UQ Holder! 137 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>UQ Holder! 137 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/i4l8wfeteenc/137
uploads.to/exurhel4exwz
www38.zippyshare.com/v/9A3J3JmU/file.html
mega.nz/#!ACoGBbRK!ijDXXVO3MnhMvw4nKihrp3BlrzecLQtPnIebMc4c6Ns

Based. Thanks.

Post it

Thank you user.

This chapter seems to be implying something between Chamo and Chachazero.

Also, I notice that leading up to the reveal of Chisame, he says that Negi's crush "at that time was" So yeah, not going to be surprised if she shot him down, especially given how she ends up in that timeline.

Ok.

>Chisame End
Fuck yes.

Newly announced seiyuu for UQ characters (Negima are the same):

Kuroumaru: Hirose Yuuki
Kirie: Kayano Ai
Karin: Ogura Yui

I'm dumpin here mate.

>I see. Maybe I should find someone.
Doesn't this actually confirm the hints that Ikku loves Kirie?

Messed up there, sorry.

I'm pretty sure he's saying he should find someone to like Kirie did. Not that he should find someone else.

where's the Negima rips Sup Forums

>Chamo still alive.
Goddammit Akamatsu, that was nice.

>A room full of lolis
I want to be in this room.

This is a nice page.

Cute smug Eva

>next 10 chapters will be dedicated Negima flashbacks and progression of the canon ending timeline
Is Ken just jumping ship into a Negima! direct sequel?

>like doing a speedrun using cheat codes, so personally I'm not sure I like it

Well that's certainly one way to describe the bullshit of how quickly, and successfully he somehow beat the MoB there

Did they just pull a Cell from DBZ?

Dana, pls don't bully Mizore

>refused a three way with two of the best girls in class

You can save then universe multiple times negi, but you'll never get my respect back after this

>turns down having a literal harem
A L P H A

Go on...

So again no harem ending.... T T

>ITS OVER
>I LOST

Forgot to say done.

Maybe if you punched him more and treated him less kindly you would have had a better chance

>HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Thanks for the dump, OP. There were a couple of nice shots of the old group.

>at this time
Ken is going to have Chisame reject Negi for not being mature enough/until he's older, and then leave it hanging.
Looks like
>Fate
>Ku Fei
>Chachamaru
>Makie
Are still contenders, until Ken gives us a set answer.
Thanks for the dump.

>Yuefags know they lost since forever
>Still mad
KEK

Nope. I'm made because out of all the girls, she lost to that

So what was going on with Chamo and Chachazero?

Do you guys think Kotaro is still alive during UQ Holder? He's not exactly a regular human.

Ku Fei and Makie seem kind of random choices, there. They're probably not alive.

Chamo and Chachazero were practically the B couple of the series with how often they were together drinking wine in the background.

It was actually pretty depressing seeing Chamo living out his days alone surrounded by the memories of a happier past.

I'm not talking about UQ timeline Negi, I'm talking about Negima!'s ending/happy timeline. Ku Fei and Makie were also one of the main contenders for the Negibowl, although Makie not as much.
I have a feeling Negi never got with anyone in this timeline, due to having to train constantly to fight tMotB without magic cancel at his disposal.

What an unbelievable faggot shit thing to do. Chisame? Really?

Ken Akamatsu is most definitely a subhuman insectoid-race nip cuck faggot.

I wouldn't use those words exactly, but

Yeah. I agree

Is there a reason Ken doesn't darken his blacks all the way? Like a print-related reason? These should be the original digital files, after all.

The Holder timeline was a depressing one even back when it first showed up in Negima.

Stay mad.

Stay sad

I am not sad. Far from it. Though I would have preferred someone else.

>Kuromaru wears panties.

Huh.

I'm quite sure that the Yuefags already know that she won't win. Yet they bet on the chance that it would end in a 3P end with Nodoka

He doesn't. I forgot the name of them, but he wears those old style Japanese underwear. You see it in the hot spring chapter after the Santa arc.

Fuck, I miss Kotarou.

I need to see his descendants in the UQ timeline.

Fundoshi.
But it was confirmed that both had been rejected. Even in the detective chapters both are single.

Yes you are for ever liking Chisame

>Isana
u wat

Calling it now, Chao is Tota's daughter. When it's revealed, I'll be here to gloat.

What is the point of these characters?

Is Kirie or anyone else in Touta's harem Chinese? Because Chao is part Chinese, and looks like Ku Fei.
Chamo even commented on their likeness and ethnicity adds up.
Also, doesn't Magia Erebea make the users infertile, since both Negi & Evangeline were unable to have kids?
How would she be Touta's kid?

In the festival arc someone asks her "Are you even really Chinese?" and she's cagey about it, so she may not be. And infertility has never been confirmed as a result of Magic Ereba - even if it was, this is a series about literal magic.

Still calling it.

Piss poor fanservice

Inferior Shinobu clone
Inferior Ayaka clone
Inferior Konoka clone
Inferior Setsuna clone

None of them are remarkable compared to the original

Being Touta is suffering.

>In the festival arc someone asks her "Are you even really Chinese?" and she's cagey about it, so she may not be.
She was cagey about everything. But she spoke primarily Chinese, looked exactly like Ku, liked the same food as Ku, and had the intelligence of Negi, with the power and skill of Ku.

>And infertility has never been confirmed as a result of Magic Ereba - even if it was, this is a series about literal magic.
In the final chapters of Negima, they confirmed Negi is no longer a human and cannot age longer and enjoy what humans could. They literally called him an inhuman monster.
Also, Touta doesn't exist in the timeline where Chao was born, so it doesn't work at all.

>Also, Touta doesn't exist in the timeline where Chao was born, so it doesn't work at all.
Are we sure about that?

>Touta doesn't exist in the timeline where Chao was born
Haha what? Chao isn't from the Happy End timeline.
>looked exactly like Ku
No she didn't, like at all.

>the power and skill of Ku.
Didn't have that either, she could just manipulate time and had sigils engraved on her. She doesn't stand up to anyone in a straight-up fight.

>spoke primarily Chinese
No, she didn't, I can't even remember a scene where she speaks it on panel. Of course she can speak it but she was masquerading as an exchange student, of course she would speak the language of her "native country"

>They literally called him an inhuman monster.
And that literally means nothing. Everyone on mars is an inhuman monster and they still have children.

Still calling it.

I'm pretty sure in Chao's timeline, Negi never became an immortal monster. So yeah, she was likely the product of regular reproduction down a line of descendants in her own time.

Didn't you notice that he added a subtitle "magister negi magi 2"?

thanks you

"at this time"?