Tokyo ghoul:re chapter 127 spoilers thread

How will furuta BTFO kaneki and goat again this week? Will kou be an undercover oggai and goat's base immediately after the timeskip will be found?

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/127/4318/1
twitter.com/tkg_official/status/870164552343633920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce.

by grim reminder

SOON

Furuta memers have ruined TG threads

>memers

I need more Suzuya boypussy

Just noticed how much of a faggot op is
>mangastream do not mirror
>mangahere com on all corners
Let me help you readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/127/4318/1

Has the author learned how to fucking draw yet? Can you tell what the fuck is going on in the panels?

I really wish ghoul eradication % didn't pop up all the time.

Someone redpill me on Furuta's powerlevel. Was his win against Eto a fluke?

Yes

He is a big guy
Not as big as Aura though

Yea but how strong is he? Is he just one step below Arima? Maybe Suzuya level of skill? Would he btfo Kaneki?

No, no and no. He's Takizawa level at most. He got one good hit on Eto and from there it went downhill.

t. Eto

>t. kaneki

t. Suzuya

Would be a neat introduction of post-timeskip, presumably SSS-rated edgelord Kaneki, if he could immediately sniff out that the kid is an Oggai spy and murdered him on the spot.

Also, Eto fucking when?

I think he can draw alright, it's just that his fights are all over the place.

Etofag here, what are top ten painless suicides?

Can hardly wait for half ghoul Arima soon.

diving head first off a tall builing must be pretty painless

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Ishida if you pull this shit i will seriously drop this. I know you frequent these threads ishida, don't think I'm kidding.

Why not? It's better than dipshit edgelord Furuta being the last boss. Arima returning as the CCG's last hope to have a final bout with Kaneki where Kaneki actually fights to kill would be the best.

Fuck off ishida
And bring back eto and hide already

Source?, cant find via sotonami and tgofficial

So since it's pretty clear that kaneki being the oek is a red herring, who do you think the real king is? My money's on uta.

That's okay, his paying fans won't mind.
Kaneki is the current king. The real OEK is the first king who fought CCG 100 years ago. If he's even alive.

>That's okay, his paying fans won't mind
Yeah because they're brain dead and still think he's a genius.

You have to be kidding me.
The quality is shit even for a sample pic so I will give it the benefit of the doubt. Please Ishida, anything but this.

Furuta of course.

Ishida has to stop doing this to me.

Arima can kill you in 2 seconds, Kaneki. All you have to do is ask.

It's ending in the next 10 chapters for sure. Volume 12 is coming out in just one month.

oh shit.

Temp date

No, it's confirmed by magazine the date is correct

Part 3 confirmed then

>It's ending in the next 10 chapters for sure.
Explain

OEKishou in the next part then.

If so then part3 is basically confirmed.

Guys I don't think I can handle another 100+ chapters of this.

>part 3
Ishida seems already burned out with :re. The art is messy and story is just lazy.

More like he knows where he wants to end it.
The art is as good as it ever was, he just changed his format a bit to focus more on the speed of the battles and their scale.

Its just a safe window, volumes are usually every 3 months, this time its just one.

Yet again a red cloud is used as a sign of overactive RC cells. Still think Touka's unborn will die?

Well if there's no announcement that the series will end with volume 12 then there's definitely a third part coming and I'm not sure what to think of it.

Can we all agree that Ishida is a plain hackwriter now?

>touka
What?

wew Arima illustration card

Blame the lazy translators, clean version is usually perfectly understandable and art shines.

>bloom me a flower of my own
The blood was obviously just symbolism for Kaneki piercing her hymen.

>now

Flower aka pollination, or breeding.

did you kids really think this wasn't going to happen? Like, you honestly thought that with the introduction of reviving dead people and turning them into half ghoul super soldiers wasn't going to be used on the strongest "bad" guy who also happened to die recently.

I thought Ishida would be better than Kishimoto. I was wrong.

>Arimatards and whales' salty tears
Absolutely delicious. Can't wait for another Tumblr meltdown.

>implying ishida reviving arima is a good thing

The most tokyo of the ghouls

It's actually the other way around, you're the landwhale for wanting that trash character back.

now this is some next level bait

I don't like that plot device (or character if you prefer) though. Now he will return more mary sue than ever.

