Daily reminder that the white race would LITERALLY be saved if half of the people on Sup Forums did this

Daily reminder that the white race would LITERALLY be saved if half of the people on Sup Forums did this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HNdoJRUEexU

It's the easiest thing in the world. Stop doing youtube videos, stop having college debates, stop having twitter arguments.

What's wrong with you people? Your entire lives revolve around this one thing, yet it is so easy to fix.

Stop being a cuck white nationalist, start being trad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_n1mt0gxsk
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I
youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2016/07/27/how-brazil-managing-water-resources-new-report-scd
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/study-links-quebecs-universal-child-care-system-to-crime-rates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong bucko

if you haven't noticed the kikes are already trying to ban living like varg.

for eg
home schooling is already banned in Sweden and Germany and is also being heavily regulated in other European countries

collecting rain water is being regulated and in some cases outlawed

growing your food is also illegal in many countries

its already illegal to build septic tanks for sewage in UK

Spain has introduced "sun tax" to discourage solar

vaccination is becoming mandatory in majority of countries

So no, living like varg is not a long term soultion

>>waterproof overalls so we don't have to wash clothes
>>no running hot water
>>dry toilet and wood chips
>>our pharmacy has dried herbs
>>chalkboard for homeschooling
>>solar lanterns
this shit is super sad
minimalistic hippy bullshit

i feel sorry for the kids and i feel sorry for anyone who would think that living like this is ok

>i feel sorry for the kids for having to play outside all the time instead of sitting inside shitposting on Sup Forums and facebook
This is why the white race deserves to die.

Move faggot.

Move to where dumass ?
eventually your gonna run out of places to run.

Its gonna take alot of blood to save the white race

shtting in a box is not gonna cut it.

>growing your food is also illegal in many countries
Which ones?

>i feel sorry for the kids
the kids are probably very happy

they don't know any better
they don't have TVs or the internet to see how rich kids live and they don't go to school so no one bullies them so they just believe everything's fine and feel happy

>i feel sorry for the kids

This is my biggest problem with it. Having your kids grow up like this ensures they'll never fit in with peers. Helping your child fit in with peers and become normal is your biggest goal as a parent. Making your kids into total weirdos who are guaranteed to be bullied if they come in contact with peers makes you a bad parent.

>France
Kids will be much better off home schooled

Do you even have children?
Same question to you.

>Move to where dumass ?
In America none of that will ever be illegal, doubtful in France, Norway, Switzerland, Russia etc etc etc too. they're the exception not the rule, fag

stop waiting for the race war that will never happen
>we don't have to have huge massive trad families
>we must make war and strife FIRST!
>war never happens therefore big trad families also never happens
>jews win
good goy

I am also curious about this. We already have bullshit regulations against collecting rainwater here and I've been swearing black and blue that one day they'll do the same thing with growing food one day.

>All these comfortfags thinking the day of the rope will have wifi & spare parts.

>homeschooling makes your kids not fit in with peers
this place is the worst and filled with bluepilled beta incels

Yes, we have a two year old, and my wife is 3 months pregnant with our second. We're making sure our two year old gets as much peer socialization as possible so she doesn't turn out like we did, i.e., weirdos who spend time on Sup Forums.

Not homeschooling, that's fine. This is an entirely alternate lifestyle.

>2. South Australia
In SA, new homes will be required to have a rainwater tank plumbed into the house.
>Queens land: A rebate of up to $1,500 for the purchase and installation of home rainwater storages has been offered by the State of Queens in Australia.
stop it

It's more satisfying to bitch about ((((JEWS)))) on Sup Forums especially considering most of these faggots can't get near a woman let alone start a family.

Varg lives in France. The youngest generation in France is probably like 50-60% Arab.
Their peers would be arab children.

>don't have an alternate lifestyle goyim

sounds like you need some freedom

WHITE RACE
SAVED

I have two myself but your post came across as odd. How exactly does Vargs parenting style make him a "bad parent"? Really strange that someone would think that.

#DontPullOut

Once I'm privately wealthy, I'm just gonna live all by myself with as little technology as possible.

Of coz I'll have internet tho. :)

Some of that already is illegal in America you dullard

Venezuela and Zimbabwe

Vad gör Du själv åt saken då? Bor du i en stuga off grid i Jämtland? Inte? Dåså, sug min salta Jämtska kuk Olle. Jag levde som Varg innan han kom på tanken.

Typical anglo lies.

It seems that countries are going through two waves:
1. urbanization
2. suburbanization or moving out to land
#1 is about moving to where there are well paid jobs
#2 is about escaping to more more space (when you have money)
Cities are population sinks because of the lack of living space that leads to low number of children in families.

Our nearest big city is majority black, but we manage to find plenty of all white circles for our little girl.

Sluta bo i Jämtland.

Hemundervisning är olagligt i Sverige.

