Is antiquing Sup Forums approved?

I never had any desire to hit up these stores in prior years, but my gf is on an antique collecting kick. I can't say its all bad as it hearkens back to when things were made in the USA and are still structurally intact. I got triggered over this kikebook post from some bitch who is from here, but has spent a decade in NYC and who is trying to instill their ruthless cosmopolitan bias of smalltown New Hampshire. Should I write antique places to counter this degenerate's drivel?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm8032109/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octo_Octa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>open your own Antique store
>specialize in Nazi memorabilia
>"Antique" Nazi store
>profit

You are correct. The free market wills it!

>when you see it
imdb.com/name/nm8032109/

Antiques macht frei

Sadly, this isn't the same person. She is married to a tranny, however. I've seen this creature posted around Sup Forums. Am I proud? no. quite the opposite. Jesus Christmas, Mike. What did the jews do to you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octo_Octa

I have an antique shop near me that sells that stuff. Overpriced but fun to see..

I was talking about 3'3". What person is that thing linked to?

The bitch I screencapped in the OP is married to that tranny. Sadly, this individual isn't a dwarf.

I used to sell antiques small scale on the "black market". It's only good when times are good, and American tourists are plenty.

Still my shit was genuine though. I've had a lot of nazi stuff, up to 1943 postal bags. WW I stuff too like knives the soldiers made from bomb shrapnel. Many bayonettes from the Franco-Prussian War and WW I, both from soldiers and officers.

Next to that mainly documents, going back to the 1600s. Noble titles and priveleges and such.

Some stuff I kept. Used to have this one neat statue of liberty with engraved "1918 - the light the kaiser could not put out"

Oh look
Some vagina has feelings about something
Therefore
The whole fucking world has to come to a stop

Cute cat

>for safety reasons can it be anonymous

Yeah we all live in fear of the New Hampshire antiques lobby

selling nazi "antiques" (technically they're not antiques because less than 100 years old) is completely normal here, I see lots of guys openly selling nazi stuff on the flea markets.

Most of it is replica though, nowadays with the internet replica has flooded the market and it is hard to distinguish the real stuff. You take an SS edelweiss pin rub some bleach on the back and presto instant genuine Gebirgsjäger pin.

I had no plans on buying anything the other day, but this George Wallace pin changed my mind. Not bad for 50 cents.

This bitch is a real piece of work. Thanks to her I had no idea that Black Lives Matter New Hampshire had a presence here.

Really man I understand completely now why Hitler said that every generation should ideaally experience a war.

Look where half a century of peace has gotten us.

>How is this even a problem in 2018?
Literal current year man
>Can it be anonymous?
Yes, sign a letter anonymously

Never saw the use in collecting Nazi items. Antiques however are awesome! Furniture used to be made well, not this Ikea trash. You have to have the right house to put it in though. If you live in an apartment, no antiques for you!

I used to have this neat mid-19th century brass statue of Napoleon.

I would have kept it all if I wasn't such a poorfag. Still despite my financial predicament I used to know great sources, one of them was a guy from one of the great colonial families. His sister got killed by the niggers in Congo chimping out early 1960s on his family's estate in the Congo. And he knew many good contacts, a lot of farmers from the Ardennes who had genuine and well-kept WW I and II stuff, even Franco-Prussian.

>not telling anyone they cannot reclaim these objects
Kek, Jews marching around in SS uniforms

He really was a great guy. I remember people from the African Museum of Tervuren coming over and offering up to 2500 euros for a single ebony carved ooga booga image, and he telling them in their face to fuck off.

It wasn't about the money for him, although he could certainly use it. He didn't want to sell to "certain kinds of people". God bless his soul.

>If you live in an apartment, no antiques for you!
>t. merrymutt
of course, you can have antiques in an apartment
do you think people used to only live in houses, at the time?
what matters is doing things tastefully, eg don't mix your kikea mdf trash with nice 3rd Empire mahogany furniture...

Estate sales are better. 9/10 times antique stores know whats up and gouge the shit out of yuppies. Can sometimes find something nice in small towns, but any city or 'big' antique stores are prohibitively expensive for their wares.

Yes. European apartments probably look different from our econo boxes.

>Lost my business
Let's be honest. This hag never shopped there in the first place.

that bitch in the pic wont do much, because antiquities store nowadays only sell items that bring profit and are asked for.
In my area there where lots of antiquity stores, but many close because old furniture does not fit modern lifestyle. The only stores that are still successful are those selling historic item's for collections or display.
For that reason WW2 items are very high priced and sought after. A angry letter from some pothead will not affect them, if the pressure gets to strong it will just disappear from display but is still available if you ask for it.

So dont worry nothing will happen

an apartment is an apartment
adding mouldings to ceiling, or even wainscoting to walls, is easy, and helps making a space a lot more classical, for instance
I live in a house, but have been to huge ass genuine Haussmanian apartments not looking more the part than tiny ones in 70's bland concrete buildings, just due to the taste of the people living there
my house is 80's concrete blocks btw, but filled with (family) antiques (19th century, mostly)

all in all, it's having taste that matters
and it's something you acquire, through culture and hard work
which is why most people lack taste
they think they can get it looking at a mere catalog for one hour or two...

I was a complete poorfag yet I've had plenty of real antiques.

Same with coin and stamp stores. Collectors are getting scarce, and the serious ones are usually bored rich people. Here too the only coin collector store in the city prominently displays nazi era coins as these tend to lure costumers inside.

don't know how it is elsewhere, but here in France, you can get great antiques for cheap, seeing as most people aren't interested in those anymore
you got to search for it in antiques shops, but it is worth it
things that used to cost thousands are now worth hundreds
just got a genuine 19th engraving for 15€, while it'd at least be worth 150€ in an auction

I go thrift shopping and to antique malls and you will see Nazi era coins and stuff, not too much though. Sometimes you will see pins from Wallace and confederate flags but I don't see the big deal about it. Usually shit is overpriced compared to what you can get online.

well there's some truth in there, as the only real money to be made with antiques is when you're able to sell it to some poor American tourist for inflated bux

So it is true, the >muh heritage thing, these guys (their women too, talking from experience here) really get off on having a piece that symbolises their heritage, or whatever they love to believe about it.

thnking about this, I just looked around in my apartment, and the oldest piece I have is from the late 1600s

yeah but is it authentic? online is practically synonymous with replica, I can order a thousand of George Wallace "original" buttons from China for very cheap.

hence why I talked about antiques shops, by opposition to overpriced auctions
to me, antiques are about buying somehing well made and aesthetic, on top of being in harmony with the alike things I already own, and which would actually cost a lot more to have faithfully get made new these days by a woodworker

I have a stapler made in the 60s. It must have been used over 10,000 times, and still it never jams, can punch through 40+ sheets, and has a really smooth action. It makes me appreciate how well-made things used to be.

That’s actually a really cute dress desu

ever read the book "zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" by Pirsig? It's about quality, what makes quality etc...

Nowadays the filthy chinks are throwing their filth at us at low prices. Of course, you do know that it is possible to make a light bulb that lasts 99 years. But that would harm the economy. This shit, but in unholy hellish levels.

>I have items of furniture in my house that are older than the united states of america]

Fucking burgers man, they really have no culture.

I work in the world of antiques. I love it. Right now the antique market is kind of depressed so you can get very beautiful well-crafted furniture for under its value. Lots of little antique shops sell Nazi memorabilia and even rare KKK stuff. Sometimes you'll find blackface dolls and other fun racist things. It's all history, bruh!

Shit dude......thot that was a pix of Bubbles !