Explain yourselves americans

Explain yourselves americans

Why is racism so rampant in the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrhwotRBQ0U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kON-am-OQMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mind is changed.
All women need to die. Except for the ones i like.

>Prank nation

9GAG is this way >>

Smart girl. Never relax.

Better question is why the rest of the white world doesn’t recognize subhumans for what they are, a tool wielded by (((them))) to destroy white civilization.

Because familiarity breeds contempt. Someone post the graphs showing racial tolerance vs racial diversity by state, I don't have it on me.

This is probably staged but god damn if it isn't sad to see someone get berated for not giving money to just anyone
Up next : This woman flirted back with the white dude but not with the black dude, why is racism so rampant ?
I hope all these brainlet propagandists get what they deserve

one of the comments.

women marry up not down

>US
>footage was taken in australia

That's one of them btw, a nigger. He's doing the same shit we do, pretending to be a white racist in order to prove that it exists. People on here do the same thing in reverse with fake nigger accounts

Why are fake prank videos making idiots money?

Why are you not racist, Hans?

Were you guilt-tripped into it so now you're trying to guilt trip us too?

because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=kON-am-OQMQ

More confusion & racial division is always good in my book. Niggers get out.

you should help then, make a youtube account named Tryone Jamacus and start btfoing 'whitebois'

it works

Nah, I'm more of the "making actual arguments for white supremacy" part. But I do troll a bit from time to time. If anyone got some facebook/twitter goldmine of blacks saying they wuz kangz I'd appreciate it. Gotta have real niggers backing what trolling I do.

WHY PEPOLE SO RACIST
>asks for money

People do not owe you shit, get it through your fucking skulls.

Also blacks / arabs are statistically more violent and dumber than any other race.

Amazing fucking bait you stupid kraut nigger
fucking rangeban these subhumans

Hey, hey, you leave the Kraut be
he doesn't know where places are
don't bully him, Mate!

Answer: Niggers

>racism is rampant in the US
Clearly not enough

Because as it turns out, everybody shows in-group bias, and prefer their own race. Who'd a thunk it?

Niggers

I would have turned that sucker down too. Makes a b-line for my bench, the only thing he says to me is ask for money. I would have assumed he was a fucking bum. If he had a conversation like the white kid, it would have been another story.

Black kid:
>purposefully runs into the bench like he wants something
>Girl feels notices he is approaching her and not the bench (presumably he alreayd knows he's short on change).
>She feels like her personal space is being violated and retracts.
>kid immediately asks for money
VS
White kid
>nonchalantly sits in the bench.
>Makes conversation
>Checks his wallet
>Oh shit, I just noticed I have no money
>Girl didn't feel like she was being targeted at all during the entire conversation
>Feels like the guy genuinely wanted to make a connection with her
>Rewards him with money

The real question here is why would someone be so beta as to not know how to approach strangers?

Social media and everyone pushing for racism just today I saw a vid that is 8 years old and it was labeled Donald trump support attacks black man calling him a nigger

>Explain yourselves americans, why is racism so rampant in the US?
Because it sells.

this