I'm doing my part OP. Just found out 2 days ago that my wife is preggers. It feels great knowing I'm going to bring more high iq whites into this world!

I already explained it in my original post.

Congrats, brother. After the first you'll be a pro so don't stop.

Congratulations user!

as a beta it's not my job
let the averagemen and chads sort it out

Oh, of course

Simply because of the perceived social isolation? We don't really know anything about their lives outside of his videos, he could have a large circle of friends with kids. Life is usually more nuanced.

It's being regulated in many parts of countries in USA and EU

currently its banned in the State of Michigan
in Canada its a grey area as in permit is required if you grow more than a few KG

in EU, new regulation has has made extermly difficult to grow sufficient amount of food unless you own farmland

my god sven your retarded
let me say is again

growing your own food is already banned in the State of Michigan
Collecting rain water is also regulated and can be banned in Oregon and California
France also has regulation on growing food unless you have your farm,
All countries that are part of the pairs agreement have agreed to implement restriction on rain water harvesting with 2030

its being slowly implemented everywhere
like is said its not a LONG term solution

You too friend
collecting rain water and growing food in already banned or regulated heavily in Oregon, Michigan and California

Move to other states then faggot.
>like is said its not a LONG term solution
It's literally the only long term solution. High white fertility rates means more freedoms.

He's faggot. There are plenty of videos with Vargs kids playing with neighbor kids, going to the skate park and in OP pic they're at a museum.

Being a kid living 24/7 with 4 other kids(best friends) > being suburban cuck child playing with your best mates during school hours then just staying indoors with parents rest of the day

If we all get on neetbux, we can go to one of the abandoned rural towns throughout America.

There's a bunch of towns that are perfectly fine, but they were logging/river towns so leftists destroyed them.

YOU DUMB KEK POS
its being slowing implement in every state and countries
every year new regulation is being put to restrict all those things

do some research on world economic forum 2030 agenda funded by IMF

as a cuck you think, keep running is a good thing
but let me say it again sooner or later your gonna run out of places to run.

Stop running, fag. Stop being a conspiracy fag. Stop dreaming about muh race war.

Start making babies and living the good life.

I am starting to think that user doesn't have any sons. I agree with you, I think his way of living is ideal (grow, forage, hunt, build) and we should all strive towards that goal. Dependence on energy, public works, mass media, etc..., is poison, especially for the little ones.

So degrading my living standards to that of a medieval serf and living in a prehistorical tribal fashion will save Europe huh?

You could become a Mennonite and have the backing off a community and achieve the same thing. But they have the protection of a church behind then, thus they are allowed to organize, a right denied to non religious white groups

You too friend
collecting rain water and growing food in already banned or regulated heavily in Oregon, Michigan and California

honestly how fucking stupid are you ?
even if you keep making babies the way demography is going your children will statistically end up race mixing or not have kids

i mean you should know this ?
homeschooling is already illegal in Sweden
so what is your plan ?

we literally have open border and population replacement currently going on.
do you really think shitting in water less toilets is gonna save the white race ?

Varg is defeatist cuck who doesn't offer any praticle solution
and you are cuck who is not offering any easy solution

>high iq

they have a really weird idea what its like being a kid.

I don't remember feeling oppressed while living in the family cabin for the entire summer where there were no bath or shower
yes
These black people are doing it and they're basically a religious cult.
>youtube.com/watch?v=X_n1mt0gxsk
>hundreds of black families living in a community while living off the land

>inb4 this one time this one thing happened in Waco
not an argument

>your children will statistically end up race mixing or not have kids
Yeah alright, you're not gonna have kids because you have a interracial cuck fetish and the idea of having children makes you imagine racemixing.

Alright, you're right. Don't have children please.

PS this is not a conspiracy retard
It is a UN government program which is already being implemented in a phased manner

un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/

I hate to burst your bubble
i know your a swede and a varg poster so a obvious retard
but your just giving basic bitch advice that is not really a solution

Go do some torch marches, make some youtube videos, have some college debates and twitter arguments please.

Go fight the metaphysical battle. The race war is coming, any day now.

Have cults been maligned? It sounds better than being alone living an existence with no meaning

Here there is no problem.

This is true, but in the mean time we need to breed non-faggot kids

>they don't know any better
Exactly, but I have no doubt that when those kids grow up and see everything that they have missed out on their whole lives they will come to resent their father.

Its what happens when citizens dont own firearms, they dont have a seat at the negotiation table.
I thank the founding fathers every day that they had such big balls of steel for doing what they did.

What are the plans for the children when they grow up? How are they supposed to buy some land each, so they can start families etc?

(I'm not criticizing, just curious)

Buy some land, build some log cabins and start a cult.
>youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I
>youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
It's your destiny. Also get me a greencard and i'll join senpai

What do you mean? Why wouldn't they be able to get land of their own?

no but if i did i would make sure we had plenty of clean dry clothes, running hot water, electricity, medicine, and most importantly exposure to the outside world. The ability to meet other kids and develop social skills is pretty important.

