Were Bulgars Iranic or Turkic people???

Were Bulgars Iranic or Turkic people???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfxy6YQK_og
youtube.com/watch?v=0JgrFW1It5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're aryans, faggot.

literally not even european. Original Bulgarians were nomads from asian steppes who mixed and got absorbed by the slavs which they ruled over

Bulgar are Bulgarian people. Ukranians are Russian people (soon).

Ukrainians aren't even people, let's be honest. And Bulgars can be whatever the hell they want, they've never been relevant and they won't be relevant in the coming years.

Slavs truly are a cancer on Europe, their extermination would serve as a cautionary tale for any cancerous races that try to usurp our peoples.

Iranians are the actual Aryans, faggot. So what were you originally? Because while mainstream calls Bulgars turkic people, I see many Bulgarians claiming it's bullshit. And are you related to Chuvash people/Kazan Tatars, who are supposedly descendants of Volga Bulgars?

you wish.

Difference between us Germoney, is that we beat up refugees and you beat off refugees.

ukraine and bulgaria shill the most these days
i think it's funny because (((they))) thought: mh, which countries is fucking poor and does stupid work for almost nothing? got it, ukraine and bulgaria

The steppes become "asian" much later.
The original indo-europeans were from there are they asian too?
>Were Bulgars Iranic or Turkic people???

We don't know, the lazy fuckers were too busy fighting,drinking, fucking and generally having good time and did not left enough writen records.
Probably not turcic tho,unless you strech turks up to the huns and avars.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME
we are iranic slavs fuck off now

Asian, duh.

>falling for the ikibait

theyre European mexicans

When that plastic thing is finished it will be 3000 years old.

And you'll probably claim it was yours.

Nope. Greek.

Looks Greek to me too.

It's astounding you didn't get the joke. Also, that specific style of columns is roman Doric.

>can't even think of their own pillar style.

Makedishit everyone

>It's astounding you didn't get the joke.

I saw your flag just fine but didn't think it was funny

Hilarious, just like your genepool.

Turkic

Haha I'm just kidding man
You alright?

No dude. You hurt my feelings. That ain't right.

>It's astounding you didn't get the joke.
We're too much of a butt-hurt about our clay my frend. Sorry.

Superhiks and chill bro
youtube.com/watch?v=mfxy6YQK_og

Higher IQ than you though.

And we're too busy being eternally tsundere about you.

Youre both gypsies desu una faccia una fazza. In greece we call you gypsyskopians.

Nobody cares Shefked.

memes and jokes aside, nomadic and semi-nomadic peoples of euroasian steppes before russian domination were already highly mixed between slavs, iranians, turkics/mongoloids, uralics, native caucasians etc. even a group of people appear as racially pure and move into euroasia it became mixed very quickly.

southern ukraine was iranian. don is an iranian word.

the term Bulgar meant mixed iirc, also most Turkic people are Eurasian and the further west they went the more Caucasian they became

Iranic/western eurasians.

They’re not mutually exclusive. Didn’t the scythians and tocharians become mongrelized with turks/mongols during that period?

WE WUZ THRACIANS 'N SHIEEEET WHITEBOI

TOP KEK.
This is literally what I think when I hear/read some serboman saying we are not slavs.

Bulgarian here.
Neither. Iranics are r1a-z93 y haplogroup and turkics are Q or N haplogroup. All these group combined are less than 1% of the population. In the same time y, mtdna and autosomal is identical to romanians and barely different from serbs and northern Greeks. Bulgarians can be perfectly modeled with Southern Greek + Lithuanian or albanian + estonian. Thus, they are neolithic farmers plus some steppe. You are asking does the steppe came from andronovo,from corder ware or from slavs, because they all carry r1a that is not z93.

I conclude, if there were ever Bulgars, they were not diferent from the slavs or the local people.

keep dreaming, Tatar
turkic, obviously

BTFO Sernigger
youtube.com/watch?v=0JgrFW1It5I

Judging by their looks solely they are some unlucky slavo-turko-gypsioid mix

I think there are three races in bulgaria

The MENA looking ones like aziz and borisov most definately turkic origin

The ones with the pointy and turned-up "snub" nose probably with slavic origin

And those with greek nose probably thracian origin and the only ones that look normal like your pic.

those look like gypsies to me but they are proud Vulgarian remove kebab warriors

I'll tell you what they are.

Not white.

Only the one in the middle kind of resembles a gypo. Our gypos are way darker.

then wtf is wrong with your faces? You don't look European

Fuck off alpserb.

That's not an argument my gypsioid friend. I have presented pictures and argued based on them.

If your idea of "european" is a pale, freckled, blond, blue-eyed manlet - ok, we don't look like that.

First looks turkic
second slavic
third one thracian
fourth slavic
fifth probably slavic with down syndrom
fifth turkic

This is how a "Slav" looks like. I'm not cherrypicking the good ones, this is a basic phenotype found in Poland, Russia, even in Slovenia.

None of them look like that

This guy is definately a slav but mostly russian. I was referring to slavs like this more common in ukraine. Big pointy nose big jaw and small eyes. Difference is in the nose.

Heres another example. Like 20% of bulgarians have this nose

Isn`t thats how average greeks look too?
It`s the same with romanians and serbs, apparently not that many slavs migrated around here...

They were niggers.

Says the guy with a strong muslim population in his country!

>finds a gypsy speaking serbian
>proclaims it to be a serb

ive seen this thread 3 times in the last 2 days, literally no one cares. stop posting this shit

We're part persians.
This is why most persians coming to bulgaria can easily learn and pronounce the language.
Look it up . You cannot differentiate between an iranian speaking bulgarian and a bulgarian speaking bulgarian.

Dont deny your heritage, my son. You are a scion from the great Family of KARA BOGA , and start behaving as such!

>iranic slavs
Lel, you are turkic ,children of KARA BOGA, THE BLACK AFRICAN WARRIOR.