Religion of Europe

It is clear that Christianity is on its death throes all over the western world, people don't take it seriously anymore and the churches are turning empty.
What then should the new religion of the west be? Should we stick with what remains of Christianity? Should we even have a religion? Give me your thoughts Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
youtube.com/watch?v=_aprjrGbdJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE CULT OF KEK FINALLY HAS IT'S CHANCE,MAKE IT HAPPEN BROTHERS.

I agree, it's about time that Islam is introduced as the official state religion of Europe.

Christianity is growing in China. It will grow again in the West once society is so damaged that the only way to repair it is by religion. Either that or we will start cloning ourselves to maintain our civilisation.

People either accept Christianity or are forced to accept Islam. There's no room for pagan LARP under Sharia law, you see.

2000 years is a long time to be left alone, its like he has forgotten about us altogether.

It sucks that our government is pampering christian retards and giving them free money all the time. No wonder muslims want the same treatment. We could really use some anti-religious laws to cut down all of this bullcrap.

Christianity is a very very broad religion now, you have all these different sects, religion normally start dying when living condition is improves, it’s a crutch really.

That’s an interesting statement given the fact that China is the second most atheistic country in the world.

I would say Christianity is growing more in Africa, you have some government that allows foreign clergyman to speak in their parliament, some of these speakers are alittle dodgy though.

African countries are also highly homophobic, do you remember that “eat da poo poo” video from way back?

People have been trying to destroy Christianity for thousands of years
>Jews
>Pagans
>Muslim’s
>communists
It will do as it always has. Survive

It should also be kept in mind that legal Chinese christian churches are all state controlled.

When the axe falls, those of us who remain Christian will defend one another to the death. Our communities are strong and we do not fear Evil.
You, on the other hand, who doesn't know the names of his neighbours and who believes in nothing, will perish in the flames.
We will guide one another towards sanctuary and will make our stand there. Perhaps we will fall, but that will be long after your own death or enslavement.

Perhaps you should research what "the Church" really is, user. You probably think the Church is made of bricks and mortar. What a foolish notion that would be.

Reform and restore Christianity without the left wing bullshit.

Couldn’t have said it better my self brother. God bless you

Don’t worry this kind of faggotry will not be permitted

TAKBIR

Won't be happening anytime soon. As it's been said already, the death of spirituality is due to high standards of living.

There is left wing bullshit in churches because there is left wing bullshit among the western general population. Clergy doesn't live out of holy spirit. Someone needs to pay for the upkeep churches and their living. And being reactionary isn't very fashionable in secular society.

Mashallah

Christianity desperately needs a new strain

All the branches that are more than weird jesus cults I can think of are tainted, CoE, catholic, protestant, lutheran

It needs to be white, it needs to be exclusive, it needs to vet and police its members like the good old days, and it needs to actually follow the fucking bible - or at least give damn good reasons why it isn't

Hahaha silly conservatives, who needs Christianity when you have Netflix, the latest iPhone and a home with a stable income? The government is my religion now and I have realized the importance of its gospel of Globalization, a border-free society where we all stick together as one, where we all share our resources and literally love each other and no one gets more than the other. All of that will pave way for a stable future where no hate can ever exist. Christianity also spreads silly ideas as having babies, like literally WHAT!? The Earth is already overpopulated as it is, especially the West. Also I do not understand the hate towards the poor refugees, these are human beings with emotions just like you and I, also as our countries' populations keep growing older we need more people for manpower to get the economy going.

Thank the life-giving force of Nature for the EU, it feels like they're the only ones protecting us against the Russian online propaganda spread by the Kremlin...

This. This so Goddamn much...

Thanks Sweden, hang in there, you're doing a great work and I want you to know that we all admire you!

So fucking brave you guys
I dare them to do this near a mosque.

SHIVERS

Wow, really necessary comment...

In the near end times almost all people will turn away christianity and start worshipping false religions. Such as islam. And they will start worshipping the devil instead of god. We are truly living in the end times

SHILL ALERT!

wtf happened to Sup Forums

Like, what's so bad about it anyways, isn't Christianity like the same as Islam anyways but but with a different name? Fun fact: did you know that the Muslims are the people that are the most respectful towards Christians?

What Christanity needs is a second Reformation that would purge it of the hippy leftist stuff and put it back on the path of hard virtue - the only way it can happen if majority of Catholics refuse to listen to the falsehoods of the current pope and restructure the whole thing.

Charity at all cost is HARMFUL
Blind Empathy is SUICIDE
Boundless tolerance is a SIN

You cannot have love for your fellow man if you refuse to treat them according to the principle of what is good and just - I won't let them attack or besmirch anyone or anything if resisting will upset them - I want them to be upset and hurt so they see that the good and just are not "nice" because being nice at all cost is immoral and enables further evil.

