Is the peak of the left's idiocy?

Is the peak of the left's idiocy?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/25/580566917/naacp-sues-trump-administration-over-ending-protected-status-for-haitians
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo
youtube.com/watch?v=FwzoDS3zL_4
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=JMcz7tNqWhw&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump could cure all forms of cancer and liberals would invent a new incurable type of cancer just to spite him

>Post beautiful happy picture from Nazi Germany
>"Wow, the 40s there were truly good times."
>11/10 leftists would argue that this logic is different

Their ideology is obviously flawed. In order to sustain themselves they will engage in the most blatant form of mental gymnastics and even flatout lies.

Already topped by Colonel sanders becoming a woman.

If only this were true...

>#ConanHaiti
Lol this fuckhead. Nothing points this out as a marketing thing more than this

Is this real?
I can't tell anymore

the insane thing is Conan had Bill Clinton on his show very recently. The Clinton Foundation has done nothing but destroy and abuse Haiti and their people. Trump said a few harsh words. Which do you think Conan had a bigger problem with?
This sums up liberals entirely. They don't care about reality. They care about the perception of reality. They'd rather have Obama go on late night TV and be "funny" but be shit at his job over a president who is crass and rude but gets results

those mountains in the background are deforested

We're still not there yet.

as is the entirety of that shithole

They're the same kind of people that fell for the Soviet and Chinese Potemkin villages.

They are not on the whole intentionally lying. They simply lost the ability to recognize the truth. That comes from living for years in an environment where they could lie for and to themselves and still have a comfortable life. Speak the truth or cover yourself in darkness so black you'll blind yourself.
The only criticism popular today is an attack on delivery. The message passes without comment because it can no longer be recognized, and that's why meme magic is strong.

Now try to take a "beautiful" picture in an urbanized area.

any particular reason they can't just plant new trees and fertilize the land with something that isn't the poo poo of their people?

thats too expensive. since they got rid of the trees all the nutrients in the soil gets washed away so making the soil good enough for trees would cost more than their GDP

"peak" will be a new word in my filters. Thanks shillblue for being so transparent and pushing "is this peak" threads for 2 days now

>those evil right wing shills on Sup Forums that get paid by hillary to shill for trump
are you retarded?

Thats a great way of putting it.

>dems quite literally trying to swindle the public into supporting a bill that will prevent America from being capable of retaliating in a nuclear attack
>using blatant underhanded methods and collaboration with a number of respected organizations
>Sup Forums still worked up over celebrity bullshit from last week
Newfags are so useless.

>making the soil good enough for trees would cost more than their GDP

Such nigger thinking. It will take some careful thinking continuous effort over a period of time but it will be beneficial in the long run.

Welp, I guess they're going to have to eat literal mudpies for the rest of eternity because brains and work ethic are completely fucking impossible.

>ongoing crisis in Haiti
>celebrity bullshit

Idiot. Shitholes need to be de-shitholed but retards are completely blind to reality.

>It will take some careful thinking continuous effort over a period of time
which is why it will never happen and how they got into this mess. even if they were given the money to do it they would waste it

They could plant olive trees, but they're content to snack on mud. Why build for a future you'll never see?

>It will take some careful thinking continuous effort over a period of time
niggers never evolved for this kind of thing.

Sage.

This is just a classic example of fake news, or half real news.

Not all of Haiti is shit, and that is what Conan is showing this audience. Visit some preselected areas,vet the people, get your shot and sound,edit it, and then fuck Drumpf.

It'd so easy to manipulate the masses.

>ongoing crisis in Haiti
>celebrity bullshit
>somehow bigger problem than dems trying to pass a law regarding strategic forces
>want to make America's strategic defense system completely useless
>essentially giving countries like Russia and China a greater influence over global trade and influence over the west
Fucking newfag.

How does he not see how bad this looks?

Nope, Trump is just as bad. He promised Haitians that he's correct the wrongs of the Clinton foundation, but he's just as bad if not worse.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/25/580566917/naacp-sues-trump-administration-over-ending-protected-status-for-haitians

>Is this the peak of the left's idiocy?
That isn't even the beginning of it.

