BLACKS BTFO BY BASED JAPANESE GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wt9JSo4Jx7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rundown?

calls out blacks for being eternal victims and blaming all their problems on whites

Great Samurai right there, nice.

asians always knows whats up. once europe and america falls, it'd deff be a new japan
and china in the lead. they're just observing us, even our technological patterns and our
social problems, it's why they banned hiphop culture because its destructive.

kek
the jap feels he's discriminated again but doesn't mention (((who))) is to blame.

Basically this guy teaches japanese to JSLs in the japland and he encounters many different kinds of people, so he made some observations about Black Victimhood culture and now black Youtube users threaten to chimp out on him daily

OP says he's based which is funny because he originally thought Donald Trump was a "disgusting person" but after paying attention to world events he says he's "a lot like Trump" and wants to limit immigration now

FAWK ALL DE BRAK PEEPUL

yeah because they think for themselves, he just looked at a bias view of trump, but
that's natural we all fall for headlines sometimes until we actually listen to the person.

if we owe any repercussion to black people, then they should go through an ancestory
test to check what tribe they're from, and to give a percentage of their compensation to
the tribe their ancestors attacked and slaved.

Blacks ARE basically pussies now

>now

From the video:

“Nobita you can't talk about racism here. It is kind of a taboo“

Nobita: “I don't give a fuck“

>channel name
>Find Your Love In Japan
Wew Lad

This isn't even the best part. He had some nigs on in one of his other videos and tried to reason with them and all they did was confirm his criticisms.

>Nobita man why you attacking black people with statistics and factual proof? Don't you know about slavery man. Black lives matter muhfugga we dindu nuffin

Now make another identical video about
> Muslims
> feminists
> stormfags
> mexicans

He has one on islam. I might watch it before I SHLEEP.

>Muh based asianz xDDD

T. Zhang.

well its clear you're black. even as hitler said, if you've hijacked the youth, you've won.
the biggest cause of degeneracy in the west is the culture promoted to the youth that
advocates reckless behavior and that traditionalism is lame. china did a wise move. even
if people try any sjw shit, they shut them down.

Bumpi

Less butthurt, more support pls

Black people are the oldest race on earth. All people come from black people. They are the most genetically advanced. They are only 12% of the US population but we are always on TV because they are awesome at everything. That's why they used them as slaves. They tried native Americans but they couldn't stand diseases brought to "America" by whites. They tried Irish but they couldn't adapt to the conditions. The thing is that evolution, natural selection and survival of the fittest, on the American continent, created a race of colored people. Those forces are still at work and the American continent is inevitably destined to become a colored continent. Get used to us lmao.

GODS AMONG MEN

Japanese are top tier asian though. Korean and Chinese are middle tier, viet cong are bottom tier.

>taboo? but i dont give a fuck

>Black people are the oldest race on earth.
They'll stop with the cannibalism and witch doctors and develop civilization this eon surely!

Kekked

Trump is a disgusting person but it can't be helped when white america is on its death throes.

viet-americans are top tier in terms of productivity. and their food is amazing.

I watch this guy's videos and it's hilarious how he got redpilled so fast

>literally 'we wuzing' slavery

they give me headaches

3:25

current year argument?

>viet-americans are top tier in terms of productivity
Well, not compared to the nips; although I think they may be getting tired of working themselves to death. Fair bit of viet around where I'm at, no complaints. Well, the weed they grew wasn't as good as the colorado white boy stuff.

strange to hear a japanese dude drop the f bomb, its as rare as the rarest of pepes

jews fear the samurai

>Black people are awesome at everything
>That's why they used them as slaves
>Irish couldn't adapt to America
>The Irish now help run America
>Evolution, natural selection, and survival of the fittest leads to a colored people
>That's why whites and asians run everything.
?

Ironic huh?

Nobody grows weed like those boys. Just too much ambition.

>Black people are the oldest race on earth
nope, niggers are degenerated first humans

There are a lot of africans in Dongguan Prison, China.

>Black people are the oldest race on earth.

I get it, you are proudly Windows 3.0

This. Some nigger on the comments was even defending OJ Simpson. Then he read my commentary and insinuated that I was a Nazi.

youtu.be/wt9JSo4Jx7I
Subbed, this guy is one of us.

You can’t even figure out pronouns you dumb ape.

Its staged no white girls like chinks

>brak peepor

Gotta love the gooks.

nope
if niggers want reperations they can sue the niggers that captured and sold them into slavery