Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRX3BcWK_PU&t=22s
downforeveryoneorjustme.com/https://mezashite.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=fRX3BcWK_PU
youtube.com/watch?v=G3lmrq77Qzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kikebook file name
Well all makes sense now. fuck it, better stay on /pc/

Got it off Google. The first usable one I found turned out to be an upscaled potato-cam shot. I did consider naming it something like Parfecto Erza-sama, but I didn't get that far.

Who gives a shit? Christ, people like you annoy me.

>You're a student on venus ark when this idol tells you to GTFO her boat

wat do?

Rainbow Warrior.

I miss her so much

Sometimes I wish that jokes were real.

All of her?

yes ;_;

We've got a cheap knockoff we are willing to sell you at deep discount if you watch our show.

Taking drawing requests.

Non makes for the best Lala nice work user.

Thank you! is there any particular request you want?

I want to fuck Lala.

I nice picture of Kokoro and her friends wearing Nozomi's uniform please, if possible.

Can you draw Aroma standing over a demonic portal summoning Nico from Love Live?

Please can you draw Shion in her Alice in Wonderland dress with a cute smile?

youtube.com/watch?v=fRX3BcWK_PU&t=22s

stop this i'll call the police you pedo

>ako PR
>got 1k stars saved
>roll
>250 left
>6 yozoras and no Ako

I'm sorry for your loss. On the bright side, it seems Yozora wants to predate on you, so you must be cute.

I want to date a cute idol seiyuu!

who the fuck?

You can't. Currently they're all dating me.

I'm about to roll my 2500 stars I have saved up for the cat. Wish me luck!

is this the equivalent to M4 in pripara?

Is the mezaSHITe website down for anyone else?

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/https://mezashite.net/

We must be trying to use http wrong.

Which outfit? you mean nozomi from love live?
Aroma??

Nozomi as in Kokoro's friend Nozomi. She once said her outfit was her old school uniform, so I was wondering what Kokoro and her other friends would look like if they went to that previous school.

2500 stars gone and no Ako.

Please don't post used goods here, thank you.

If is too complicated I'm perfectly okay with you drawing Aroma in her Paprika uniform.

is this a sign that yume will never get her wings?

>Yume never gets wings but still beats Elza

What?

What?

I really hope this is just shitposting.

I will fucking break Mahiru into half and into pieces.

May I ask why?

With my dick.

>mfw those Yotsuboshi scrubs think filming my butler cutting up some application letters with hedge clippers and expelling that bottom bitch Alice will mean anything

Revenge for the tiles she casually murdered.

I suggest you consider increasing the number of lifeboats your ship has, Elza-sama. You never know when you might need to abandon ship in a hurry.

>application letters

Heh, I thought it was fan letters to VAs.

>Yuzu spends chapter 5 of her Photokatsu scenario sniffing pussies

Alice will enter Yotsuboshi right? I wish BNP just do it.

Not even Yotsuboshi would want that shitter.

>can't get ako
>this fucking nip gets 2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh man I want this Yuzu.

You have 6 months to get her.

>even more Kasumi pits

Well I got almost enough points for her while rolling for and not getting Ako.

Actually 3.
But he probably wasted more than what you did.

I never saw Mion like this. I know that she has talent to back up her bitchiness, but this is the first time I saw her keen on doing work. She looked bored and jaded at first, so I don't know if she's trying to impress Jun or Aira and Rhythm. She's really cute this episode though.

The dance part in the 3DPD section was nice too, looks clean.

well get used to it cause she's gonna be like that for a while.

Ako really needs to lay off the cocklust for a while. It's not good for her hormones.

Why does she get to have a plush of her desired significant other and I don't? Come on, Bandai, where's my sheep plush?

Finished the episode. I think this is the first time they did a jump as a duo? I'm really excited to see what jump the three of them can do together. The song turned out to be nice too.

Aira and Rhythm didn't have that good balance at first because their personalities don't really go well together in my opinion, but putting Mion actually makes them click. Her level-headedness and sense of authority keep them in check. The three of them have a really great dynamic.

>she's gonna be like that for a while
Great, I like this side of her more than her first appearance.

Let Ako be straight

It would be possible for her to be straight without having cock on her mind 24/7.

It's only natural for young girls to lust after the cock.

The others don't have that problem to the degree that she does.

When will Ako realize that she is a meme?

Because instead of waiting for a greedy company to make a sterile and bland mass-produced plushie Ako learned how to make plushies and made her own handmade plush.

Actually I take back what I said earlier, the fight episode and Tiara Cup balanced their differences. I worded my last post poorly, but I really did believe their contrasting personalities just stood out on their own in the first episodes. They showed a bit of chemistry, but they didn't look fully compatible at first.

Mion is a great addition to complete the trio, but she isn't the only reason for the two to stick together well. They really are great friends.

What are they even doing with Elsa? Is she supposed to be righ tor wrong?

Elza did nothing wrong

>idol is underperforming
>expel her

NOTHING WRONG

I'm really liking these Mion episodes. Mion showing her weakness and a bit of likeness to Rhythm's strong and independent character was nice. I'm happy Mion considers the two as her friends now. I guess all the mascots are cunts, but they are really kind.

Objectively and fairly speaking Elza did nothing wrong this episode.

couldnt draw all of them but hope you like it!

I think we're suppose to think that what Elza did wasn't necessarily wrong, but also that she has a very closed off world view because she's never failed before in her life, and thinks that no one can climb back up from their failures, which is why she was taken aback by Alice having regained her spark.

What a sensible a reasonable post. What are you doing here on /ai/ doing things like that instead of shitposting and insulting people?

How would you restore her smile?

Give an empty speech about things I've not suffered but will say I did anyway with my mary sue MC privilege powers.

The only thing left for her is an AV debut.

adopt her.

Watching Aikatsu for the first time. Have to say, I did not expect Akari to sound like she does. Not sure if it's in a good or bad way yet.

I had my fill of shitposting yesterday, now I'm in the mood for meaningful discussion.

Help her found her own idle boat school, with blackjack and hookers.

What do you think Elza does once she gets into international waters and she is no longer beholden to any laws?

I was just planning on watching it on some random stream, but if someone can set up some /ai/ stream up, would be fun yeah.
I just hope someone records it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRX3BcWK_PU
Louis' Pride PrismShow was uploaded today, CD Director said it's ok to watch it before the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=G3lmrq77Qzg
There's also a PV for the mobage