They are the incurable cancer

It's residents are far too stupid to conceptualize how to do such a thing. It's like asking your dog to buy groceries

youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo

just look at this short and all-telling documentary

Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

sage all slide threads. fuck you OP kys

I've seen that tweet a lot here, what exactly is the problem with it?

deporting people back to their country is worse than the Clinton Foundation stealing Haiti's resources, exploiting the country, and being surrounded by rumors of human trafficking? seriously?

The peak of idiocy is that people actually "fall" for it, and are like "YEAH! Take that Drumpf!"

beautiful set of digits my friend

Cute photoshop.

>Already topped by Colonel sanders becoming a woman.
It checks out...
youtube.com/watch?v=FwzoDS3zL_4

I came here to look at your impressive set of numerals.
I am sufficiently satisfied.

yeah I'm sure it's beautiful from his 5 star hotel that is in one of the only rich locations in the country

It has to be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

youtube.com/watch?v=JMcz7tNqWhw&t=15s

The rarest merchant

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Checked and true

What the actual fuck. Did those people ever grow up, or are they simply stuck at a mental age of 12?

>Adolf Hitler was a beautiful human being.

>believing the battle of good vs evil is left vs right
>not just coming to grips with the fact that trump is a kike shill

I've seen dumber but this example is extremely exploitable.

what did kek mean by this?

Had to go out into the middle of the inlet to get all of the armed guards and resort walls out of frame.

Picture is only pretty because it’s not showing the niggers who live there

oh god that was terrible

>Is the peak of the left's idiocy?
It sure seems like it. It’s for certain that *anyone* who defended Conan is sure to come across as just as retarded.

There's nothing wrong with doing that.
They have to go back. Haiti is suffering without them.

I believe you!

Just think of all the technological advances that WWII Germany gave us!

So how does Sup Forums deal with the cognitive dissonance that Dominican Republic, a mutt nations full of miscegenation and race mixing, is better off than a pure black nationalist nation?

>any particular reason they can't just plant new trees and fertilize the land with something that isn't the poo poo of their people?
They are idiots incapable of long term planning.

In the Rothschild model, Up is Down, Backward is Forward, Wet is Dry, Light is Datk, etc., etc.

They’ve been doing this for at least two decades. We all should be up to speed at this point.

Literally when has anybody said mutts are worse than niggers?

Wow you mean shit like history, terrain and just PURE luck is irrelevant

Where have you been? The amerimutt meme and threads against race mixing galore happen here daily.

Literally the same island with the same fauna and environment.

You know the reason

This. The average watcher doesn't give a fuck they're just looking for some entertainment, which makes it more dangerous

>Trump Cures Cancer

Left: DRUMPF PUTS DOCTOR AND RESEARCH OUT OF BUSSINESS, IMPEACH

>Trump Walks On Water

Left: LOL TRUMP CAN´T SWIM

>left

checkkkkked

You're asking a lot of the niggers.

When do amerimutt threads claim that niggers are better than mutts

well I will give you that HERE. On Sup Forums I have seen a few memes where 0% is superior to 56%.

>any particular reason
The African Zulu Language does not include the word “promise” ... or in other words ... Niggers don’t possess foresight!

Start asking him on twitter if he enjoyed dirt cookies, it's a Haitian traditional treat.

Which reminds me of the story ... someone feel free to include the actual green text.

An African Aid Worker showed the tribal chief of a farm village the wonders of using fertilizer on their crops. At the end of the growing season, the farmer reaped a bounty that was triple the normal amount of crops. When the Aid Worker returned the following Spring, he was dumbfounded that the chief did not purchase more fertilizer, but instead had spent all their money on trinkets, baubles, and amulets & charms to ward off evil spirits.

>Trump calls Haiti a shithole country.
>Conan tries to prove him wrong by going to the one tiny section of Haiti that isn't a shithole.
It's like saying Hitler loved animals so he was a great guy.

Yeah but I heard bill got him some free pizza. What kind of bad guy orders free pizza for someone? Just don’t make no damn sense.

Liberal double-think.
Why am I not surprised?

>777

Sadly, it is not.

So much for quitting drinking.