Chinese is represented in quite a lot of anime but I've never seen a Korean...

Chinese is represented in quite a lot of anime but I've never seen a Korean, especially one that plays an important role.

Why is Korea so under-represented in anime?

remember when nips flipped out when they ate a korean dish in sakurasou? probably why

Theres usually 1 token chinese girl in a chinese dress or they're the antagonist if theyre male

Korea doesnt have such tropes other than a woman who's gone trough several cosmetic surgeries.

> implying dog taste bad
thats why nips will always be shorter then superior korean asian master race

afaik Japan is still quite tense with Korea...
also Japanese of Korean descents tend to hide it

Not to mention that, with stories that take place in japan, it's quite normal to have few foreign people, and China is kinda more obvious to readers, since that's a big country which didn't even have a middle class not so long ago, with mafias and all.
Makes it easier for the author.

Usually when you see a Korean guy in a manga, he's an illegal immigrant.

Has there been a Korean or Chinese main character? I can only think of Yang.

>Assuming this isn't bait and you are just retarded.

Korea and Japan have a bad relationship since forever. Japanese soldiers raided korea lands during WW II and dis horrible things to korean civilians, even worse than the nazi concentration camps. To this day the Japanese government hasn't apologized and the koreans are in "never forget" mode.

>Chinese is represented in quite a lot of anime but I've never seen a Chinese, especially one that plays an important role

왜 자꾸 이런 thread을 마들고 있니? 한국에 관심 많아?

Chinese electric batman

They are represented as in-betweener slaves. Just look at the end credit.

Li xin you uncultivated fuck

Isn't that the same case with China?

Yes but China has a larger market that's worth selling out to, which is why there is representation of China in japanese works. Also, Taiwan is friendly with japan.

Because Koreans are violent subhumans and the Japanese people already deal with them enough by having them on their streets.
Anime is escapism, why the fuck would you want something as disgusting as a Korean in it?

Because Garlic-Eater barbarian slave chattel don't warrant representation.

You can't even think of a single chink character?

Yea, bit korea is closer, it received the most damage, besides for china people are cattle and as disposable as paper plates, they have accepted to put their differences aside in order to have one more country hiring them for their trinket production.

So you can have rape, monsters, nazis, bad guys wanting to take over the world... But thank god, no goddamn Koreans ?

Can you think of a 2nd character besides China?

Thank god.

the slit eye boy

cause nips hates gooks more than chinks

nips adore chinese culture such as journey to the west and their dynasty reign.

>tfw all my knowledge of chinese history comes from playing dynasty warriors and old kung fu movies.

Koreans are generally seen as criminals in Japan. Like, if you have a korean name it's just assumed you're yakuza

Okay it is true that gooks never fucking appear in Anime, but there more present than you may think.

For example, the seiyuu for almost every version of Edward Elric in FMA is done by the Korean seiyuu known as Romi Park, who has done everything from Gundam to Nana. Along with various smaller studios that do inbetweens for anime.

japan never apologised cucking their whole nation and be one of the major culprit as to why korea is split in the first place.

The nips hate gooks more and are kind of cool with non mainland chinks. They have some chinks that they like from the 80-90s HK entertainment industry like Jackie Chan etc. They also like Teresa Teng from Taiwan.

Dog-munching trash and their filthy lies about the actions of the noble people of Nippon don't deserve to be acknowledged.

Underrated

if korea wasnt bro's with the usa you can be sure as hell japan would colonise them again for a second time

I have yet to see any form of Chinese media potray Japs in a positive light, hell even the ancient China or modern ones do jackshit.
I know two ww2 films which each had Jap commander in a positive light but that pissed off a bunch of Chinese, causing them to threaten the directors

whats their fucking problem?

Funny, I know more about the Sengoku era from playing Samurai Warriors than I do of the three kingdoms. And I'm not a pom Chinese.

This. Post Yu please

This
japan may pander to the chinese from time to time but you sure as hell wont see them return the favour.

I don't think the Chinese like to portray anyone but themselves in a positive light, honestly.

fuck you man that ip man scene was cool

cause gooks are burden of Japanese society. just like Mexican in north america

Korean truly are trash.

yet 1 guy with any sort of weapon would beat both of them

muh gun

This picture lack of Jet Li in Fist of Legend.

The Chinese flock to Japan and spend their money there, that's good enough for the Japs.

nobody can hate bruce. he could literally shag your wife in front of you and you would even bring him a cup of tea once he is done with her.

>attack Japan
Wait, what? What kind of answer is that? It just comes out of left field.

Agnes Lum. She's Hawaiian-born, so yeah, non-mainland.

Maybe you would, cuck.
A non-degenerate would grab the nearest gun and shoot him.

I believe in the second picture it was a martial arts dojo and the Japanese general let the Chinese peasants fight honourably for rice. That guy was Bruce Lee's masters so chose to fight 10 people and won.

I guess it's sort of a "respect our authority or we'll attack your protegé" kind of deal.