What peers?

When I go to the library there are often ZERO white children. The mall is 10% Filipino 10% Sub-Saharan African 10% black carib mongrels 20% sandnigger 20% Indian 10% east asian etc etc

isn't homeschooling already illegal in Brazil ?
They are also implementing water harvest and usage regulation by 2030

worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2016/07/27/how-brazil-managing-water-resources-new-report-scd

El Goblino Americano

You realize he is trolling right?

are those boys or girls? legitimate question

>In America none of that will ever be illegal
They will try to make it illegal but we have to fight back and stop being pussies. If nobody is exercising the right to homestead and homeschool they will take those rights

Itt non /out/ fags scramble to explain why they need twitter and vidya games.

Go climb a rock you soyboys

Well, apparently they don't have a lot of connections, live in the countryside, don't have a job or a profession...
How will they make that money? You can live just fine through that lifestyle, but buying some land living like that seems like a big problem

>We already have bullshit regulations against collecting rainwater
Make them throw you in jail for collecting rainwater

How would hiding away in some cabin in the middle of nowhere like Varg save anything, let alone the "white race"? We should fight to save western civilisation, not abandon it to the enemy.

>If nobody is exercising the right to homestead and homeschool they will take those rights
This
You do realize they're getting the same education as the rest of the Frenchmen right?

Homeschooling is. Growing your own food isn't. Depending on the election's results, things about homeschooling could change.

made a board dedicated to off-grid life and communities

>8 ch dot net slash offgrid

america is close to collapsing

they'll lose against china and then the uprising will begin

Anarchyfag ITT is laying down the truth.
The government wants you dependent upon it. If you try to really go off the grid you're going to have Johnny Law come a knocking sooner or later. Even in the US we have tons of restrictions in place. In some areas you can't even be fully energy dependent because the local power company will force you to pay a fine. Imagine that? Paying the power company for NOT taking their electricity. Thats the reality we live in.

There is no simple solution. There is no running away. Varg is an isolationist who has no realistic long term plans and he refuses to fight for the things that are right in front of him. You have to dig your heals in and ride the fucking tiger. There is no other way.

That'll happen when the violent left goes away. Until then you faggot can enjoy the intelligent right making you BTFO at every corner.

>its already illegal to build septic tanks for sewage in UK
My house has one and we had the council round to check on things the other day and the lady doing the inspection never said anything about our large and obvious external septic tank?

There is literally no fighting and likely never will.

And if there were then you could get into your little UAZ and drive to where the fighting is.

But getting a regular job would mean leaving behind that lifestyle, moving to a city nearby, etc

Public schooling is actually bad for socialization. Do some research and don't believe the stereotypes

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/study-links-quebecs-universal-child-care-system-to-crime-rates

Except that's completely wrong

we're literally hinging towards civil war every day, at this point it's inevitable.

Nobody is saying to totally isolate your kids, c'mon

Yeah if you want to buy land you have to make some money first.

I don't even understand what you're objecting to.

having kids is easy, finding a grill who isnt a total vapid whore with a mind warped by the jew is 100x harder

Much more likely that we'll all slowly slip into Brazil 2.0

And if civil war is gonna happen then you having had 5 kids before it will be nothing but a positive.

(((Normal)))

So are they being raised with that in mind?
I mean, if they want to go to college they're going to move to another city, etc

It is a nice lifestyle for childhoods and retirement, but what's the plan for their personal lives in the future? That's what I'm asking, they probably won't want to share that room for the next 20 years

The girl I’m talking to is Latina :/

You have to be dependent on someone.
The government, a business, nature, and so forth. That's just the nature of life. Grow up kiddy.

abort mission. latinas are obnoxious gremlins that age like fucking shit and smell like fucking garbage

WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

It depends. I bought a dirt-cheap half-hectare in the middle of the jungle in Chiapas. Sadly, as we speak it's being used by cartels and there's not a fucking thing I can do about it.

In the end the collapse of the unsustainable feminist west is coming soon and the only title of property you'll need is the firepower to defend where you live.

Either way, fuck that shit. Just move to Asia. A shitty west is best than no west at all.

Not at all, you have to understand the historical position that the US is in. It's an Empire right, but it's in decline, and China is on the rise.

China and the US will fight, the US will lose and it will cause such instability civil war would be inevitable. Kids won't save us, organizing and training for when it happens will.

You know it! wife thinks we're stopping after 2. Lol. It's cute, but she will see the light sooner or later. She's German after all.

Alright man, daddy Varg is gonna chain them down when the eldest want to go be a construction worker.

Living on the country side makes you completely inadequate to cope and be a normal human bean. Sure.

I'm working on it, I'm working on it. I've found my white mother material we just need to run our course then I'll start trying to impregnate her.