Can i trust this guys opinions?

can i trust this guys opinions?
saw a good bunch of his videos and he seems reasonable and well spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAWlM1nVrAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Styx is alright but he's hopelessly bluepilled on the things that really matter like demographics and the JQ due to living in the whitest state.

He's a Satanist. He only follows his own self-interest. That doesn't mean he can't be an ally but it also means he will stab us in the back if it benefits him. Reasonable but not trustworthy.

i don't give a fuck about his believes,what he tries to promote or whether he is "our ally" or not.
i just want to know how much of what he talks about is true and based on evidence.

He's an honest commentator that doesn't pull any punches.

Listen, challenge, investigate. Don't be a faggot, form your own opinions.

Pay attention to his speech patterns.
He's very articulate.
When his speech breaks to stammering, stuttering, mumbling. THATS his tell.
And you'll know he doesn't even believe what's he's saying . Caught him shilling hard just like that. Otherwise he's OK.

Styx is batshit crazy.

He's a former satanist.

I dont follow him any more but did follow him for a bit around the 2016 election and he was surprisingly right about heaps of stuff.
His perspective is worth listening to, particularly for US domestic politics.

He is very traditional.

this desu

he also takes on some of patriotard neocon positions as well for some reason. Like recently he said that it was duty to of the US government to "spread the values of the Republic"

10 and a half inch

He's not bluepilled, he just doesn't see the practicality of those topics in the current situation.

Not him

Styxgassenjuden1488 is a pretty good guy and doesn’t afraid of anything

He is just poorly educated/misinformed on economics, geopolitics and history. He is just another guy with youtube channel

Not sure what to make of him. He has some really good ideas and seems quite reasonable and open to new idea, but I got a weird vibe from him when he wanted to Debate Destiny, but then backed out when Destiny accepted the challenge. He then landed up debating Destiny on the Kumite show, but made a bit of an idiot of himself and seemed really dumb. I suggest you watch that stream and make up your own mind. Sounded like an SJW and cared more about feelings than facts.

he got destroyed by destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=mAWlM1nVrAA
is it this one?
the only one i found on youtube.

He's ok if you are new to the right but ((( libertarianism ))) cannot save our people.

Styx is a tranny, but this is not him. One of his vids on his channel a couple years ago he was wearing makeup and dressed like a goth chick, and then acted like nothing happened.

His videos are his opinions only, and as long as you keep that in mind his videos are quite interesting.

The first 4 - 5 minutes are the best, then he can ramble a bit

Oooooo really... Then tell me Mr.Putin, what is (((the way))) then?

What a second why does your opinion matter? You aren't even white, you slav/Mongol.

> asking Sup Forums about what your opinions should be
You have to be 18 to be on this board young'n.

I followed his channel for a while and he's right about a lot of things. Unfortunately he's gotten a lot more repetitive over time and constantly recycles the same phrases and arguments. Once you've watched like 10 of his videos you can guess exactly what he's going to say about any topic and be right. Makes it very boring so I've moved on to more creative political commentators.

The generic right thing that we have now doesnt include satanists (they are our enemies). What it does include is religious people (who tend to be on the racial segregation spectrum), to fascists, even to pagans, white nationalists obviously. There are many such groups who love the family unit. We even have special places in our hearts (and probably anonymously as well in our ranks) for other races who are nationalistic, like slavic people, asians (japs especially) and even the better muslims.

We also like the right wing libertarians, maybe even the monarchists, the esoteric retards...

But again, literal fucking satanists are our enemy, as are the less than literal satanists (jews)

Yes. He is my nightly round up as I work overnight and start my "day" at 10pm. How can you not enjoy someone who owns politics on youtube?

I don't trust people who look caricature cartoon animals

No, he's an alt-right dummy. And a shitty one at that.

>trusting a Grand Warlock

Really op?

Styx is awesome.

He's got a really sharp mind for politics and reads the tea leaves well.

In the debate with Sargon and Spencer he was the only one that didn't give an impression of being retarded.

form your own fucking opinions, brainlet

he has entire playlists about how he isnt a satanist anymore because reasons. He's more of an occult dabbler than anything.

yes Styx is ok

>kekistan meme flag
>obvious shill
You have to go back.

Not that he's wrong, but he goes out of his way to rant and rave about the mainstream media in all of his videos, among other reasons, in order to build his brand

But he's great for the most part, I usually watch him every day. Prolific fucker, puts out at least 3 videos a day

Holy shit this guy looks like a sterotypical jewish rat,fooking muricans...

>of the obligation to labour
communist detected

I find him very unlikable. An opportunist jumping ship when it suits him, and he masquerades it as occult wisdom. Should be gassed tbqh.

Try forming your own opinions, you fucking retard.

He reached a crossroads that was good but he is choosing the wrong direction. Another mid-twenties wannabe intellectual that chooses to learn the hard way. It is the exact path of boomers.

Formulate your own opinions.

Is there a shill campaign on Youtubers or something? A lot of threads have been popping up recently, and the posting patterns remind me of old Molyneux threads.

>can i trust this guys opinions?
You should not trust anyone's opinions
You can trust in someone's philosophy if it is based on truth, which you discern through logic

>can i trust this guys opinions?
how fucking retarded are you? how can you trust our opinions to tell you to trust this guy's opinion? that said, yes. he's more reasonable than basically any political commentator except when it comes to racial differences, he doesn't really touch that topic which is fine