad is already dead or in jail.

shoutouts to godfather

Sanji always loses against black people in this manga.

Sorry but Haki Genie will keep BTFO Sanji.

You make it sound like we're going to hit some Boruto shit at some point.

I thought Dofla would have better taste to be honest.

Monet is hotter than Violet and is more suited for standing up sex than Violet due to her wings and claws.

Yeah it is. I mean her father got tortured and her country got screwed over, I find it extremely difficult to believe that she would have a romantic feelings towards him. Its not fucked up per se, just doesnt make sense to me.

The fact that she hates men also draws huge question marks, which makes me believe that she was raped but tried to make the best of the situation. Perhaps she thought she could make Doffy be a little softer on her if she used his first name? Her being raped and forced to play along makes a lot more sense to me.

Because not everybody can be winners. A supernova should have to drop out at some point.

Who knows. Maybe it might be Kidd. He already lost an arm and this might be the second time Kidd got a horrible encounter with a Yonkou.

Monet didn't get wings and claws until more recently

>be Bege
>realize you are not Poochie D. Waterloo or a girl
>die

>be retarded
>realize you are hungry
>yonko

Kidd has a role to play in the foreseeable future at least. It's also important to note that of all the Supernova, Kidd is the most important to Luffy thematically. He's the only one who brought up One Piece back at Sabaody and having to face people who would laugh at them. I don't know if any of the supernova will even die at all, but with Kidd's character these reasons could be why he dies or survives.

Wait do people seriously think BM is a cannibal?

First real scene she had she also looked like she ate someone, and yet it was a false-flag. Clearly the same thing will happen here.

>that feel when you hope Big Mom beats the everloving shit out of the Strawhats

Yeah but it's really beyond what Oda ever did. I don't think the guy can conceive rape let alone allude to it.

guys leaked picture of bege vs big mom next chapter

t. spergs who haven't spoken to women. you forget doffy ran quite the wonderland and had everybody fooled. dressrossa is a passionate nation and they are passionate people

I think he can. Boa Hancocks story screams rape to me, which is also why she hates men imo. Like with BM eating kids, he doesn't have to show it just imply it.

This is more accurate.

But Viola always knew what was going on though Spee-kun.

Sound like headcanon.

We know that rape exists though, remember how the noble in Saobondy decided to take some guys wife as his own. How would that not imply future rape? And Boa Hancock is supposed to be the most attractive woman in OP, its seems very unlikely that nobles wouldn't rape her.

do not Spee D Kun me, newfag. She was given pretty much absolute freedom to do whatever she wanted in a country that was going pretty darn well. you think after enough galas and balls she wouldn't fall for the doffy meme?

>It's very likely things went this way

Ah yes, the headcanon defense.

youve convinced me user

I don't want this but what's stopping mama from just beating the shit out of his castle form? Would she even need to enter it?

thats a good point.

Of course not. For someone who pretends that he's an expert on women, you really come off as an edgy autist who believes that all of them are 100% whores. Her father was tortured and her kingdom was destroyed and she was characterized as a "good" person. It's crazy to suggest she would end up liking the guy. It's like if Nami liked Arlong but I'm sure you believe that as well.

Don't they need to escape before Mom calms down and goes back to be invulnerable again?

They can't even get past her scream/Haki combo, i don't think Gear4 would even do that much to her.

Well then Big Mom didnt eat anybody cause theres no evidence.

Dude are you blind , he beat that one black dude in a mech suit in one of the many movies.( sorry my memory is still fuzzy on this one , something to do with a giant turtle and luffy destroying some bad guy with a red scarf's mech or something like that)

Yep.

>Don't they need to escape
Yes, but their only means of doing that has been shattered.

Nothing, if they were already dead when you ate them.

please don't project onto me. never said I an expert. also don't extrapolate opinions, are you seriously comparing raider fishman to the charming rich world noble who took power in a relatively bloodless coup? I think you need to re-read dressrossa, the public hated the ex royalty, and to keep the princess around? and as a large part of your government? doffy was downright generous.

take your bad opinions elsewhere

Ah well. Sucks for you that you cant read between the lines I suppose. Really does make the story a lot more enjoyable.

You guys are both wrong. She didn't have romantic feelings towards Doflamingo and she didn't get raped. She willingly had sex with him because it was a way to gain his trust. She was always waiting for a time that Doflamingo would be dethroned. It's pretty obvious that is the only way to interpret her situation after she started to turn on Doflamingo as soon as Sanji/SH were there. If she truly had feelings for Doflamingo she wouldn't betray him like that.

So yes they passionately fucked.

Poetry?

LOL

>"t. spergs who haven't spoken to women"

I guess you mean that at all. Its clear that you're a Doffyfag edge-kun, and I hope you dont express your liking for genocidal maniacs in real life. It's hard to make friends that way.

I could see that. It may very well not be rape at all, thanks for clearing it up.