Why is this the best Studio Ghibli film alongside Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke?

Why is this the best Studio Ghibli film alongside Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke?

It isn't.

Well ackshually Nausicaä is a Topcraft movie

Spirited Away

it's boring and silly. like most ghibli films.

Princess Kaguya is better than anything else Ghibli made desu. Followed by Only Yesterday. Miyazakis fantasy worlds are wonderful and everything but the best of Takahata just has such a delicate deep beauty to it.

I always liked how they draw their skies. That blue and the way the coulds are always make me happy

It's the most memorable one from my childhood, therefore subjectively Laputa is my favorite.

But objectively speaking I vote Spirited Away and Porco Rosso as the two best Ghibli films.

If I had to pick THE best Ghibli film while trying to put subjectivity aside, I'd say it's Spirited Away.
My favorite will always be Marnie though.

My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, Spirited Away, and The Wind Rises are the top echelon of Miyazaki films.

Whisper of the Heart is the best Ghibli film.

Objectively correct opinion list:
7. Kiki's Delivery Service
6. Laputa - Castle in the Sky
5. Spirited Away
4. Princess Mononoke
3. Nausicaä
2. Howl's Moving Castle
1. Porco Rosso

Good, except Nausicaa

My favourite that I've seen is Whisper of the Heart

Porco Rosso is garbage, just the self masturbatory power fantasies of a plane otaku and a total meme "sophisticated" "tasteful" choice for those that like to think they have taste that shows no ability to think for ones self or appreciation of art beyond the superficial.

>plane otaku

Underrated

The pig is Miyazaki. Miyazaki is a plane otaku. The whole film is his version of wish fulfilment.

Objective non-hipster ranking.

10/10:
Spirited Away

9/10:
Mononoke

8/10:
Nausicaa
Laputa
Ponyo

7/10:
Howl
Porco
Kiki

6/10:
Wind Rises
Totoro

My top 13 favorite Ghibli films are in order:
01. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
02. Laputa: Castle in the Sky
03. Princess Mononoke
04. Spirited Away
05. Howl's Moving Castle
06. The Wind Rises
07. When Marnie Was There
08. Arrietty
09. Porco Rosso
10. The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
11. Kiki's Delivery Service
12. Whisper of the Heart
13. Only Yesterday

Uh-oh! It seems like you wrote your list backwards. You put Totoro and The Wind Rises at the bottom, when those are in fact the best Ghibli films. Please correct your post.

Like every Miyazaki and Takahata film is an irreplaceable classic there's no way in hell I could pick a best.

Gayyyyyyyyy

Nausicaa isn't a Ghibli film