Track down and arrest Neonazi scum after they secretly celebrate Hitler's birthday

>Track down and arrest Neonazi scum after they secretly celebrate Hitler's birthday
>Trigger Israel by introducing the law that penalizes accusing Poland of Holocaust
>All that in a span of one week

Looks like we manage to piss off everyone yet again

newsweek.com/polish-neo-nazis-arrested-hitler-video-788527

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42848842

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4siKr6qY8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> swastika made of cookies
> neonazi scum

every fucking time

>hahha we piss everyone off it's just a prank bro xDdd
meanwhile our taxes are going up to pay for bigger government spending. why are you people so easy to distract
t.business owner

Media outraged at polish nazis celebrating the birthday of Hitler.
>in a middle of a fucking forest
>made swastika out of waffles
>turns out it was 5 people
NAZISM ON THE RISE IN POLAND

>cookies

>autists LARPing

Kinga Duda best Duda

/ourprincess/

I love my homeland, keep doing your thing and don't let them keep you down.

t. Polish Jew.

Woshipping Nazism and Communism should be penalized by death tbqh. I don't care if they are just a bunch of dumb kids.

There is no place for traitors in this country.

>meanwhile our taxes are going up to pay for bigger government
I don't see a problem :^)
t. government worker

I want to eat Kinga's pussy if you know what I mean.

>if you know what I mean.

What else could you possibly mean?

Is that you, based Polish Żyd?

Please, keep redpilling your people about the true past of Jews and Poles. That they lived hare peacefully for over thousand years. As long as Zionists and liberals will keep pushing "le evil Poland" meme, we will never be able to live on good terms.

>Toronto mayor Rob Ford says he gets enough pussy to eat at home
youtube.com/watch?v=H4siKr6qY8w

I'm honestly surprised they're on this trip at this point, I thought the saltiness about Poland would have run dry some years ago.

I guess it's punishment for not taking more of Frau Merkel's "New Europeans."

Open your borders to the Rape-fugees of Peace and Tolerance and maybe all this "Polish Death Camps" shit will go away.

picrel

>I guess it's punishment for not taking more of Frau Merkel's "New Europeans."

Nah, Israelis don't give a fuck about that.
They would love some sweet reparation shekels though.

I think it's about time.

>TVN
same guys that put beer bottles during World Youth Day to paint pilgrims are evil drunkards
really nothing but Polish equivalent of CNN

Israel will sometimes throw a bone to the diaspora, who is maintaining their international relations after all?

Most Israelis I've met and talked to are pretty red pilled on the Holocaust issue and not interested in dredging it up.

Bibi has his political agenda of course.

I more like this guy who painted himself with shoe polish and told he wasn't attacked but felt people look at him with hate in eyes

>but felt people look at him with hate in eyes

Maybe people hate a pretentious retard who paints himself black.

remember that guy who lied on the floor and cameras shot him during that, and TVN wanted to tell that ebil pis police beaten him?
I 'member

if he was alive this would not happen

yep
we need another Polish Pope, but one that will be slighlty more angry

Hitler's birthday isn't until Spring though...

our CNN equivalent does not care about such details, and if they waited until spring their enemies and current rulers of Poland would obliterate (((opposition))) by doing nothing

>cnn equivalent
now listen here, you can hate them all you want for overreporting buscuit swastikas or for olejnik taking away wipler's cream cake pictures, but until james o keefe shows recordings of tvn rigging votes, completely making up stories for ratings or endorsing antifa violence you do not get to put them in the same bag as cnn. there are plenty of soros funded journalists who deserve that title.

tvn is owned by scripps network - an american company that started the cooking channel, soon to be acquired by the discovery channel company. things are not as simple as you think

Day of the Rope is coming, nazi scum.

do you think (((they))) care?