> he cant fight without a gun

It's jsut a natural Korean reaction to anything.

Thats a joke right?
>What if US demanded n-Korea leadership to step down
>Attack Japan

>What if China cut off its ties with NK over human righs violations
>Attack Japan

>What if cure for cancer is found?
>Attack Japan

Park Romi is Japanese you idiot

Literally a meme answer.

Regimes with a bit of a democracy&morals deficit like having an external bogeyman for people to vent their anger at, so don't expect the Chinese to stop being miffed at the Japs as long as the current regime stays in power.

>when the chinese girl always wears a chinadress

My gf watches a lot of mainland dramas, Euros and Koreans get depicted nicely most of the time, other times they are mafia

>Park
>not Korean

korea vietnam china australia
why can't the nips get along with the rest of asia even germany is cool with the other euro countries.

I work out minimally but I'm not delusional enough to think I can beat a martial arts master in a fair fight.

>What if China cut off its ties with NK over human righs violations
pfffffffffffhahahahahaha

Germany is only cool with the rest of Europe when it's bossing over them.

Sup Forums에 한국 사람 있는거 처음 보내.

>Australia
To be fair Japan's stance on whaling is bound to piss people off.
Not sure what the other three protests are about, though.

Because korean culture was forced on japanese like the SJW's Sup Forums shit.
You eventually will hate the one who never forgives you for something what happened before you have ever born.

Stop talking about us gooks 우리 얘기 그만해 멍청이들아 야메때!

>To this day the Japanese government hasn't apologized
Nice meme.

>germany is cool with the other euro countries
I'm pretty sure no one in Europe actually likes germans.

former marine here
I've seen Korean marines and they are strong as fuck typical hoo rah motherfuckers
The japs on the other hand are a lot more tranquil

australia hatred for japan goes deeper then just the whales meme.
I think the problem comes from japan only ever apologising to the usa and not the others

Japan could make an anime about Korea's illuminati-tier cult leadership ruled by female shamans.

>korean culture was forced on japanese
No-one asked them to listen to Korean music. It's just that good.

I never understood why Japanese Nationalist predicate their national pride and culture on killing and consuming whale which according to most reports most people in Japan don't even eat. So not only are they reducing the population of a species but they are wasting food.

It'd be as weird as though the Chinese got huffy and puffy about eating dogs.

I am from euro France and j'adore mes amis allemands except for merkel she a cunt

Sup Forums에 한국인들은 생각보다 많다
Sup Forums로 한번 가봐

They really are the fucking worst Korea. It's barely a joke.

>Korean music. It's just that good.
kys

Koreans are fags.

Watch enough korean stuff and you'll know how much they dislike Japan because of ww2 while shrugging NK off because they think they're just crazy.

Politically they're on FAR better terms with Korea than China so that's a good question

SDF is a joke

I still remember that Sakurasou clusterfuck. A bunch of Japanese otakus going apeshit at the "changes".

Their relationships are pretty nasty but at least it didn't escalated into israel-palestine conflict.

Korean dramas are also very very popular in japan. Even kpop is huge in japan.

Its a whole 'back in my day' thing. Older generation ate it as a kid because poor despite it tasting like shit and now its brings them back to their youth

I wouldn't say "no one".
I'm european myself, sure very little people like Merkel and Germany makes no effort to hide that it pretty much owns the EU alongside Luxembourg (and of course, historically, Europeans hate being owned by anyone) but I've traveled quite a bit and I've met very few unkind or unhelpful krauts.
Though with a lot of them, especially older people, I can't help but feel this underlying sense of superiority from them. Sure, they're friendly and nice, but it feels a bit more like the "let's be kind to the simpleton, he doesn't know any better" kind of niceness than the "let's be friendly because he seems like a nice guy" kind. Might just be my imagination, though.

Japanese TV media was promoting it as big boom way before the Gangnam style hit the web.
It's obvious that would obtains some success.
Well, but now things went to shit when Korean president has shown on TV how much Japan is hated even today.
I think korean media has learn with their fail in japan because it is growing slowly oversea.

I fucking hate Korea with a passion man. Why are most gooks and chinks so fucking obnoxious while most nips usually have good manners

thank you user for supporting my country I make sure to breed with your women so that our bond becomes stronger

YELLOWED

Fuck off gooks

What the fuck, is that a girl?

That might very well be true, especially if those people were Bavarian. Bavarians tend to have a very smug sense of superiority towards not only foreigners, but anyone who isn't also Bavarian.

RICED
we taking over bro keep seeding the fields

>Japanese character
>big, wide eyes

>other Asian characters
>slit eyes
I'm no expert but don't the Japanese have the smallest eyes on average?

South Korea (Korea in general) was colonized and basically got the shit kicked out of it for a long time, and hasn't apologized yet. To this day, Korean-Japanese people who've lived in the country for generations are treated like foreigners.

But you see small eyes indicate the character is a baddie and japs are not baddies.

>Not fapping to K-NTR
Are you a casual?