PlaMemo

Will there be Season 2 someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhzYE2DXpJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no but have fun with the VN

Are there routes?

You mean Season 3? Plastic Memories was Angel beats seaaon 2

I haven't played it and I guess it's not even out yet, so I guess?

Best Dogakobo and fuck anyone that thinks otherwise. Nah, Mikakunin and GJ-bu were better, but still.

Unironically the worst show DGKB has ever produced.

I hope not.

shit game and gabriel dropped out are much worse

No, it was incredibly mediocre.

Hopefully yes

That was sarcasm, right?

HAHAHAHA

It flopped hard. Also worst DogaKobo show.

Had a bit of a slow start but I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. OP was great too youtube.com/watch?v=MhzYE2DXpJY

>he doesn't know

But these numbers DO know

didn't she die or am i having a fever dream?

got reprogrammed
lsot all of her memories

God, I hope not

If your robot loses her memories, you just give her the penis again.

Still wondering who's the Isla's teplacement

I don't feel easily and this show fucked me up.

Absolutely this

Does it really nead a season 2? Honestly, the story was perfectly fine the way it ended up.

I have some pretty mixed feelings on Plastic Memories. The emotional parts are very well done, especially the ending, I knew it was going to happen and yet it still hit me hard. But the comedy parts are so fucking awful it almost made me drop the show halfway through, that episode where the MC tries to get Isla to stop ignoring him in their room is probably the worst offender.

The premise is so fucking stupid. Why would a company sell androids that could go maverick at a set time like a bomb? That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I want to see more of the other casts

If there were a season two there would be so many ways for it to crash and burn, the ending was fine, I enjoyed the show overall with the small error and details, the visual novel should give more of an insight into the universe after Isla gets retrieved though... :D

Lurk for two years before posting dumbfuck

Not really. The only androids that go rampant after the 7 years are the ones the owners try to do a runner with.

Read the manga. It's about the Tsundere and the Shota Android. It's starts off before the shows but also goes on to show the events from their perspective. It's pretty cute.

I don't think so

Why so mean