Shut up Mr. Shillskij...

muslim here, what about the 250 million christian prosecuted world wide by muslims? who is paying you to post here?

All of the liberal churches are dying. All the hardcore churches are growing.

Sounds like you lack oxytocin...

Killing Christianity is part of the White Genocide Agenda. All blacks identify as 'black' .

Preach it, I feel this would not go down badly if you went to a church and argued these points

Battle priests unite

>Muslim here

Yeah, no... Knock, knock, It's Putin and he wants you back.

I'm fine with it. They will have plenty of time to rethink their decisions as they burn for eternity in a lake of fire.

LOL this guy.. or girl, because there are only two genders

i AM muslim living in a white country and you know what? i fucking love white people, even if it means they don't like me.you do realise that you stick out like a sore thumb on here right?

And you lack oxygen, because you babble nonsense and shitpost

I'd like to see Stoicism have a go. While not strictly a religion, it certainly checks some of the same boxes.

ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ sʞuɐɥʇ

Christianity will die and only survive in third world shitholes. Technological advancements will prop up western civilization until whites no longer exist. Then after that the world will return to basically Africa as the machines and technology become unusable. Your little fantasy world will never happen.

Why are fedoras always so ignorant?
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
youtube.com/watch?v=_aprjrGbdJA

Many of us still believe in Christianity. Would be stupid to anger God by abandoning it. All we need to do is convert/kill the unbelievers. Freedom of religion was clearly a mistake that we will not repeat again

Only learning mandarin (beijing dialect) can protect us from this. The Dragon will destroy these fools.

religions are for niggers and spics

>What then should the new religion of the west be?
Obviously - satanism.

And this is relevant how? Posting images of your stupid fuck chink shit and meme images does not mean jack shit. Why you jerk off to jewish fantasy novel western civilization will continue to grow until every white person dies. You believe that christianity itself is the cause for the greatness of whites. You are wrong. Why is it that none of these countries are amazing even though most of the population is christian? Please just fucking kill yourself.

This.

Disgusting.

>Christianity desperately needs a new strain
It has too many strains. What it need is hardcore counter-reformation to purge away lesbian bishops and choir-boy fuckers.

This is painful, Nietzsche already predicted that Christianity was dying, and that as it did so, our people would turn to nihilism, and radical totalitarianism. Christianity is drying and won't come back. Nietzsche tried to create a new ideology for us, based on our own people. Please just read Thus Spoke Zarathustra, and a Will to Power. We can come through this invasion alive but the root of all our problems is our dying ideology.

Good luck purging Catholicism or CoE, those cucks fucking love refugee dick and they are the largest representatives of Christianity. You'll have a real struggle purging Christianity with those two against you

I think rationalism is ok for the white race, no need for religion, it's outdated.

Kill yourself kike shill. Islam is just a mixture of Christianity, Judaism and a whole other bunch of false religions. Fun fact faggot: Islam is much closer to Judaism than Christianity. I despise kikes so much.

There doesnt really need to be a religion, we're fucked either way. If i had to give a religion i would say J. Krishnamurti.. Most intelligent white people dont really need a religion at this point but i wouldnt blame you if you came from a different background.

Many of the most intelligent scientists said that AI was going to take over mans thought and it isnt far away. The AI will invent religions (which will probably be nigger related like Islam by then as we will have been wiped out.) If you manage to survive the AI algorithm will fuck you into the dirt like some kind of interloper in robocop. All of this technology is so heavily in the power of the globablists and this durring a very vital time regarding this all. Whoever has power now will most likely have it indefinately as computers will have worked out any kind of instability which would cause a shift in power within 40 years or even 20 easily.

TL;DR: We're utterly, totally, unquestionably fucked.. Might as well just party like its 1999.

no, Christianity just needs restricting up.. what ever happened to those Christians that follow the bible cover to cover and avoid indulging in the 7 deadly sins?

from what i have gathered, living in a predominately christian town/state, Christians are so damn loosy-goosy with religion that they don't even know what they are supposed to do and what they are not.

>Satanism

That's just nihilistic hedonism and it's the religion of the leftists.

So kindly throw yourself off of a roof.

these people should literally be fucking killed

hi

You just have to embrace it faster, mostly wroth and pride sins, then purge other satanists as unworthy and weak. Then go back to atheistic humanism.

No you fool, Nietzche theorized that an Ubermensch would be needed to create new morality and new values, but he himself created nothing for anyone to follow. This is the nihilist trap - you think you are unbound by the old world, but you expose yourself to the void and have nothing to replace it with, all the while people who obey warmongering morality of Islam wipe you out.

