AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAaHHGHuy1c
youtube.com/watch?v=DxQK1WDYI_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was her name again?

Tfw ur a god but still get cuck'd

How many dimensions does your dick need to fug an anisotropic goddess?

Literally Eien no Aselia universe's Eternals

>mfw

I told you guys.
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!!

I would've preferred a "zaShunina impregnates Tsukai with new anisotropic life form" but this isn't that far from it.

>baby isn't quite what I expected
>reload

>oh, my rubber flegonics

I need stitch of Magical Jesus Tsukai.

>I am the armored anisotropic being and he is the colossal anisotropic being

Fanart fucking where, JAPAN??!!!

Maybe all the fans there are fujos, who don't draw chicks.

Reborn Author's is a Fujo and she designed Akane from PP

Wait..
If zaShunina is Yahweh, what is Tsukai? Devil? Archangel Michael?

I want to get off this multidimentional chess

You could have had it all, humanity. Now you will have NOTHING.

This is actually Haruhi S3.
>zaShunina = Haruhi
>Tsukai = Yuki
>Hanamori = Mikuru?
We only need a Itsuki

Admit it. You thought your video player stalled.

Retard.

Shindo doesn't seem like Kyon though

Jesus.

The drawbacks to everyone becoming god is that the entire universe gets destroyed. gg

No kidding.

Yes. It was great when I realized it didn't.

That doesn't make sense, as Jesus and Yahweh are supposed to be same "thing". And they didn't fight against each other.

Where have I seen this before????

And zaShunina is not her father. She's more like Lucifer or simply a lower angel.

>all that "he needs someone greater" talk
>literal "be my husbando forever" scene
>ruined by zaShunina turning bad guy

how will fujoshits recover

I don't know what to do with this. Holy shit, I want a happy ending for everyone involved but there's no way that 's happening now

>your waifu/husbando proposes to you
>but before doing so they leave you to die locked up in super dimensional space without food, water, or even toilets for 70 hours
Be honest Sup Forums, what is your answer?

Yes to the 47th power

I was wondering about that, but the sound didn't stop. I was thinking that maybe I had some weird glitch with playback because I have problems with network card drivers and everything stutters every so often (but the sound has always glitched as well).

He's not bad. Just savescumming.

>imply he can't salvage it
He still has three episodes left.

I think Boys should date girls, and girls should date boys.

>savescumming
Even worse than Hitler!

Seriously? I honestly didn't dare hope this series would get as homo as it did in this episode. My fujo heart is so full I wouldn't be surprised if I suddenly started vomitting butterflies.

>revealing to your love interest that you're savescuming their route
Christ, just pause Kado and load.

Ask for a day or two to recover from the abuse then say yes.

Holy fuck, she is super old hag

Does his ring have meaning too?

Shut up, Tsukai, you aren't even a real girl.

So zaShunina didn't seem to think killing "present time" Shindo was a problem since he had made a copy. Does that mean he has no concept of self?

How is 2ch handling episode 9?

>aren't even a real girl
Like that's a good thing.

Well obviously. As far as he's concerned, Shindo is just information.

CHECK IT YOURSELF

>Mahou Tsukai Tsukai

For him, complete information about the object is the object itself.

I can barely read moon, how do you expect me to keep up with anonymous board moon.

We all do that.

No kidding, it took me an hour to get through this episode because I kept pausing

Well tough luck.

Doubt it.

What I'm more surprised about is why he needed to create a giant space sword to kill.

Infinite ways his life could've been ended and he choose a prehistoric method

Is the relationship between the anistropic and humanity supposted to be a metaphor for the relationship between humanity and AI? AI right now manages information, but isn't our end goal to make it to produce new information on its own?

I'm from 2ch and the reactions are mixed. Personally I love this development.

I was wondering this, too. He could have even just done it without explanation.

Well that escalated quickly
Dang zaShhunina, you need to chill the fuck out. Shindo didn't even say no, he's still recovering from the fact that 10 seconds felt like 70 hours.

A person and an identical copy of that person right down to the exact configuration of particles in the brain are the same person, especially to a hyper-rationalist being like zaShunina.

> When you have an anisotropic girl crush and it manifests in 5D with everyone else also getting the same crush

oh great, it's Yuuki Yuuna all over again

>tfw Tsukai was actually disliking zaShunina's press conference

so if I made that kind of copy of you, you'd be fine with dying and letting it take your place?

So he was stuck in that space for 3 days with no food or water, and no sense of time

must have been hellish

Yes

>zaShunina is a cute yandere version of HAL 9000

It's called total sensory deprivation and it's one of those prison tortures they don't allow in civilized countries.

Well that's the thing, it's only bad for the person who is concerned. Nobody else would care or notice.

Well, obviously. Those who knew the author's other works said right at the start that the final part is going to make some people absolutely ecstatic, others will rage, but it sure as hell won't be boring.

You might physically be the same person, but your stream of consciousness gets cut so from the perspective of the current you you'd "die"

zashunina is great dude, mankind was on the edge of the death. And he came to save the day.

>your stream of consciousness gets cut
There are no real reasons to give fucks about this

Yandere ayylien a best

We were in panic mode since mankai episode
>Crippled Sonoko
>Fuu breakdown
>Final episode
What a ride

>comparing AOTS to walmart madoka

I didn't say that.

This is actually the dilemma with teleportation. How would it work? It would scan you, then disintegrate you and email the exact configuration of particles in your body to a remote location where it would reconstruct you from the available atoms.

As far as the you on the other side is aware, you teleported. But the original you disintegrated. Did you die? If you say yes, what's the actual difference between the you that died and the you that is living on after being teleported?

But how can you know you are the same person when you get up every morning? What if you actually die whenever you sleep? No one knows.

Thought it was one of those instances of my computer freezing but the music still playing for a bit

He already established that people have higher dimensions and "other yous". He's just performing 37D surgery. He's going to carefully cut off this instance of best boy from all the best boys. It's no different from cutting off a hangnail.

zaShunina is not equipped for love. He doesn't really know how to process it.

If cutting a stream of consciousness constitutes dying, then don't you die every night?

He loves information.

>you might wake up a different person every day, with all their memories, and there would never be a way of knowing whether this was true

Stop fucking with my head please

Despite everything, I still think he deserves love.
Definitely not in the way he was going about it, because holy shit, zaShunina, take a chill pill. But he still deserves to experience love.
Just in a less... destructive way.

It's not so much about cutting it. It's about cutting it and never waking up.

>This is actually the dilemma with teleportation.
No, it is not.
youtube.com/watch?v=dAaHHGHuy1c
youtube.com/watch?v=DxQK1WDYI_k

>big ass energy sword
>surgery
>carefully

Well fuck, how do you know you weren't created a microsecond ago and all your memories are fakes?

The point is, you don't have to worry about being different person as long as the content stays the same.

Nagato v. Asakura
Tsukai v. zaShunina

You're not the same person. Your synapses change, your atoms change. That we're the same person from one day to the next, from one moment to another is just an evolutionarily advantageous illusion.

How many episodes in the season?

You guys are being total crybabies about this whole dying in your sleep thing. It's really not so bad.

Pretty sure he was going to split that guy in half.

Ironically, he only became so destructive because he fell in love. Otherwise he would have remained his measured and robotic self.

>sapiosexual

The first video at least doesn't disagree.