Tell me, why does she wear the hat?

Tell me, why does she wear the hat?

Because it looks great and she's stylish as fuck.

If I took it off, would she die?

It would be extremely painful.

For you.

Y-YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO

because mami is wife material

to prevent the head from flying away.

Someone post the Mami lewds already. We all know it's going to go in that direction

Shes a small girl

Have you seen those tits?
She's pretty damn big for being 17.

No one cared who she was until she put on the hat.

>17
She is 15, user.
Still on middle school.

Shit, really? I could have sworn she was 17.
Makes it even better.

Was getting chopped part of her plan?

maybe he head hurts

For you.

To cover up the hole in her head from her car crash.

From what?

Being alone

Mami is cute

With or without the head?

Wait, I thought all the girls were in highschool. They're still middle schoolers?

yes

Why is Mami so popular? She's the only one to still get regular waifu threads lately

I'm making this up, but clearly Mami was meant to age like fine wine, and her threads are all finally ready to be posted.

Post more art of Mami having normal human proportions instead of having big head mode enabled

Mami is my favorite character, but that ain't true. Homura is still quite popular, and a bit less, Kyouko.

Also very few shows continue to have a huge and growing fanbase decades after its endind like Eva, so it's normal.

Most of Sup Forums thought that was going to happen with Madoka too, but I was pretty sure it was going to be forgotten after Rebellion.

she's a cutie

That is true.

Here.

Her new daughterfu and/or little sister is cute as well.

>Kyubey regrets that his auto insurance premiums increased as a result of being at fault for the "accident," but Mami's power made it all worth it

Because mami dates nagisa and age gap yuri is great.
Normal yuri is the most boring thing in the world.

Mami isn't gay, their relationship is platonic and pedofags should delete themselves

Mami is lesbian, their relationship is lesbian and theres literally nothing wrong with being a pedo.

>their relationship is platonic
It ain't even platonic. Its a Big Sister & Little Sister or Mother and Daughter type thing.

Familial counts as platonic

That's a cute art style.

Why doesn't anyone recognize how lonely and miserable Mami is? Why does she have the worst friends in the world?

mami never shows how much lonely she is, specially not in front of their students
to madoka and sayaka she was doing fine

she had a tragic death/background story so it's easy to feel empathy to her
she fits the ara ara busty blonde persona that lewders love
she's cute, kind and sweet that even girls waifu her

basically everybody has a reason to like mami

>to madoka and sayaka she was doing fine
I mean towards the end she made it pretty obvious.

Is Mami foreign? I thought that naturally blonde hair was how the Japanese convey being white in anime

I disagree, since I know Plato was preeeeetty gay. Then again, they all were.

A long ass time ago, I read someone, I think it was the wiki, that said in the production notes or during an interview someone said Mami wasn't fully Japanese.

I have completely and utterly lost this, however.

>Mami being the biggest pervert of the main cast
Why do doujins always do this?

So shes Mugi # 2

>considering your pets as your kids
Jesus, user, why are you so pathetic?

I would like to believe she is something like that, yes. I would call her Italian, but someone a while back asked where my proof was and since I couldn't find that bit about her not being entirely japanese again I simply didn't reply back.

Because Mami likes Latin cultures like the Italian language and loves French bérets.

You are not cute.

>Thinking Bebe, literally named "Baby" wasn't treated as such by Mami.

She was based in Italian fashion but she's japanese

That's extremely saddening for me, I really wanted her to atleast be part Spaghetti.

>most powerful magical girls are westaboos like Homura and Mami
What did they mean by this?

She was a pet, she was treated as the pet of the group, they literally make Mami a lonely crazy cat lady
Nagisa is a disgusting pet and should be treaty and kill as such

>wanting Mami to be a supreme gentlewoman

S-She isn't already?

So what you're saying is that Mami needed her own senpai, to be able to vent to?

She didn't need her own senpai per say, she needed someone who she didn't have to be a rolemodel to.

Madoka and Sayaka are 14. Mami is a year older than them

not really
you see, some people hide their feelings/never show emotions as a defensive mechanism to cope with their own insecurities/problems

what mami need is a place where she can be herself, surrounded by people she love
that can be either family (which is impossible because they're dead), friends (again impossible because in this business all megucas are ready to backstab you) or a romantic interest which will never going to happen

If Mami got a love interest, what would produce more salt: a guy, or a girl?

Definitely a guy. I've seen people pair Mami with the other girls so it wouldn't be so jarring if she was with a girl.

>It's a Mami doujin
>it's literally always a faceless old man doujin
Why do things have to be this way? Does the USA have to cross the Pacific to teach Japan another lesson?

Mami has a love interest though.

That's a pet

And see. She produces the most salt.

>Does the USA have to cross the Pacific to teach Japan another lesson?
Yes, god yes. Beat them to a pulp please, that would make me so happy. -but there are some alright self-insert as Mami's boyfriend doujins, not NEARLY enough but they are there.

>-but there are some alright self-insert as Mami's boyfriend doujins, not NEARLY enough but they are there.
show me

I'm not a yurishitter but Rebellion was good

>that can be either family (which is impossible because they're dead)
>Implying

Being Mami's bf would be stressful as fuck. How do you even deal with the fact that she fights to the death every other day and will probably be KIA within the next year or two

This one is my favourite despite being bittersweet. The guy normally doesn't do anything nice like this, and his other Mami doujin's aren't vanilla so... Yeah. Use the blue arrow by the post number and try iqdb to find the author, I know the doujin is called "Affection" though.

I'd like to make love to Apple.

There's also the risk that QB could find out and try to wreck things to drive Mami into despair

Is QB that aggressive in pushing people to despair?

I got drunk on wine.

Apple is mine!

MamiXKyouko

Huehuehuehuehuehue

You can't escape from me!

Well the thread managed to last 80 posts before tripfags destroyed it

Shame isn't it?

This is a Madoka thread, you are posting low quality content that has nothing to do with the Madoka series.

The characters in Madoka do not have relationships like the ones you are posting in mass here, so that makes your posts off topic.

>80 posts
The figures include my posts!

I'm not fond of the idea of masturbate to a character I like so I don't know
besides doujinshi based on anime series are always rape/mind break/degenerate stuff and OoC so why bother

You admitted the four posts are okay. I love you! LOL

He can be if he sees any use in it

No, I didn't. There's just no point in linking all your spam.

This is now a Kyoko Thread

Yes

Stop posting off topic low quality images. They have nothing to do with the Madoka series, and this is a thread for Madoka discussion.

Why is it that Euro-Sup Forums is incapable of having decent madoka discussion?

If Mami loves Kyouko why did she murder her?

Was that an act of love, too?

You have to admit that Mami is pretty damn hot for a middle schooler

Because there are only three people should have possibly killed, and if she killed Madoka or Homura it would have stopped the story progression and made sense. So Kyouko was the only option narrative wise.

The ages of the girls in the Madoka series don't make sense, so I wouldn't worry about it.

You could have told me Mami was in college and I'd believe it.

You obviously love me. Good night.