This kills the Amerimutt

Back when they were actually depicted as being Europeans. Moment of silence for the JEW.S.A fellow anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw
youtube.com/watch?v=IfqUbUXKsoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What am I looking at here?

>Ken: Blonde hair, blue eyes - European
>Guile: Blonde hair, blue eyes - European

Did you never play street fighter as a kid?

Even the guys in the background had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I doubt you'd find a single white person on a US air force base today.

usa is a mutt shithole its irrelevant at this point

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

But what about Balrog?

You mean M. Bison.

Says the faggot from a country that has been irrelevant since time immemorial. Take a bow dipshit.

Is Blanka a mutt?

He has to go back.

Japs still represent Americans as blonde and blue eyed in their games and animus tho.

Who is this texas wannabe?

No, I don’t. It was always Balrog in the US.

Delete this you son of a bitch. They'll turn it into the new mutt meme.

Actually the majority of people serving in all branches of the armed forces are white.
Curiously, blacks are a little bit overrepresented in the armed forces, since they're 12% of the total population but around 14-15% of all servicemen in all branhces.

> tfw staring at the screen for hours because no money
> Tfw looking at kid beating the game with one coin
> tfw two older kids got into a duel and the whole cabinet was shaking under their violence.

We still have these, you know.

>Blanka
>literally a bastardization of the word "white" in spanish/portuguese
>has some mixed features and weird looking face
>has shit colored brown skin but lighter than average
>it's literally brazilian
Mutt confirmed

Yeah, he was from Brazil if I remember right.

Yes.
He's Brazilian.

>blanca means white

la creatura deceptiva. . .

Well that might mean something if the definition of 'white' in the USA actually meant anything beyond having light skin. I wish I could find that picture of the mugshots, too lazy though.

Such White Americans doesn't actually exist though. If there were blonde Americans they would not have to always bring in Dolph Lundgren to play any White part in their movies

Yeah, Dolph Lundgren is an A list actor who is in ALL the movies as “The White Guy.” Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

>has shit colored brown skin but lighter than average
Are you blind? He is literally green, I suppose it's because he grew up in the Amazon jungle and they didn't have a better and more detailed back story for him back then

"White" in the US means someone that has origins in Europe or the middle east.
However middle easterners arent really that common and their numbers really dont change the demographics that much (less than 1%)
Hispanics, no matter their race, are counted as their own group (hispanic) and as non-whites.
So yeah, it's not really that much different than from pic.

The mugshot one is easy to explain, certain police depts in places like California count other people as white only in arrests because the state govt leftists want to skew their statistics in favour of non-whites, but to census data all of those wouldve counted as non-white

There are no White people in the US. Look like in Rocky IV for example. Rocky is some kind of niggerman who goes to Russian to beat the Aryan Dolph Lundgren in the end. Essentially the whole movie is a Jewish powerfantasy where the inferior corrupts and breaks the superior.

In that pic he has yellow-brownish skin though

There's a distinct and genuine European diaspora over there for sure (I've visited quite a few times) but there are A LOT of obvious mutts out there that consider themselves 'white' and are considered 'white' by other people/the state, I've met these people before, a lot of them would stick out like a sore thumb in most of Europe.

>self-reported
Of course most Amerimutts identify as "white". That doesn't mean they're actually white though.

Oh absolutely, im not denying those exist.
I lived for 2 years in Miami and 1 in Dallas, and yeah there were plenty of those, however not too many.
Vast majority of mestizo spics identified as their own thing.
Besides iirc most people who serve come from the more homogeneous red states, so while there's some mutts, i think the armed forces demographics statistics aren't really skewed.

>However middle easterners arent really that common

yet

They represent nearly all of their characters as white or at least hapa looking. They admire our beauty.

Okay Achmed.

By Jove, I've never identifies myself as a white, nor do I care to. My definition of capitalism is where you see everything as a transaction and every interaction you have has to benefit you in some way.

It's all about the soul anons. Don't you forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfqUbUXKsoI

Swedes speak excellent English; why do you employ the grammar and syntax of a mongoloid?

Kids these days...

Yup.
Reminder that one of the most famous and well known characters ever created by nips is literally a hapa

i guess alternative costumes are canon now

>Kids these days...

you know you're too old for rad surfing the world wide web when you start criticising 'the youngins'

Ken Masters is half-Japanese and dyed his hair blonde, that's why his eyebrows are black you faggot.

I think most of us are OK with You know DACA kids, with no chain migration bad stuff.