Based China Protest Hijab Hoax in Canada

Angry Chinese Canadians took to the streets to protest the embarrassment that is Trudeau. They are protesting the hijab hoax spread by the media, and propped up by the Prime Minister, which falsely accused an "asian" as the perpetrator of Trudeau's make believe crime.

The hoax was exposed because the police called the bluff and publicly said the incident 'did not happen'.

At least during the Harper years Chinese Canadians voted overwhelmingly Conservative (and were largely responsible for Con inroads into Vancouver and Toronto). Not sure if that’s changed since.

Canada is unique among Western countries AFAIK where the more recently-arrived you are the more likely you are to vote for the right (and conversely, the oldest-stock are the furthest left).

It is true, we are not like the states, where minorities overwhelmingly vote one way. We get get a lot of political diversity amongst the different groups.

I’m Canadian, and this more than anything makes me think multiculturalism / mass-immigration is something that’s at least functional in Canada, vs. every other country where it’s a clear failure.

I can’t really peg any ethnic group to one party in Canada. There’s nothing to compare to Cubans or Blacks in the US, or all minorities in Europe, where +90% always vote for the same party no matter what. If that ever changes clearly the magic formula will have been lost.

asians don't have to do this kind of thing in the west because people don't stereotype a whole group of people based on the action of one, let alone retaliate against that group. This isn't the wild west.

It's quebec, you fart loud enough and there's protests.

Queef?

Based Chinese. It was fucking racist for that little girl to say "an asian did it" and everyone just ate it up. Fucking bigoted people. When do we get a day against Orientophobia in canada? Looks like the muzzy population has a real problem with it.

I really feel terribly for that girl. I assume she made up that story as en excuse to take the damn hijab off (which her backwards immigrant parents were forcing on her, when she wanted to be a normal Canadian).

Leftys are already starting their race bait division in Canada I see. It’ll get much worse than this, sadly.

nah, the press conference was too scripted. I don't blame her but I blame someone else for putting her up to it

Those signs are so well made compared to the leftie cardboard shit.

I would hate to be on the road when they're done protesting for the day and are all driving home.

Le Queef, user.

Need to spread this far and wide. That Trudeau is racist towards Asians and suffers from Orientalophobia. That Muslims are racist to our Asian brethren.

I don't know if it applies on the eastern coast but my friend in BC told me that the Chinese over there fucking hate arabs because of some red pilled as fuck "preparation" shit. That one terrorist attack in Edmonton months ago over on that end woke a fuckload of them up and now you got a makeshift chinese militia stationed on the west coast.

bump

This is the best angle to hit trudeau from.
Decimate any support he had from asians and even a few sjws.
Call him a tactical racist that supports hate hoaxes against asians.

> muh girl is so innocent and only wanted to take of her hijab
> girls could never do this for other reasons
That kind of sentiment is the reason for the success of intersectional feminist ideology and the rising amount of faked "hate crimes". You can bet that she doesn't see herself as oppressed, but specifically fabricated the story to both get attention from SJ-Networks and further the "minorities are so oppressed, fuck wh*tes" agenda (because even if they frame an Asian, it somehow get's pointed out as the fault of evil white cis males).

Don't go out of your way to justify her actions - if anything, she should be punished for creating such a hoax, and serve as example for others like her NOT to try it.

Germany knows what’s up.

Nice to see that there is a community who have a spine and called them out on their bullshit.

If that little twat would have said she was atracked by a white man, no one would have said a thing.

They will learn from this missteps and won't repeat this mistake again....