Authoritarianism in Poland

We must stand at the side of freedom of speech. Polish have now CRIMINALIZED the phrase "Polish death camp" and anybody who says this including jo9urnalists or researchers will be facing fines and PRISON for upto three years. We, as Westerners, MUST NOT let these enemies of freedom of speech and expression get away with this. This is a disgrace to our hard fought right to freedom and liberty that seperates us from the savages.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-polish-death-camps-nazi-germany-holocaust-auschwitz-criminal-offence-a8180471.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-holocaust/german-court-sentences-88-year-old-holocaust-denier-to-jail-idUSKBN1CM24Z?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

germany
case closed

True right wingers love Israel
Basement nazis, leftist cucks and muslims are the only ones who hate Israel, and I'm proud I ain't one of 'em!

Holocaust denial is criminalized, so why shouldn't "Polish death camps" be?

>Pooland
>West
Polish were always commie lovers who always lean towards authoritarianism and religious dogma. It's laughable to suggest that they were somehow the savior of modern Western civilization when they do not understand the very basic tenets of that civilization, such as the freedom of speech and expression.

that wasn't nice Muhhamed

Academic research on the holocaust that results in findings/conclusions that go against history books' narratives (ie. 6 billion jews) is punishable by prison in most Euro countries. Germany certainly isnt one to talk:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-holocaust/german-court-sentences-88-year-old-holocaust-denier-to-jail-idUSKBN1CM24Z?il=0

die
it's only for the journalists etc and they should be punished for obvious lies like this

No speech should be criminalised but we do have a responsibilty towards the murdered Jewish people to make sure that there memory is not damaged by neo-nazi charlatans.

hello shill

>german
not sure what your point is

THIS

Congrats, you literally have the same mentality as Putin or Erdogan. There is no clearer example than this that Polish still have another 100 years before they can call themselves enlightened Europeans, they are still stuck in authoritarian commie mindset of trying to ban certain speech

if yku stand with Yisrael
yiu kill the queen of yengland moot
haddads
brian hayes

Stand is code for apologist

Your statement is self-contradicting

Germans are becoming worse than leafs

lel, I love seeing all the Polish goyim getting redpilled by those lying kikes

Why do Jews only care about free speech when it affects their gibs narrative, but advocate for censorship on questioning the six gorillion?

Right wing authoritarianism is infinitely superior to liberal "free" degeneracy

Fuck you gay cunt

Did I just hear you say Polish death camp?

>yes goy, Germans are guilty. We need to poison the land that is very the heart of the Germanic people, pushing white guilt is good!
Slavs = Israeli Slaves

>enlightened Europeans

I don't stand with kikes. No no no! Disgustin, evil vermin.

Holy shit the leaf is right

haddads
moots
fake royalfamily
blackhats
brian hayes

Buthurt of this jewish trash and western autists makes me happy

>that smug look on his face
>that smile from her face
>husband is obliviously looking out the window
YOU JUST KNOW

Decriminalising all speech but not proving a platform to neo-nazis is not contradictory. If a neo-nazi is not able to express their opinion in public because it is the company policy of Twitter/Facebook etc. then it is fine by me because like I said, we do have a responsibility. If the government is trying to actively find and imprison people who are expressing neo-nazi opinion than that is a problem and I would not be in favor of it.

1,000,000 doa chris moot
1,000,000 doa brian hayes
1,000,000 doa alle. haddad (sr)

burnMI5

Youse GOYIM better get back on UR knees & worship UR Lord and Master Israel and their cult religion of Judaism.
Rabbi Kiddiediddler would have something 2 say, but he's got a mouthful of baby boy stump and cant talk

American here fucking do it, time to shut down the Jew. Sending them back Israel broke as fuck is a dream to me. Shortly after we can send a nuke to them.

burn house of saude burn all foreign ties and relations till we pirge ourselves of foreign psyop propaganda

saves the Yews foools
its not by titles or codes or labels its by actions and intent

Everything is going according to plan

I'm confused, did they make it legal to question the 6 grillion mooshie?

10,000,000 if you bring me all three alive

>Germany bans denying the holocaust
>bans all nazi symbolism
>Poland bans the phrase "polish death camps" so as to not be blamed for what Germans did
>"AUTHORITARIANISM! WE MUST STOP POLAND FROM STIFLING FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

I agree no speech should be criminalized but forcing people to reiterate the Jewish fantasy that Jews were genocide? Give me proof millions were gassed.

You see, when you make an exception for something, the rule is o longer absolute. If there is one exception, why wouldn't there be more? Moreover, what would stop the government from defining whatever goes against their policy as neo-Nazism or simply hate-speech and criminalizing it, saying they don't want to give neo-nazis a platform?

I STAND WITH TRUMP AND ISRAEL. Holocaust deniers must not be allowed a platform to speak, nor the right to have a country. Greater Israel is the future and there's nothing those neo-nazis and leftist terrorists can do about it. Long live the Jewish State of Israel.

burn mi5 moot is a life larper
hayes is his handler
pizzagate is real
follow the soros money
follow the donations to yeam hume etc
stop taking user inf9 slash hand outs

>criminalized all speech bit not speech I disagree with

Good goy

Why are you not cleaning my toilet?

the fat black check "b" brian is brian hayes mi5 cover burn google...barges were encryptes ledgers you pudwinks

We will genocide you Kikes and then this will be a moot point.

