We need Naruto Kai. Just imagine the series cleared from meaningless padding, flashbacks and fillers

We need Naruto Kai. Just imagine the series cleared from meaningless padding, flashbacks and fillers.

Ikr

It'd still be a muddled mess

Read the fucking manga retard.

I found it retarded how a couple of shurikens are enough to hold those chains stuck to the tree.

There is one made by fans.

the Pain Invasion arc would still have a shit ending and the War arc would still be complete shit

It'd still have naruto, sasuke and sakura in it tho

Why did you post something from the beginning of the series? Now I remember the Zabuza/Haku arc. Damn feels...

I miss them. Haku a best.

I was literally stessed that Naruto or Sasuke will die in this situation. I remember how hopeless they were.

Is he really a boy btw? He said he is a boy but maybe he was just fucking with Naruto.

>There are a lot of flashbacks in the manga too
>You can skip filler episodes

I remember when sasuke was just an edgy teenager ninja who used every tools at his disposal and not some ninja wizard

Everyone became a ninja wizard after the time skip, except lee.

If you say you didn't fap to Haku, you're a fucking liar.

>Raikage
>Raigakes in generales

But then Naruto wouldn't have seen his future wife nude

When did naruto become shit?
I remeber seeing some episodes as a teenager and I thought it was cool alhtought I don't like shonenshit.

>Just imagine the series cleared from meaningless padding, flashbacks and fillers.
So basically, it would end right after the exam arc?
I'd be fine with that.

those guys were lightning wizards

but there are literally no Haku doujins

You mean the guy who had a lighting shield that could not be penetrated by anything but itself?

>after the ts
>Sasuke vs Itachi
>Sasuke vs Deidara
>Sasuke vs Danzo
>Team 6 and Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakuzu

most of the fights in Shippuden belonged in the same powerscaling as the fights between Sannins, Kishi kept a stable powerscaling till the very last arc only to turn into Dragon Ball for no reason at all

last chapters of the Pain Invasion arc, then 5 Kage Summit arc wasn't bad till Team 7 came into play and it went to shit again, and the entire War arc was so bad and so big nobody even remembers most of Shippuden