What should our ethnostate archeticture be?

should be efficient, durable, cheap and quick to make etc.
bonus points to using non toxic or non synthetic materials
personally i believe in the A frame with aluminum roofing because snow and rain do not affect it in the long run.
discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_elm_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neoclassical architecture and lots of limestone and granite.

It would look like rollercoaster tycoon

> Muh only 1 ethnostate
What does an ethnostate have to do with architecture?
Highly depends on climate, wealth and personal preferences

A mixture of traditional and brutalist.

Ziggurats made of nigger skulls

He's a burger, they want an ethnostate in the Pacific Northwest, for which his pic related would actually be quite suitable.

Neoclassical obviously.

r8 mine

yup

>should be efficient, durable, cheap and quick to make etc.
You're describing commieblocks. Why not include culture and tradition in your criteria?

live in the forest and shit on the floor

Those plans were modernist shite, though. This is as far as they came. Soulless, cold architecture that could just as well have been built in Chicago or Detroit at the time.

that's cool if it really is

how 2 make

because maybe being efficient and durable etc in all ways of our society can actually be part of the culture.

No (((international architecture))) like pic related
Your best bet is the Midwest, me and my dad already own the Pacific Northwest and we're not gonna entertain your virgin hapa fantasies.

You should move to a post-soviet utopia like this then.

look up ebooks for A frame user. probably just download them for free

I don't know I just paid a coontractor to make it for me. This year I hope to make a lawn instead of the sand.

all the world needs is a baroque architecture revival

*contractor. I spend too much time o n pol.

how much?

>he thinks white american mutts will be allowed in the ethno state

around 50 grand.

Nice cuckshed

sexy hot

u know it

lol

>Small house
>Two garages
Murica.

am i not white enough user

What? Ok more like 49 and change. Is that weird? It's just my hunting camp where I keep my boat and 4 wheelers.

It's not my house it's my deer camp.

lmao

it just looks cheaper

Make roman style housing so you can have large white communities in a relatively small space without it being a commie block so people can appreciate privacy and beautiful architecture.

Ehhh I don't think I agree. After reading The Fountainhead, I think a purely American architecture would be things like skyscrapers. Plus they're good to look at. I love all the old stone work in neo-classical buildings but if you're talking about a purely American form of fascism, it doesn't make sense to dredge up an old form that's known for being impractical and expensive.

You’re really cute if this is actually you

for south

whatever fits the history and non-degenerate architecture of the region.

I hope this is a meme
No you're not white
At all

It's got a really nice crawlspace, kind of like a half basement on top of blueboard that insulates the ground 4 feet out. I put a lot of detail into the design. It's also bigger than it looks in the pic.

thank you bb

Wood and stone.
Thick logs for walls on a boulder foundation. Anything else looks like dick

i just want lots of american elms.

lining every street.

and ban dutch people so the trees don't get infected again.

>another lets play pretend thread

what?

lol

Go back to turkey you filthy roach.

We didn't infect shit. Don't blame us just because you're too stupid to take care of trees, 56%.

>Airbrushing
You're skin must be absolutely disgusting m8

I have always been partial to the Somali school myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_elm_disease

>Of the estimated 77 million elms in North America in 1930, over 75% had been lost by 1989

your* fuck sakes

You may have missed the part where it's only called the Dutch elm disease because we were the first to diagnose the problem and start fixing it.

smurf house detected.
KYS hippie faggot

The eternal Amerimutt strikes again.

Pretty cool.

>then
now

kek

Jesus christ

you have to go back sandnigger

disgusting, and sadly the trend. But it's not all bad

i'm a mutt but atleast i'm trying to help the white race survive! love you

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS????

I've always like being underground. I've got a hole in the woods I've been digging for years with a couple of chairs. I think a nation of sprawling underground structures would be the most safe and comfortable thing in the world.

You legit look like Algerian.

your pic is from berlin, germany's capital

this is bern, the swiss capital

don't confuse switzerland and germany ever again, it is very very insulting

lol why?

as far as i know my dad was irish and my mom was Spaniard. i dont know the specifics though

similar to novo mesto

they all look the same

because i love our culture and people. and i will gladly die to secure our future.

>cheap and quick to make

fuck off boomer. your kind doesn't appreciate quality.

I'm not white enough!!!!! you caught me red handed.

>Our culture and people

Nothing, all living spread out and the village will be once again.

that house is such a waste of square foot

put some effort into it.

If its quick and cheap, then it can't be good.

Focus on Good, or you are focusing on failure.

more like brown handed

You're from Canada and you never had to shovel a roof?

Wewy wew

Whatever the underlying architecture is, it absolutely needs to be decorated.
The finest Renaissance buildings have all sorts of carved figures, different shades of brick, different geometric shapes, all of that in just the facade.
Then you step inside and the joint between the roof and walls isn't a sheer 90° angle, it's been decorated too.

Most buildings today have no such thing at all.
Flat surfaces, plain paint on every wall, and the outside is no more than an attempt at the world's largest glass wall.
Never mind the fucking concrete jungles. They're as stale on the outside as they are on the inside.

I never understood ,why did the west ever decide to leave its old traditions. In the past buidlings were beutiful masterpieces of art , now they are nothing but huge blocks of concrete.

They say that this is more practical , and it may be , but it would add many jobs in construction and arts(sculpting) , and in addition to that I(And many otherss) would much rather have to pay more , and get such high quality than to buy the shit offered today in buble proved anyway.

Also do not forget that living in such areas of great architecture would uplift the spirits of the poeple , making them a lot more productive.

well i also like the look of minimalism though. especially because it's just easier.

were gonna need 200000 of these a frames. were gonna be burning 2000 gallons of bio fuel a day. smoking 200 lbs of the finest shiba a day.
were gonna need our on production studio for anime to keep every body happy. a tendies factory. mt dew makers.

its one garage with two doors you poorfag