I don't think so. They probably just don't want to see the word "Polish" near the words "death camps" and just want to act like it never happened in Poland whatsoever.

jqj came from me refusing to make c9rrections moots been usi ng mistakes to make pedo code

kill him its all mi5/saudi psyops
where is assange?

fuck hayes

There is no exception, the government should not be in the business of criminalizing ANY speech, I already said that. It is upto the civil society to understand that we have a responsibility towards the victims of the holocaust. The free market will regulate itself neo nazis will automatically be censored their opinions and ideas are simply not fashionable.

This, we must stand with the Jewish state and President Trump!

This

If Germany allows its citizens to deny the Holocaust without rotting in jail we can talk. Start by freeing Ursula Haverbreck and that 97 year old ex camp guard who was deemed fit for prison.

Good fuck off Jewish shill

>Two wrongs make a right
They don't.

is brian hayes related to someone in the amazon hell shit...fuck chicago burn that bitch...

kill osteen too fuckibg cult cucks

Assange was assassinated with a vegan sandwich by Pamela Anderson

eye4eye
t4t tooth4tooth

Nigger, you can't stop anti-Semitism from growing.

thats why because annie sliiped up about hating the hells angels

You actually can. You just educate people on how retarded generalisation is.

Fuck off, Nazi scum

this is true. it's insane how much they love a foreign country built on superstition and theft and murder.

makes you wonder what kind of psycho degenerates we have running around amongst us

1,000,000 doa
chris moot
1,000,000 doa
allen haddad
1,000,000 doa
brian hayes

if alive today

100k for every mi5/foreign operative detained and deported
20k for info

RAwGR
Q

brian hayes and my aunt are running psyops
cult
lynda was daughter of jobs

The Kikes will all be genocide by then.

shut up nazi

Everybody laughs and ridicules anti-semites, there is defacto censorship in the public space where your career is FINISHED if you mentions Jewish people in a negative way or even call a Jewish man a "Jew" like Mel Gibson. Or consider Paul Nehlen and how he got deplatformed from virtually everywhere because of his edgy Tweets. Anti-semetism has no future whatsoever, it's a dead ideology.

kgh is KING GARY HESS

kill moot he is mi5 deep state

Yes and that type of censorship will end in a violent rage and Jewish people hanging in the streets. You'll see.

i need assange and snowden and a few others...moot has been altering q posts and reposging weeks later cause i was stuck in psyop

The only one hanging in the streets will be Muslims and Nazis. The Jews are our allies in the fight against authoritarianism and savagery.

love how the righteous thinks everyone should be free to speak their mind except when it comes to the jews/israel

SAGE

The Holocaust begins this year. All you kikes will hang.

what fucking larping mud swirl post,i think the jew changed his flag.
poland has every right in the fucking book to counter jew propaganda bullshit.
the ejew(((eu))) has been trying to kill poland on their anti immigration stance,GOOD FOR POLAND!
standing up for their own democracy and freedom,self determination.
good on ya poland!
again!

look at their evil pyramid art

no one will be hanging anyone except who i ask to be questioned
if4chan1net
andQ1 Sup Forums
that means Q aka RYAN ALLEM ABUNDIS won

BIJ ŻYDA SZABLĄ

kill moot kill all mi5/saudi ops

lol muslims?
you're free to speak your mind on any subject. just don't touch my sacred cow. right?

That's fine, but don't cry when people firebomb Twitter's HQ and mow down hundreds at CNN.

the jew lie in a picture.
but feminism and multicultralism dont mix...
see the similarities?

where is assange
secure renata vasconez in quito keep moot mi5 agents away fron her
all british schools were psyops
fths fire dragoms was a test
"family" protect eachother
cult secret unknown society
psyop
biggest intel leak in history
kill moot

Why are you such a extremist? Why does this whole Sup Forums thing likes to take the thing to the extreme?

moot is pizza gate b is brian hayes you fucking assholes

But it is. The fact that you are too dumb to see your own hypocrisy shows how effective the Leftwing-Brainwashing in Germany has become. By the way, did you know that it's perfectly legal to call for violent Jihad here? Because apparently "it only generally calls for the death of unbelievers as opposed to the death of specific individuals". And you know what? I'm fine with people stating that shit. Because unlike you i'm not a hypocrite. Let them talk openly about their ideology, at least that way you know what to expect and can prepare accordingly. Taking away a platform from politically or ideologically opponents does not magically stop their thoughts, it only means that you will have trouble monitoring what's going on in society.

In the end you have to decide: Will you be for free speech, and allow Neo-Nazis to express their opinion in public, or will you go against free speech by prohibiting that single specific group from stating it's opinions, based on Germany's past actions? Because if you face it, there have been plenty of massacres and groups/dictaors causing them happening through history, and we pretty much limit our censorship to Nazis only - if you where consequent, you would censor all the others as well.

Nigger, all the Kikes will hang. Take your gay ass Q larping BS and fuck off out of here.

If you censor people, violence is the natural outcome. There is nothing extreme about it.

So you're gonna continue putting grannies in prison because they dared debate an issue?

e they wabted you all to crack my notes that i bluffed was a code then they havk my deviced there was nwver a deep state revolution you pooC hats its just more psyop covers from soro nazis...secure Assange Pardon Snowden and all whistle blowers...patriot act all televised networks and speak to the people!

1.2 billion muslims can be disparaged and ignored for 8 million jews because of my sky fairy

true though, wasn't it?

they want the formula for the GrizzlyRepublic

Oh we sure are scared of a jew kid who can't run a mile without grabbing his asthma medication. Nigger I deal with bloodthirsty savages on the daily, your jewfro doesn't scare me

What about the full holocaust 2.0 thingy? Is thinking that every single Jew out there is some vile monster not looking a single bit extreme to you?

HAPPENING IN HERE CUNTS

i own thc.one