How do we solve the Slav(e) problem?

How do we solve the Slav(e) problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia
telegraf.rs/english/1992883-oral-sex-in-serbia-costs-only-4-euro-you-will-be-terrified-when-you-hear-the-price-for-the-whole-service
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubvn3ge2n4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they even human?

>1 poster

D&C slide thread

SAGE

he's not wrong tho

Why did they do it!?

>g*rmanic

most g*rmans look like picrel

the salt

The hatred for other great nations just runs especially deep with the polish because they, from an international viewpoint, utterly irrelevant, now more than ever, but atleast for the last 400 years.

Dont you have to worship niggers and muslisms right now, leaf?

>last 400 years
>said the country what was formed in 1871

Even Mexico and Brazil has bigger history, than G*rmany

>Gertrude Nadine Baniszewski was born in Indianapolis, Indiana to Mollie Myrtle and Hugh Marcus Van Fossan Sr., both of whom were originally from Illinois and were of AMERICAN AND DUTCH descent
wh*tes can suck my slav dick

what am i?

>American education

Obviously he isn't wrong since he hasn't stated an opinion yet you brainlet.

I would rather have Slavs than Leafs in this world

yes he has
poles are trash
that's pretty clearly what he's attempting to communicate here
don't be dense, you raging memeflaggot

it's called an imageboard, not an opinion board

This.

Fat

A

Free vodka.

The SLAVIC man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his fair skin. This fair skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Eastern Europe, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The fair skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The SLAVIC man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The SLAV penis is largest of all the races and ethnicities. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the SLAVIC man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent european seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the SLAV man impregnates.

In total, the SLAVIC man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the SLAVIC man is the epitome of masculinity.

Yea, we are white niggers, this is why Slavs, muslims, and niggers will survive and your "germanic" will biologically disappear in next 50 years. Your race is weak. West soy, cuck, femine, faggots. This is why your woman want refugees so much. You can't even fuck them properly like a healthy male.

Kek, Pudzianowski.
5 times world strongest man.
I always wondered if he puched me in face, would he kill me instantly.

Saved.

KURWA ZABIJ SIĘ TY POPIERDOLONY LIŚCIU WSZYSCY WIEMY ŻE SRASZ NA ULICY NIEDOJEBAŃCU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Turn everyone into Slavs, rape everyone on the planet until our genes are a part of every living person.

Why do you hate them so much?
Are you butthurt because one of them cucked you and you know you can't compete with them?

Cunt

My Russian friend looks more like the left side of pic related ironically. He looks more Aryan than me and plenty of my ancestors were Swiss.

nice trips britbro
show flag nigger

Who said this?

Quick question.

Are Poles Slavs?

You have to go back, Ivan.

TRUTH

And Germanic soyboi's are so weak they always talk shit and start wars with each other for petty faggot reasons.

Yes, satan.

Get in shape

Phillippe, listen, you're slated to become a province of China, and Slavs are what you're worried about?

If anything Eastern Europeans have shown themselves to be inoculated and immune to all this homo shit, gender spectrum, infinite refugees and gimmiegrants bullshit affecting the West. I want the east to rise again. I would rather they be in control of Europe. It would be a blessing for Russia to annex Sweden tomorrow. Fuck democracy. It's failed us. May and Merkel are supposed to represent the "right wing," conservative parties of their countries, yet look at them gleefully displacing their native stock.

Does anybody have that pic comparing canada to poland?

But I don't even have any Slavic ancestors.
:C

by giving them german reparations for ww2. Problem solved, slavs are drunk.

Lol, fuck off.

Polish women are marrying foreign men you faggot.

By 56% slaves™
44% jews®

Your average IQ...
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia

How many golumpkis do I need to eat to look like this guy?

yes, they are clever. Amber Gold.

>Not having a Slavic wife.

>flag hidden

show flag nigger

I have a good one too

Serbs are worse than Slav(e), they're Turks in denial.

>leaf

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Poles are literally THE Slavs

Cucada always ''stronk''

>I need a Slavic wife now!

>it's another D&C thread

The real questions are: how do we stop the Leaf problem? the JIDF problem? The D&C threads problem?

"ORAL SEX IN SERBIA costs only 4 Euro: You will be terrified when you hear the price for the whole service!"

telegraf.rs/english/1992883-oral-sex-in-serbia-costs-only-4-euro-you-will-be-terrified-when-you-hear-the-price-for-the-whole-service

Looks like Slav(e) are everywhere. Why don't you go back to your shithole, Stanisław?

Ha gotcha, a serb

Now I REALLY wonder who's worst.
A leaf, or a leftist scum.
(((they))) are numero uno.

Why don't you go back to prepping Tyrone and Kim, Phillippe?

Day of the rake when??

How does this contradict anything I said? Many pretty Eastern European women are taking foreign husbands with money because their countries are still backwards and fucked up from communism. But with the way things are going, by the end of the century, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Estonia will be the only white-majority countries left. And it's all about money. These governments sacrifice their countries to keep the Boomer Social Security, healthcare, and pensions flowing while they spend thirty years in retirement. People vote for moar gibs, the government runs out of gibs money as population ages and lifespans increase, and new young workers are needed to fill the gap.

Boomers are perfectly fine with their children growing up as minorities in their own countries when they grew up in peaceful, prosperous, harmonious ethno-states. Just don't call them racists or touch their retirement gibs.

im trying ive taken up squash, thanks for the advice though

Synonyms. Canada is ground zero for feminism

Whats wrong with guy on right?

Why do people praise Golden Retrievers as Superior race when they clearly haven't contributed anything to Civilization?

Most significant Scientist and Inventors were mostly with brown hair, brown eyes or blue eyes.
All these talk that Golden Retrievers (aryans) are somehow superior doesn't hold water.
Just find me 1 significant blonde blue eye person who contributed anything significantly to human race.

>Whats wrong with guy on right?
Slav.

Too much testosterone for leaf soyboy to handle.

>A FUCKING TOILET CLEANER

NAPUSI SE KURCINE DEGENERCINO KEBABLJUBIVA

blyat

another jewish psyop thread. SAGE

Perhaps this might have something to do with the fact that blond hair blue eyes is pretty much the rarest combination on this planet, while brown eyes and brown hair is the most common?
Besides Newton had blue eyes dumbass

KeK

>TOILET CLEANER

Synonym of Slav(e)

Fuck i love polish language so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubvn3ge2n4I

A FUCKING LEAF MAKING FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE
go back to worshipping that crying pussy you call your president