Shingeki no Kyojin

>Chapter 95
>Eren transforms
>He sits on the kids
>Says "nothing personal"

Will Eren fight? or did he come to rescue the brainwashed eldians? Will Jean eat the Cart Titan so Mikasa can finally ride him?

Hansomu~

RE alliance soon.

Eren will not fight. They'll reconcile and make up. ER alliance soon.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>They'll reconcile and make out.
Fixed

Ftfy

I want to bully Hisu.

What's his endgame?

I want to make her into a good girl.

Eren and Reiner are star-crossed lovers.

Piecke has Zeke's dick in her mouth...

It really doesn´t make sense to fight Reiner, Marley seems more advanced and bigger than the Paradis, the moment Eren attacks they will declare war on Paradis (and Paradis is now almost free of titans).
I think that the plan is to convince the eldians to abandon Marley and join Paradis, Marley would never accept eldians anyway.

Pieck is Porko's!

>Implying Levi didn't cut that off like they did to Zeke's father

Manlet feels so bad for being a failure

>Will Eren fight? or did he come to rescue the brainwashed eldians?

God I don't care as long as he's there to do something.

I don't think I can handle another round of mopey poor eren throws a pity party for himself and sits on his ass.

Never happening.

Exactly that. It's not about changing sides, but fighting the real enemy. I'm absolutely certain Eren won't transform because if he does, no matter what he does, it'll be a death sentence for all Marleyan Eldians BY Marley.

What is Eren's expression trying to convey?

It'll happen soon.

Why does 19 year old Eren look like he in his 60s?

Not even in your dreams, fujo.

Why do you think Eren is there? He's looking for someone with royal blood that he can eat and coordinate the wall titans into attacking. He's probably just biding his time until he can eat Zeke or something.

The Marleyan Eldians despise the Walldians for abandoning the rest of their people. They'd never join Paradise.

Doubt and awe that he finally succeeded in something. He knows the next step is for everyone else to land the final blow on Reiner, but he's starting to think about the consequences of it all. Was it really the right thing to fight them? And such.

That is a very sad manlet face.

It's requited hate.

Why does ymir choose to die by going with reiner and shit rather than live on with historia?

Of all the people in SnK, Eren really is justified in being mopey. Everyone else's problems and issues are small time compared to his.

Stop pairing Eren with Reiner, you fucks. They're mortal enemies that want the other dead.

>fucking finally

Plot induced retardation in order to avoid any Marley reveal until Eren reaches the basement.

They're also brainwashed as fuck, so even without the hatred, they're still not helping them.

Armin is going to marry Annie

Shitty plot convenient writing.

Fujos will never learn, no matter how many times they get BTFO.

For the last time, that's not how it works, otherwise Grisha would have used the coordinate immediately. And even if it did work it STILL wouldn't mean the release of the wall titans because the first king's will would overwhelm anyone else's with pacifism. Eren has to touch a royal titan as a proxy to activate the coordinate and that's that. He probably won't use it at all because its a tool of subjugation and he's all about freedom.

But the strongest titans are yet to be unleashed, if Marley decide to attack Paradis unless by nuking which i doubt already exist or usable, I dont know how will they deal with thousands of CT

Reminder that Armin is the strongest and the smartest character in the series

Is Hisu the most thicc out of 104 cadets?

Can't have freedom if Marley wants them all dead. Besides, he doesn't only need to touch royal, he can just eat Zeke to gain his power and his royal blood.

Stop being a half assed piece of shit and fight for Eldia.

Eren doesn't want to kill Reiner, he has to because they're enemies. Reiner has to kill Eren, even if indirectly, for his mission. Eren already showed he was torn up about fighting anymore now that he knows the truth. And since this story is about letting go of your hatred, I don't think it's too far off to expect him to forgive Reiner, or want to at least. The both of them are the only ones who know both sides.

He is smiling at me as I nap on our bed with our toddler and with a baby in my belly.

I love my Erwin so much.

>Besides, he doesn't only need to touch royal, he can just eat Zeke to gain his power and his royal blood.
I literally just told you that's not how it works, you retard, he specifically has to touch a royal titan, Isayama already explained this

Paradis has already killed three of Liberio's warrior heroes and thousands of Eldian soldiers on those ships. They've done nothing to deserve the blind trust and loyalty that SLfags expect everyone to have for them, especially not when the idea is to start a rebellion in the Marleyan mainland and let war destroy the lives of the people there while the Paradis Eldians once again hide out on an island and let only Liberio suffer the consequences

Annie is made for Bert cock

Don't forget bravest

>Eren doesn't want to kill the person that caused the death of hundreds of thousands, which includes his mother and his friends, and repeatedly tried to kidnap him so they can either sacrifice him or brainwash him.
Yeah, no. Eren definitely wants Reiner dead.