Christian doctrine uplifts Man because it expects him to excel and give his best to the others in his earthly life. It does not forsake the present like Nietzche speculated, but it makes a point of making an impact on your existence here that is different from mere consumption or competition with others. The material world is not evil, but sole preoccupation with the material world is what is evil as it separates Man from God and the divine principle that exists in the soul and uplifts us beyond our base existence. It is also one of the things that gives our morality its strength because it serves to fill the needs of the spirit that cannot be sated with earthly bread alone.

The Ubermensch seeks to create a world based on new principles, but he cannot do it because he is of the same clay as the rest of Humanity. To create something new and original, his spirit must be filled with a soul different than those of other men, but he cannot because he is created from other men. His existence is hypothetical and thus idealistic and unattainable. Divinity attained through living in the material world is paradoxical and false as divine cannot be earthly and must surpass it to transform it. Ubermensch cannot do it because to do that, he would have to transform the soul of Man, and that is only for God alone to do.

I forgive you because I'm so full of love and can't feel hate. :)

Hey sweetie!

The great churches of Europe are dead.
Catholics, all protestant flavours are all regurgitating cultural marxism.
There is no fire any more in their teachings. There is no more moral guidance in christianity than in an isdue of "Cosmopolitan".

the old strain is good, it just hasn't been introduced in the West , you need Orthodoxy now more than ever .

SHAREBLUE SHILL
>SHAREBLUE SHILL
SHAREBLUE SHILL
>>SHAREBLUE SHILL

PLEASE IGNORE

unironically this

You posted a pic with a mish-mash of information. What are you trying to say?

This view is wrong. If you believe man is a desperate animal, then you'll never become the Ubermensch and can never admit that religion came of man, which is a paradox in terms of your argument. In truth, man is best qualified to surpass himself since 1. we've done it before in the form of religion, and 2. man best understands man. But the will must first exist, and it must be challenge and assaulted, and it must survive. This is the hardest burden of the Ubermensch: to be expelled by the society he is trying to help since a fall from grace is the easy way out, and most people tend to choose the easy way.

After we slaughter the nigs and arabs in a bloody civil war, there will obviously have to be a new generation that lays down foundational writings for the next era of Europe, It will doubtless borrow elements from both christianity and the ruthless outgroup hostility of pagan europe.

Whatever far-rights there are in Europe, they are supermajority atheist. There can be no egalitarian thinking outside of the christian thesis that all human animals are children of god and loved equally by him

I'm saying that Jesus is a fucking kike and christianity has killed thousands more whites over stupid shit. Just what jews wanted.

he obviously means this

Lift Christianity's focus on introspection and inner salvation, strip out the bronze-age mythology, and have a non-theistic spiritually that values personal growth, spiritual contemplation and self-governance. Basically Roman Stoicism with a spiritual edge.

>posts meme pic
Hey I have one to here.

And I think you don't understand the Scripture enough to make such judgements.

>image has tons of references
>christcuck cross out all of them
>CHECKMATE NON-CHRISTIANS!

Sup Forums is becoming its own religion. Let that sink in for a minute.

YES BROTHER, SHADILAY

That's wrong, the Ubermensch is a goal to be achieved, but impossible to reach. When we finally achieve what we believed to be the Ubermensch, we will see that the Ubermensch is so much greater, and we will have so much more to reach. However we will still have left what we once were far behind, and achieve things we would have never thought possible. Nietzsche was not waiting for the Ubermensch to create the morality, he was waiting for the untermensch to embrace the morality and become the Ubermensch.

There is no God in this world, and even if there was I would not become his slave.

This is bait. No one is this retarded!

>And I think you don't understand the Scripture enough to make such judgements.
Oh I am sooo sorry that I am an ex-christian and I need to still be a christian to understand! Fuck off.

I really don't understand how posting pictures of literal faggots and photoshopped really makes up for the countless thousands of gay christian weddings.

ah there you go right on time, if jews want christianity, why they fucking hate it ?

you're just a run-of-the-mill imbecile jew that thinks by sghilling Christ as actually 'wanted' by kikes you will dissuade Christians of their faith

what you actually want is the destruction of reproducing white christian identity, ergo the racemixing and threads

>you are to be wiped out completely kikes
>we're literally buying rope

>photoshopped
You wish, snownigger.

oh noes!

>ah there you go right on time, if jews want christianity, why they fucking hate it ?
Are you going to come up with the same argument? Jews also hate Islam why don't you just convert already?

>posts more meme images
Hold up I got you.

I would punch that dyke bitch right in her mean fucking face.

This
The world has changed too much and urges for another reformation.
The Vatican council II is pure shit, though.

WHO WILL WIN THIS IMAGE WAR!?