Post your perfect Europe

Post your perfect Europe

>Böhmen ist nicht deutsch

well i mean...i guess

Bin unsicher

desu wenn hast eh recht dass die sumpfgermanen ihr eigenes land haben, also entweder böhmen + niederlande, oder alles Grossdeutschland.

warum hast du dich für ein katalonien entschieden?

Ich wollte ein kleineres Land zwischen der Französischen und der Spanischen Mittelmeerküste.
Ansonsten...keine Ahnung.....hab Spanien mit Gibraltar und Spanisch-Afrika entschädigt

>entschädigt

toppt mein kek, die sind schon beschädigt

Bin sehr unsicher mit Katalonia

passt scho, bin aber auch überrascht dass du ein "Polen" geschaffen hast (weis nicht ob du es so nennen würdest)

würde es eher generalgouvernement nennen

A perfect Europe is a Europe without whites (subhumans) but with Blacks and us Turks.

But what welfare system will you leech from then mohammedtürki?!

no whites ->no gibs

keep dreaming, you nazi cuck

Why do European autists always want to see the UK disbanded. Are they still butthurt after all these years of us beating them?

Ihr Lutscher könnt nicht mal eure eigenen Länder korrekt regieren lmao

yes

>istanbul
>greek
topkek
cry gayreeks

top kek

fahr ham wadislaw aber lass den Mercedes hier stehen.

>Mercedes
Nicht mal Ahnung über Autos.

i think this would turn out great in practice

very nice, one of the more realistic maps i have seen

One day , we shall expell you roaches , and retake Thrace , Asia minor and Anatollia. Greece will rise again.

That's because when the Germans were expelled the communists settled East Poles on Agricultural collectives creating a major reliance on government.

>Danzig not in Germany

Why do none of these maps have anything interesting going on in France?

It is though. If anything you should be more concerned about those Silesian borders. Germany doesn’t even take back Breslau.

I suggest you this movie
sorry bro, its ours forever ;)

There goes Slavic/Nordic beauty.

yeah there are a couple of things wrong here kek

close to this

A perfect Europe doesent exist since most of you are shitskin-tier faggots

>Isle of Man is English

user, I...

nice&simple

Fixed some inconsistencies, but mostly the same.
Belarus doesn't have a national identity.

whitest people should have more land, give back our rightful clay
>inb4: u're slavs fuck u we're baltic

>serbs
>whitest people

>Scottish independence
Hmm, fuck off.

im talking about east europe, dont care about serbs, i just edited this shity map for lithuania, poland, germoney

cuck

Pretty good, by why don't you take Prussia?

it was never ours to begin with (i think)

most agreeable map itt

Yo man you've accidentally coloured part of the ocean as yellow in Southern Turkey.

The fuck happened to Italy?

Fuck off, cuck

Look up Atlantropa.
It wouldn't work because of the salinity of the soil.

I don't see any Georgians mad about Abkhazian independence.

Prussians were literally a baltic tribe until they got genocided, by right it should either go to Lithuania (as a spiritual and cultural successor of baltic tribes in the area) or Poland. Only by mistake of history was this area allowed to remain german, and thus created nothing but problems for the next centuries.

I like what you did with Germany.

GOD dammit,
Ivee been living for couple of years in croydon, fucking pigs, living on energetics and fags. On Friday night, also on fucking fish nd chips, throwing those styrofoam boxes everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE!

You cant even take szekerland back, and yet you want half of Europe. LMAO @ your life.

then we can share it in half

frens :)

>kek

thats fine too tbqh

Top fucking kek, you niggers are so bereft of history you need to take from others.
Thats why you took Iancu de Hunedoara and Perofi Sandor. And now you want Vlad...

Also Tohomir was a cuman, and Basarab was half cuman, half vlach. I dont know hiw he could possibly be hungarian, but with you Trianon altered minds, such mental gymnastics are possible.

Are you shitting me???
Give us back Elsass and Lothringen you have enough Lebensraum you fritz

>ITT : German expansion meme
thirty years war
2 world wars
Refugee crisis
Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it

Now let me ask you a question
If, by giving these lands to Germany, if Europe achieved any measure of everlasting peace?

>Vlad the Impaler
More like Vlad the 56% (Hun)
also:
>pic related
We not just takin' Vlad. We taking it all.

exactly this
people cry about >MUH PRUSSIA but can't even govern the shit they currently have

you can do it brah
Pakistan has nukes, the Saudis almost certainly have a stockpile.
You can do it brah, just sneak in and push that little red button. Do it for Allah brah.

>Giving back our rightful clay
noice

Just like you took Transilvania from us in the past 100 years?
Also
>cuman=hungarian
Cumans fucked you so hard you faggots are still crying. Also they attracted the mongols in your country and helped them in killing 50% if the country's population.

> pic related:
:^)

Also, following your logic, the United States are also hungarian because its flag has stars and stripes( which were on most european coats of arms in Europe)

>cuman
>hungarian
;^)

Tfw you try to reverse the injustices of the last war and end up just making things worse for yourself. I'll never understand how Germans go on living.
Also, do you not realize that Germans native to Eastern Prussia were forced to leave?

Cumans were our enemies? Fucking KEK
They absolute bro tier, fief. I am of Cuman origin. They were actually our loyal vassals in Wallachia before the mongols pushed them out.
False. The Coat of Arms of Vezer-Apa are clearly of steppe Hungarian/Hunnic origin. The Crescent moon and star in front of a blue backdrop is a widespread hunnic motif.
Vlad was from the Ugro-Turkik Vezer-Apa dynasty, and Romania is originally a Hungarian colony. :)

Kek

He was born in Hungary and his forefathers married into the Magyar nobility as was common place at the time. Do you understand how feudal europe works wlach?

>The Crescent moon and star in front of a blue backdrop is a widespread hunnic motif.
Top fucking kek. You WUZ HUNZ TOO?
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

>meme flag
>meme map
Checks out.

>Any part of Ireland or Scotland being a part of the UK.
Dropped out of school, eh?

lol is this news to you?
The only source of your wlach existence, the one you love to quote so much, is the gesta hungarorum, which clearly outlines Hungarian hunnic past. What do you think Hungarian means? It comes from the Hun-ogur alliance :)
>pic related
We also originate from Scythia :^)

>you WUZ SCYTHIANZ,HUNZ, CUMANZ , ZARMATIANZ AND MONGOLZ?
GEE WIZZ, YOU SURE WUZ A LOT OF THANGS. ALL THAT YOUNG PRIME HUNGARIAN PUSSI RAVAGED BY BIG TURKIC COCK....

Missing the star of David or the Indian flag on britain. It is now an Indian colony.

ok

>Americans
>having an opinion on Europe
Go back to your containment board on /lgbt/

Still arguing about trianon, 100 years later... That is what degeneracy looks like

Ill never be German, fuck off Attila

Hungary was also a White, European, Christian Superpower for 500 years straight :^)

>Cumania
>Apsnia
>Iristan
>Nokchia
>Cumania
>Shiperia

Why are you making up names?

>Dutchland
>Moravia
>Magyaria
>Suomia

WHY ARE YOU MAKING UP NAMES?