Touka is DEAD

D E A D
E
A
D

Why do you stupid faggots keep making spoiler threads this early? We aren't getting spoilers for at least 14 hours.

Touka is gonna be a MOM
M
O
M

Was about to say the same thing.

These early threads always end up in a shitposting galore.

What were you guys expecting? Shitposter-kunt is an attention whoring faggot

cant wait for the childfags to get btfo

But touka cant be mom if she is dead

What will you do if they don't get BTFO and she delivers safely?

Touka wilk MISCARRY

M I S C A R R Y
I
S
C
A
R
R
Y

Probably not yet but I have the feeling something will happen to her in this volume.

If is legit and :re ends soon then we'll probably get a 3rd part. Part1 ended with Kaneki "dying" and since Ishida said that Kaneki and Touka came as a set what if Touka dies at the end of :re?

I can see the volume sales dropping hard but would Ishida really give a shit?

No

>Etofags

>mfw patiently waiting for Itori to reappear

Reminder to eat your unborn babies to increase your RC count

Let's say Touka does get preggers and the baby dies, who does it?

>implying zombieshit wasn't foreshadowed by Kanou
Denialfags are this butthurt
>bait
Last week landwhales and ledditors were losing their shit because people said that Ishida brought the cinnamon roll Autisma back to life. Dumblr meltdown part 2 is basically confirmed my nigga

Kaneki, this is playing out like Star Wars.
Then there's that picture and the text that goes with it.
>Please don't hit me, father.
Kaneki is gradually driving himself insane with worry and in a fit of rage his attacks will harm Touka.

So this shit will end just the same way that first part did isn´t it? Zombie Arima beating the shit out of Kingneki who was told by zombie/ghost/tulpa Hide that he should fight again because muh desire to live, muh friends, muh sudden love interest, while the rest of Goat is killed offscreen and Touka scapes with her baby

Then we don´t know what happened with Kaneki´s body, CCG is now ruled by Ghouls and Zombies and Clowns go full LOL ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU CLOWNS ALWAYS WIN, by the way this dude was a traitor and also a clown, LOL SO SMART AND UNPREDICTABLE, KILL US NOW XD

And then a shitty pseudo realistic tragic ending with a faggot poem about life is unfair and good guys always lose, but hey! Kaneki may be still alive so wait for Tokyo ghoul Super

I'm personally wondering what Zombie Arima is going to be like. I mean, he'll probably be like "For fuck's sake, I killed myself for a reason, you assholes."

In all fairness, this whole mess could have been avoided simply by murdering Furuta. Other than that, I'm really not sure what Kaneki is attempting to accomplish other than going full race-traitor. How's he going to get ghouls to stop eating humans?

Couldn't have said it better myself. :re is utter trash and it is unbelievable that Ishida is the one writing it. He must have died or gotten replaced because this shit is just way to cliche.

No, this will end either with Kaneki's death and the literal birth of a legend. His OP spawn. Or with Ghoul-Arima being introduced at the very end, hyping him for part 3.

>yfw arima was tokyo ghoul all along

I think I might stick with whatever ending re gives us just so i can get off this garbage ride. When pt 3 inevitably comes out I'll just ignore it.

>Touka will never leglock you

Speak for yourself, she might leg lock me.

Kaneki pls

Rize is always there waiting for the king user.

happy birthday hide! soon best boy will return

It's kind of pathetic that there are still people who give the slightest shit about rize.

Ok guys here you have it.

twitter.com/tkg_official/status/870164552343633920

Naoki @aiboulove1217
Jun 1
最新刊の発売が7月19日となっていますが単行本には6月19日発売と予告されています
どちらが正しいんでしょうか?
それとも二ヶ月連続発売なんでしょうか?

東京喰種トーキョーグール:re @tkg_official

Replying to @aiboulove1217
ご指摘ありがとうございます。2か月連続発売を予定しております…!

I never understood why people even gave the slightest shit to begin with.

She was only relevant as a backround character throughout part1 and was never really included in the story. At this point she's a mere plot device.

>hype Shachi Vs. Tatara
>both get a quick character assassination and that's it
Based Ishida