Zofia is love.
Zofia is life.
Zofia is a miracle of the universe.
Zofia may have done some things wrong, but she is still a beautiful person inside and out.

>Paradis has already killed three of Liberio's warrior heroes and thousands of Eldian soldiers on those ships
They attacked first, also what? Three? They only ever got Bert, what are you on about. And we still have no clue what the fuck happened to the ships. Stop spouting your headcanon like truth and get a grip.

And how is eating Zeke and absorbing him, not fulfill that requirement?

He does. Just not the wall traitors.

Historia is meant to be abused though.

ユ~ミ~ル

Because that's not going to change his genetics in the slightest
If it was that simple Grisha would have been able to use the coordinate but he didn't, and even then full use of the coordinate implies being able to access the memories and wills of your predecessors which would mean the end of any offensive fights for Paradis because the first king would mindwipe all of them
Eren doesn't have to eat anyone

>reminder Levi doesn't call Hange "kusomegane" anymore because she's the commander and he respects her role as head of the SL and mom of his children immensely.

I want to eat a Moeburrito too.
;_;7

Bert will give a speech tomorrow. He's very anxious about it.

Wish him luck.

>implying Hanji would ever be this playful with Moblit
>implying Hanji is brown
Mexican delusions

>wall traitors
Literally no one alive within the wall is a traitor to Eldia except the royal/noble families and the first king

He already does.

He's sucking Marley cock. Besides the marleyans just use he eldians as tools and never really intend to let the parents of warriors leave the ghetto.

If Reiner is not aware of that by now then he's the dumbest shitter in this manga by far.

That would be true if not for one very crucial detail, Eren and Zeke are half-brother. Their already share the same genetic component.

I bet this wet suit has a glorious outline of his 'little Commander'.

I need to catch up on this series but I havent read the manga in a long time, I actually don't remember the chapter number I left off at

No, that's Mikasa.

He's just pretending.

You again huh? Fuck you bert and enjoy being owned by a recently disabled alpha male.

Wouldn't be so sure, not now. Hell, he wasn't very gung ho about it even before he knew about Marley propaganda. ER alliance soon.

>Stop spouting your headcanon like truth and get a grip.
He's fucking right
>blind trust and loyalty that SLfags expect everyone to have for them
Is the stupidiest thing ever.

b-but only one guy wished him in the last thread. He wanted some more

>once again hide out on an island and let only Liberio suffer the consequences
Kek, I think the walldians have suffered their share of consequences already. Anyway, Eren is not going to massacre the poor brainwashed mainland Eldians.

Try not to sperg out.

Why is this even a thing? I don't understand. I guess it's just shitposting by an EMfag.

BRA weren't the first warriors. No family would have signed up after the first generation if Marley didn't keep their promise

How fucking retarded you are to not know basic biology, the royal genes is from a female NBR with Eren, if you eat a pig doesnt that make you a pig?

>He's fucking right
How?
>blind trust and loyalty that SLfags expect everyone to have for them
No clue what the fuck anyone means by this, the SL barely exists anymore.

>I don't want to kill them.
>Murders Bertolt like it was nothing and don't give a shit.
Hmmmm. And there's retards saying he would give Annie and Reiner a different treatmeht.

>implying Reiner will work with the guy that won the Historia-bowl

That reminds me Mikasa actually threw Eren against a hard wall.

They get differently coloured armbands. Probably more freedom of movement and extra rations and such.

*does

Reminder Mikasa is Armin's ocean.

Hisu is a sub slut. Ymir should have put a collar on her.

>Murders Bertolt like it was nothing and don't give a shit.
The same way Bertolt fucking annihilated everyone else in the SL and tried to end everything? There wasn't any other option and the warriors fucked themselves over when they attacked first. They don't get the moral high ground when they're constantly trying to kill everyone in the walls.

Are you retarded? Not killing Borp was never an option. I don't understand how this is even an issue.

This. If Reiner ever saw Armin again there's no chance he'd leave him alive.

Half brothers. No matter what you say, the two has something within their blood that connects the two. They may very well be the exception to inheriting the royal blood between them.

Hisu is a dom.

So why do you insist on this "RE alliance" shit so much? Are you going too deny Reiner was involved too?

Come on. Reiner doesn't feel anger against the walldians for defending themselves, the last chapter should have made you realize that.

BR never blame Ymir for eating Marcel. Armin didn't want to live.

Is his power a nice ass?

meant for

Fucking delusional idiot.